Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iran explosion at Revolutionary Guards military base

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15705948

Iran explosion at Revolutionary Guards military base

Fifteen soldiers have been killed in a huge explosion at a military base near Iran's capital Tehran, officials say.

The blast occurred when weapons were being moved inside a Revolutionary Guards depot, a commander from the elite unit told state TV.

Windows in nearby buildings were shattered and the blast was heard in central Tehran, 40 km (25 miles) away.

Two hours after the explosion a fire still raged and there were traffic jams on nearby roads, a local reporter said.

Local MP Hossein Garousi said "a large part of an ammunition depot exploded," parliament's website reported.

Revolutionary Guards commander Ramezan Sharif did not say what had caused the "accident" in the village of Bidganeh, near the city of Karaj.

"Some of the casualties are reported to be in a critical condition," he said.

An emergency worker said that 12 people had been taken to hospital.

Karaj resident Kaveer told the BBC's Newshour programme that the sound was "deafening".

"We were kind of shocked. I just ran out of the house and looked around," he said.

read more at link above

Re: Iran explosion at Revolutionary Guards military base

You know what, T/Sue? I believe that *the* God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob (Israel) played a major hand in this explosion.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy that could be true. I noticed in the article that they put the word accident in quotes - "accident". This is a subtle indication that they do not believe it was an ACCIDENT!

Father God, please destroy the destroyer. I pray that even now, You will open hearts of Iranians to believe in and fear You, and to believe in Your Son, Jesus. Generations have been raised to not believe. Please, I ask that You will break the curse of unbelief so the nations will know You are God and cast away idols. I pray for the day when instead of protecting Islamic rule, the people will say "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord". Amen

There are no "accidents" without God knowing about it.
Who knows what happened, but all those souls are in the hands of God. May God have mercy on the dead and may the living find peace giving their life to Christ.