Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The monster rises out of the water", [Canary Islands Eruption] newspaper La Provincia.

You sort of have to wonder if this is some of the ""JUDGMENT IS COMING""
that Bre had been given!!!???

...Daniel 7 (NIV1984)
...2 Daniel said: “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the
...four winds of heaven churning up the great sea. 3 Four great beasts, each
...different from the others, came up OUT OF THE SEA.

...Revelation 13
...1 And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea.

...And I saw a beast coming OUT OF THE SEA. He had ten horns and seven
...heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous
...name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a
...bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power
...and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed
...to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole
...world was astonished and followed the beast.

""The monster rises out of the water", screamed the Spanish newspaper La Provincia."Canary Islands Eruption

Canary Islands Eruption: Undersea Volcano Now Just 70 Meters from Surface

By Axel Bojanowski, SPIEGEL
Nov. 12, 2011
In the Atlantic Ocean, off the Canary Island of El Hierro, 20-meter high jets of water are being spat into the air as the sea boils amid the stench of sulfur. The undersea volcano, which is set to create new land, is growing ever-nearer to the surface -- but is the existing island at risk from the explosive eruptions?

"The monster rises out of the water", screamed the Spanish newspaper La Provincia. Scientists, meanwhile, are being a bit more level-headed about the undersea volcano south of El Hierro in the Canary Islands; they now believe it is in the third phase of its eruption -- fountains of water have been shooting out of the Atlantic up to 20 meters in the air over the last few days. On Tuesday, some local residents even saw stones being catapulted out of the sea.

"ISLANDS PERCHED ON THE SHIFTING AFRICAN PLATE

Under the Canary Islands lies an area of magma which is able to break through to the surface when the African Plate - on which the islands sit - shifts. It is to this that the islands owe their very existence.

Most of the islands are still active and there has been speculation that a smaller, previously undetected fault line also runs through the chain.
El Hierro - which means 'iron' in Spanish - was formed after three volcanic eruptions 100 million years ago and is topped by a volcano more than 6,000ft high.

Volcanic activity - mainly where three ridge lines converge - has caused El Hierro to expand continually. The last time it erupted was in 1793.
Some 50,000 years ago, massive landslides triggered by earthquakes caused a large part of the island to crack off and fall into the Atlantic Ocean, according to Irish Weather Online.

That created the El Golfo valley on the island and caused an 300ft-high tsunami that probably reached the American coast.

This feeds into the belief that volcanic activity on La Palma - the most tectonically active of the Canary Islands - could trigger a mega-tsunami.

The theory - which has never been confirmed - claims that a possible fault line through the island would cause a major landslide under certain circumstances.

That landslide would then spark a tsunami that would cause extensive damage all down the Atlantic Coast of the U.S., the Caribbean, Western Europe, West Africa and the east coast of South America."

Re: "The monster rises out of the water", [Canary Islands Eruption] newspaper La Provincia.

Calvin, this piece of the article stands out:

Nov. 12, 2011
In the Atlantic Ocean, off the Canary Island of El Hierro, 20-meter high jets of water are being spat into the air as the sea boils amid the stench of sulfur. The undersea volcano, which is set to create new land, is growing ever-nearer to the surface -- but is the existing island at risk from the explosive eruptions?

Sounds like hell opening up on earth doesn't it - the stench of sulfur, sea boiling?

I read Bre's word you published and then found another just published by someone named Lynn that says about the same thing. I put up a link to it entitled, "Urgent message for watchers". Scripture say "in the mouth of two or three witnesses a thing is established". This may really be it. We may be home soon!

EDITED to add - after watching the video, it brings to mind what Jesus said in Matthew and Luke - "men's hearts failing them for fear, the waves and the sea roaring".

Re: "The monster rises out of the water", [Canary Islands Eruption] newspaper La Provincia.

Wonder if this new volcano could cause tsunamis???

Anyhoo, thank you, Calvin, for this video.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy and Sue:

Believe it or not, when I was copying and pasting these scriptures, I totally
MISSED the words, "CHURNING UP THE GREAT SEA"!!!!!!! Then, when I
went BACK over the post I saw it. What could MORE churn the sea than
something BOILING UP FROM BELOW !!!!!!!!!!!!??

...Daniel 7 (NIV1984)
...2 Daniel said: “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the
...four winds of heaven CHURNING UP THE GREAT SEA. 3 Four great beasts,
...each different from the others, came up OUT OF THE SEA.

BLESSINGS AND "COME, LORD JESUS"!!!!!!!!!

Calvin