Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are we "inside" a "21" day window of prophetic year (360 day) warnings?! [filling in blanks]

ALL:

...From: Saturday, January 1, 2000 - DAY 1 of year "2000"
PLUS "12" PROPHETIC (360 day) YEARS
...To: Saturday, October 29, 2011 - DAY 4320

A "21" ("exceeding sinfulness of sin") DAY DIFFERENCE: 10/29-11/19

...From: Saturday, December 25, 2004 - DAY 1 - major "9" ("judgment") warning
PLUS "7" PROPHETIC (360 day) YEARS
...To: Saturday, November 19, 2011 - DAY 2520

See below as to "WHY?" 360 days is important in prophetic calculations:

From the site below:

Daniel's Linear Prophecy and Lunar Cycles
I have used astronomy and archaeology to show Daniel's linear prophecy began on March 16, 445 BC. We count 173,880 days from March 16, 445 BC, to Jesus' entry into Jerusalem on April 6, AD 32.

The Bible uses 360 days for a biblical year. We find the 360 days in the books of Genesis [noah], the Torah [Moses], Daniel, and Revelation. Consider the 360 day year found in the book of Revelation.

They [Gentiles] will trample on the holy city for 42 months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth (Rev. 11:2-3).

***PLEASE NOTE FROM THE INFINITE BOOK
(the information below was 3/4 down into this URL)

..."All numbers above 2000 reduce to smaller number on first iteration,
...thus 2000 is the watershed number."

The FACT that, "mathematically", the number 2000 "IS DEFINITELY" the
"WATERSHED NUMBER" also "FITS" the "CROSSING OVER" when the
"promised seed of Abraham" "CROSSED OVER" into their "PROMISED
LAND". This is also a "TYPE" of the raptured "chosen" crossing over!!!

...Joshua 3
...3 And they commanded the people, saying, When ye see the ark of the
...covenant of the LORD your God, and the priests the Levites bearing it,
...then ye shall remove from your place, and go after it.
...4 Yet there shall be a space between you and it, about TWO THOUSAND
...CUBITS by measure: come not near unto it, that ye may know the way
...by which ye must go: for ye have not passed this way heretofore.
...5 And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow
...the LORD will do wonders among you.

At only "58" [ 58 = “NOAH; GRACE” ] minutes past the 360th day of 2004, the 9.0 (now 9.1) "judgment" quake struck and killed 10's of 1,000's of people in a MAJOR Moslem area of the world. Of course, there are "360" days in a Jewish year and 360 degrees in a circle.

The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea megathrust earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on Sunday, December 26, 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. The quake itself is known by the scientific community as the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake. The resulting tsunami is given various names, including the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, South Asian Tsunami, Indonesian Tsunami, and Boxing Day Tsunami.

The earthquake was caused by subduction and triggered a series of devastating tsunamis along the coasts of most landmasses bordering the Indian Ocean, killing over 230,000 people in fourteen countries, and inundating coastal communities with waves up to 30 meters (98 ft) high. It was one of the deadliest natural disasters in recorded history. Indonesia was the hardest hit, followed by Sri Lanka, India, and Thailand.

With a magnitude of Mw 9.1–9.3, it is the third largest earthquake ever recorded on a seismograph. This earthquake had the longest duration of faulting ever observed, between 8.3 and 10 minutes. It caused the entire planet to vibrate as much as 1 centimetre (0.4 inches) and triggered other earthquakes as far away as Alaska. Its epicentre was between Simeulue and mainland Indonesia.

(Christmas, 2004 was day 360 of that year.)

Magnitude 9.1 - Off the West Coast of Northern Sumatra
...2004 December 26 00:58:53 UTC

There are 360 degree in a "circuit" or "circle". The word, "circuit" is
included in Psalm 19. When you take the two numbers of 7 prophetic
years and 12 prophetic years represented by the figures above, you
come up with a type of message of....

12 = "Governmental change"
7 = "spiritual completion or perfection....

....and NOW "plug this into:

...Psalm 19
...4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end
...of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
...5 Which is as a BRIDEGROOM COMING OUT OF HIS CHAMBER,
...and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
...6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and HIS CIRCUIT unto
...the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

I believe we can "ALL" just "fill in" some "BLANKS" from here!!!!!!!!!

The main thing that God is saying is "NO MORE TIME"!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

"No More Time!"

"A written word from God.I'm coming!"

"A urgent message to the Watchers"

"Urgent Prophetic Warning WW3 Coming"

+++++++++++++=

Paul Wilson (2 Apr 2010)
"interesting dream"

I had a dream in the usual time I get them and I was holding peoples coat hangers ( the yellow plastic ones many used for shirts and jeans) and telling about their destiny and I held one and mentioned the persons destiny and then another (I don’t remember the destinies they weren't important to the dream it was just important that I could tell by holding their coat hangers) and then I held two one was Dubya Bush's and the other was Barrack Obama's and I could tell one was the Anti-Christ and one was similar to the Anti-Christ but was before him (like to path the way for him). I didn’t say specifically B.O. was the AC but the wording does seem to lead to that conclusion.

When I saw them they each had a red goat's head (you know those old drawings of the devil as a goat with the large head with curvy horns that is what I mean not like a real goat's head) but the rest of the body was human in a suit (dark blue I think like a navy blue). Their was a rock one of them used to enter into a building that had the same goat head shape (the rock not the building).

Any thoughts?????????

Paul

Re: Are we "inside" a "21" day window of prophetic year (360 day) warnings?! [filling in blanks]

Calvin, good post! The earthquake you mentioned in Indonesia was a history maker. It actually stopped the earth's rotation or turning for a short time and actually shortened time by a couple of seconds. TIME was affected.

They say that one tectonic plate slid under another for a distance of 30 feet, compressing or making the earth smaller. Maps for sea travel had to be redrawn because the standing maps were rendered inaccurate. I also read an article that said recording devices placed in several places near this "sliding of the plates" captured a "tearing, ripping" sound that literally sounded like the earth groaning. Reminds me of that verse in Romans where it says that "all creation groans waiting for the manisfestation of the sons of God". I think that is talking about Jesus riding with His church back to the earth to finish with evil and redeem, renew the earth.

GREAT POST!

Re: Are we "inside" a "21" day window of prophetic year (360 day) warnings?! [filling in blanks]

Sue:

A few nights ago, I was getting into bed and saw the digital clock
was on 8:22 and so - because I had gotten "822" on 2 license
plates (just like I was supposed to notice them) in a short trip back
on October 17 - I just stopped, got still, and "Romans" came into
my mind. So I looked it up:

Romans 8:22
FOR WE KNOW THAT THE WHOLE CREATION GROANETH AND
TRAVAILETH IN PAIN TOGETHER UNTIL NOW.

THANKS MUCH!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Calvin
Sue:

A few nights ago, I was getting into bed and saw the digital clock
was on 8:22 and so - because I had gotten "822" on 2 license
plates (just like I was supposed to notice them) in a short trip back
on October 17 - I just stopped, got still, and "Romans" came into
my mind. So I looked it up:

Romans 8:22
FOR WE KNOW THAT THE WHOLE CREATION GROANETH AND
TRAVAILETH IN PAIN TOGETHER UNTIL NOW.

THANKS MUCH!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!

Calvin

WOW Calvin, looks like God is giving a clue here - redemption draws near!