Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No more time / Charity's message

So many people this week have posted that time was over with....this is just one more message to go with the rest.

Re: No more time / Charity's message

Maybe we'll all be in Heaven by Thanksgiving Day. I hope! [crosses fingers]

Amen Kathy, DORTHY WANT'S TO GO HOME

There's no place like home...there's no place like home..(lol) Beyound the rainbow where blue birds fly.

Thanks Mary, for sharing it with us!

It sure sounds like there is no more time!!!

Strange but yesterday, I kept noticing time passing at a snails pace; almost as if time was standing still, although both my husband and myself were very busy.

We had many errands to run, and things to do, yet it was as if time was dragging so slowly as if there was no more time left! In other words, cherish what time you have left, because time as we know is running out.

I mentioned to my husband several times, when is this day ever going to end, this day is so long, and we've been so busy, the day should have gone quickly. We both thought it was most unusual! Then at midnight when the day ended, time started to speed up.

It's time to go home, for this world is not my home!
Home is where the heart is, and my heart is in Heaven!

Mary & Kathy, Hopefully, home sweet home is just a blink away; any day now!

Maranatha!

Blessing & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

What a powerful word! Thanks Charity, and thanks to Mary for posting it.

Here is the scripture:

Ezekiel 12:27-28
King James Version (KJV)

27Son of man, behold, they of the house of Israel say, The vision that he seeth is for many days to come, and he prophesieth of the times that are far off.

28Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord GOD.

I put Charity's video on my face book with a brief message along with this video

I normally don't post on facebook, but wanted to get the message out. If anyone is on facebook, you might want to post something like this.

Mary,
Thanks for posting this very timely message from Charity. I could tell right away that this is Charity in the video based on pictures I've seen before. Charity, did you sense how soon the Lord meant when you heard his words? Either way, I believe we will soon be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. God bless you Mary and Charity!

Kevin

Hello dear brothers & sisters~ Thanks Mary, for posting this. I am rather in a state of shock, I think... but I do believe it is a done deal! Kevin, to answer your question, I got the sense when I heard "No more time" that the stage is completely set for the end to come, and in fact it has already come. The words He spoke nearly knocked the air from my lungs. I felt as if Heaven's time clock has finished ticking its last 'tick'. Now we (along with the angels and saints above) are all holding our breath until Heaven's Reality becomes manifest here in the natural realm.

I...HOPE...sometime within the month, but I certainly cannot say! Just keep your eyes on Him, the living Word of God!

Love, Charity

Charity,
Thank you for posting this reply sister. I believe the rapture is definitely imminent now, and I am very encouraged by your message. God bless you Charity!

Kevin