Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
11-11-11- UN Security Council Split Over Palestinaian Vote

Delay for Palestinians - next move?

FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION AND INFORMATION PURPOSES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvcSJH7tOtM&feature=channel_video_title

Re: 11-11-11- UN Security Council Split Over Palestinaian Vote

Sue,
Here is an article about why Abbas didn't push for the UN vote yesterday also.

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/11/united-nations-delays-palestinian-statehood-vote?mobile-redirect=false

Deadlocked UN Security Council delays vote on Palestine (email from Jerusalem Prayer Team)

Deadlocked UN Security Council delays vote on Palestine

Dear _______,

With only eight nations committed to support Palestinian statehood rather than the nine needed for approval, the UN Security Council has deferred voting on the resolution indefinitely. The Palestinian leaders continue to insist that they will seek an up-or-down vote, but it is unclear when or if such a vote will be held. Some sources indicate that the Palestinians may try to obtain upgraded status from the General Assembly, but Palestinian President Abbas insists that he will continue to seek full member status from the Security Council.

When I was in New York City for the UN General Assembly in September, I saw in person the fanatical commitment to seize Jerusalem from Israeli control and to hand much of the Holy City to the Palestinians. Though this initial attempt has failed at least for now, that desire is not lessened. The enemies of Israel will not cease in their efforts to destroy the Jewish state and annihilate the Jewish people.

This week we have seen a huge answer to prayer with the global launch of the www.tenboom.org website and the airing yesterday on Glenn Beck TV (GBTV) of the movie The Hiding Place instead of their regular programming. Millions around the world are being impacted by this outreach, including many in Israel who are watching to see what will happen next. I believe God has presented us these opportunities for this moment in order to prepare for the coming war against Israel. Will you take your stand in the gap to defend God’s Chosen People with your gift today?

With your gift of any amount, we will send you a copy of Corrie ten Boom’s wonderful book The Hiding Place. This is a special edition of the book; you can’t get it anywhere else. This story will warm your heart and build your faith.

If you are able to send a gift of $50 or more, we will send you the book, as well as a copy of our special Corrie ten Boom notebook, which includes pages from Corrie’s own journal, as well as a DVD of the virtual tour of the ten Boom home and Museum. Featuring much of the information found in our interactive online tour, this is a rare glimpse inside Corrie’s world.

If you are able to give $500 or more, we will send you all of these gifts as well as a special commemorative clock. Honoring the ten Boom family’s heritage as clockmakers and designed especially for members of the Jerusalem Prayer Team, this clock will be a treasure you will cherish and a constant reminder to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and the protection of God’s Chosen People.

If you send $2,500 or more, your name, or the name of a loved one of your choosing will be inscribed as a Founder of the ten Boom Museum on a special plaque placed inside the famous “hiding place” behind the false wall in Corrie’s bedroom. This will be a lasting testimony to your love and support for the Jewish people in this great time of need.

Thank you so much for being part of the Jerusalem Prayer Team. Your support makes it possible for us to continue to build a worldwide prayer movement on behalf of the Jewish people and meet their urgent needs. We are completely supported by our members in this vital effort, and we are so grateful for your generosity and your love for Israel. God bless you.

Your ambassador to Jerusalem,

Dr. Michael Evans

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE TEN BOOM MUSEUM WEBSITE AND SEE THE VIRTUAL TOUR

Re: 11-11-11- UN Security Council Split Over Palestinaian Vote