Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feeling discouraged...

I have heard and read so many testimonies of our brothers and sisters in Christ having visions, dreams, and words from the Lord in regards to our rapture and the like. Most people have said that they went to bed and asked the Lord for a dream about he rapture, and they had a dream that very night. I have been asking the Lord if my family and I will be found worthy to be rapruted, and I get silence. My daughters have had a few dreams earlier this year about all of us being raptured, and the said that we all made it. But I wonder if the dream showed that we made it so that it wouldn't worry my children that we missed it. Idk, maybe I'm being paranoid, but the silence is discouraging.

Re: Feeling discouraged...

Regarding whether you and your children will be Raptured, well, I can only say that God has already given you your answer on that. At some point back, you accepted Jesus' free gift of salvation, right? He lives in your heart, right? If you did, then the Holy Spirit both seals and indwells you, and God accepts you perfectly. You don't have to worry about missing Heaven, whether it's in death or the Rapture; you're good to go. And if your children are either born-again themselves or under the age of accountability, then they're good to go, too. As for your husband, is he saved? If he is, then so is he.

As for getting dreams, visions, words from the Lord, etc., regarding the Rapture, well, all I can say is that, if it's any comfort, God has not given me any personal words, either. Maybe He's not going to give every one of us a personal word. Maybe He's going to give some of us personal words to share with the rest. That's my thinking, anyway. What do you think, Valerie and Kevin? And the rest of you?

Kathy G.

Amen, Kathy G.

Very few of us get personal words, visions, or dreams from the Lord. We are not promised those. However, we have the scripture...the Word of God, Himself...and we stand firmly on these Words of Truth:

1 John 5:13 "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may believe on the name of the Son of God."

Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

Romans 10:9-10 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: It is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Jesus is the Word. He died that we might be saved through His Life!

Romans 5:10 "For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life."

Sometimes regarding the Rapture, we just have to be assured of our Salvation from the Word of God itself proclaiming that we are saved, born-again, and bound for Heaven! Scripture says it ALL!

I know on June 4, 2009 is the first time I had a rapture vision out of the blue so to speak.. Then after that I was praying and asking for a clearer understanding how soon before the rapture. The next morning these words were pushed into my head.

7 years
Yom Kippur
3 years

Then on Oct. 29, 2009 once again I was praying hard for more rapture information.. I had 2 visions within 2 hours that morning.. Rapture and the coming back with my name of the scroll .. I didn't go to sleep until after 5:30AM, then woke after first vision at 7:30AM and then woke after 2nd vision at 9:30AM... I wish I had got up and wrote them down when I remembered both at that time, but I was so tired I layed and started to fall asleep and forgot the first rapture vision.. I wish I could remembered what happened at that rapture event that I had on Oct. 29... I remember the 2nd one ok..

BUT I'VE BEEN DRY SINCE, and I really miss that.. In the Church services I feel the Holy Spirit flow through me during the praise service at various times, but nothing anymore during the nights, even after asking.. I go to sleep and wake up..

Back in 2009 I pushed aside the 2012 words above, looking for RH, since I had that vision.. Now it's looking more and more like we might have to wait until next year..

Joseph

Not necessarily. It can occur on literally any day of the year, including a Jewish feast day. But it's not limited to the Jewish feast days, or to Christmas or Easter, either. If it doesn't occur during what's left of 2011, then we'll have to start looking at 2012.

Kathy,
I agree with what you said about our salvation, and about dreams and visions. Not all of us have these dreams and visions, but it's encouraging to hear from those brothers and sisters in Christ who are having them. We are getting closer now to our Blessed Hope than we were yesterday. Keep looking up!

Kevin

I have been watching and waiting eagerly for the rapture for 45 years and have never had a dream or vision about it. I also do not get discouraged because we trust in God's word that He will do exactly what He has promised. In Isaiah 55, God assures us that His word will not return to Him void or empty but will accomplish what He sends it out to do. We know that God is not a man that He may lie. He literally cannot lie because He is Truth. (Jesus said, "I Am the Way, the TRUTH and the Life").

Paul in speaking about the rapture assures us that the dead in Christ will rise first and then we who are alive will be caught up in the air with them and be with the Lord forever. He then instructs us to "comfort one another with these words". Scripture, the unbreakable, eternal, unchanging WORD of God is our encouragement and support while we wait.

I would suggest getting a stack of 3 x 5 cards, writing a rapture verse or promise on each and reading them out loud daily to build your faith because faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Finally, keep looking up, as Dr. J.R. Church always said.

I think the rapture will be very soon! ~ dream or no dream. We've got His WORD on it ~ what more do we need?

Kathy G.
Not necessarily. It can occur on literally any day of the year, including a Jewish feast day. But it's not limited to the Jewish feast days, or to Christmas or Easter, either. If it doesn't occur during what's left of 2011, then we'll have to start looking at 2012.

Agree.... .and TBH I highly doubt the rapture will be AT Rosh Hashana (too many watching Christians watch ONLY then.... but that would knock out "at a time you LEAST expect!!)

'sides, I don't think this ol' world can go a whole 'nother year ~ gauging by all the signs!!

Also consider ~ "2 men could not be OUT WORKING IN THE FIELD" (for one to be taken, one left) ~ if the rapture happened during a Jewish FEAST day!!

Amen. Thank you everyone for your replies...very encouraging. I thouht of something when I read one of your replies. If the dead in Christ will rise first, then does that mean that people on earth will witness it? I always thoughit would be a quiet event where noone would know what happned. They would just know that people disappeared.

They won't. It'll happen so fast that they won't have a chance to see it happen. They'll only know that people are missing afterward.

Hi K. Every dream or vision I have ever had took place without warning.One more thing--- I never knew anything about the subject when I received a dream or vision from the Lord.

That is usually how it happens but not all the time. That is one thing I would not be worried about. Just rest in the Lord friend. He will take care of you. You are one of His children.

K,

Don't feel discouraged, some people have visions, & dreams from the Lord and others don't! I have had dreams & visions from the Lord, and that doesn't make me any better than you or anyone else here. God chooses whomsoever He wills! You never know one day when you're not expecting anything, you might have a dream or vision too.

God loves us one and all, and we are precious to Him.
Be rest assured, that if He is giving your children dreams, and they are a part of you, therefore, through them, He is letting you know His answer to your question.

Keep your eyes on Jesus, and trust our Lord in all things, and times; In good times and in bad, in happy times and in sad...He cares, and He is with you till the very end.

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Amen. Thank you Bob and Valerie and everone else. That's very true, that He is speaking to me through my children. I just miss the dreams I used to get when He would speak to me. I saw Him in one dream leaning over His throne and He was telling me I need to trust Him. He's so awesome.

K., your thread title reminds me of the late Ethel Watters' theme song--"His Eye is On The Sparrow". Here are the lyrics...

Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come,
Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home,
When Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is He:
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Refain
I sing because I'm happy,
I sing because I'm free,
For His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me.

"Let not your heart be troubled," His tender word I hear,
And resting on His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears;
Though by the path He leadeth, but one step I may see;

Refrain

Whenever I am tempted, whenever clouds arise,
When songs give place to sighing, when hope within me dies,
I draw the closer to Him, from care He sets me free;

Refrain

She'd sing often at a Billy Graham Crusade...and before that, in a film she was in w/a teenage Julie Harris and a very young Dean Stockwell. Yep, Ethel was an actress too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie,
Would you please post the link to this video? I only have internet on my phone, and I can view videos on youtube, but anytime thereis a video on this site that is Flash player, I can't view it because my phone doesn't have flash player. Thanks a bunch.

Ethel Waters--Eyes on the Sparrow

Thanks Kathy,

K.

Here's another way where you can see the exact url below:

http://youtu.be/NoCO_1GcoV0

Blessings!

Valerie

Valerie

Valerie, thanks sooo very much for adding Ethel's above movie scene w/Julie Harris & Dean Stockwell, and of them singing--"His Eye is on The Sparrow".

I also got tickled when she (Ethel) makes her motherly terms of endearment towards Billy Graham too, at his crusades.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie,
I want to share with you that I received a confirmation of what you said about Father answering me through my children. I was adopted when I was three. My biological family found me a few years ago. I never got to meet my biological father as he passed away a fews years before that. My biological mother never married my biol. father because my grandmother broke them up and they went their seperate ways. They never even had a picture of him. Well, last night, my oldest daughter had a dream. she said that in the dream, both of my biological parents came to our apartment. they sat down and started talking to me but looking at my daughter. my mother was telling her why she had to give me up for adoption. Then my father said that he wished he couldhave been there to see me grow up. that was the end. I asked my daughter what my father looked like. She said that he had curly brown hair. She said she couldn't see his face because God was covering his face with a bright light. My mom said that he die curly brown hair. I'm not sure what it means, but it was very encouraging to me, and it confirmed what you said. Thank you for allowing the Holy Spirit to use you.

K,

Your very welcome, I'm glad that the words the Lord had given me to give you, has had such a positive impact. Thanks be to God, for I'm just one of His many vessels, on this Earth.

I'm happy to hear that the Lord is speaking to you through your children! The Lord chooses the way He wants to communicate with us. Sometimes, in our dreams, or in dreams of our families or friends! Sometimes through signs, or words spoken from others which we were not expecting. There are times when the Lord communicates through that still small voice within!!! There are many other ways God makes it known to us that He is speaking to us, and His Holy written word is one of the best examples.

He hasn't forgotten you K! You just didn't recognize, that He was speaking to you through your children.

God loves you and only wants what is in your best interest.

We serve an Awesome, Loving, Caring God, whom is with us to the very end.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie