Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Email from a Lurker on RFTH has a Question, would appreciate views on it!

Email received in my mail box!

Views would be appreciated, by members here!

Thanks!

Dear Valerie

I am a lurker on your forum. I do not want a password but I do have a question and your view or anyone elses on RFTH would be very much appreciated.

I am a christian and looking forward daily to the rapture and meeting you all and like many others on RFTH I believe that my pets will be raptured with me.

My question conerns the RFID chip which will possibly become the mark of the beast. Even if it were compulsary to take the chip now, I could not, knowing that it might be the mark during the rule of the anti-christ. From April 2012, it will be a requirement for dog licencing for every dog to be microchipped with an RFTH chip here in Northern Ireland. Everyone seems to think it is a great idea and people are readily getting their dogs microchipped. As a christian and expecting my dogs to go to heaven I feel that I do not want to get them chipped for fear of it stopping them go to heaven.

Before I was a christian I did get my dog microchipped, it was optional then. Unfortunately he died of cancer a few years back. I comfort myself thinking that it was not the mark of the beast at that time. Perhaps that is still the case.

Could you tell me your thoughts on this?

I love your forum and visit daily. Thankyou for this forum.

lots of love
Nicola

Re: Email from a Lurker on RFTH has a Question, would appreciate views on it!

Nicola,

I'm glad to hear you visit and read at our forum, and enjoy the posts.

You have asked an excellent question and I'm sure you're not the only one, that has had that question on their mind..!

I think without perhaps realizing it you have answered your own question, when you wrote the following!
"I could not, knowing that it might be the mark during the rule of the anti-christ. From April 2012, it will be a requirement for dog licencing for every dog to be microchipped with an RFID chip here in Northern Ireland." It's great to hear from someone from another part of the world, like North Ireland may I add!

I think that anyone that has had their dog micro-chipped prior, like I did 13 years ago, is alright, as it was used to identify the owner of the animal, and the Anti-Christ was not the one mandating that it had to be taken.

Since we are responsible for our pets, it's up to us to do what's best for them. I believe in April 2012, should the Anti-Christ be on the scene being the one calling for this I would hesitate to do so. But then again, animals are more restricted and don't have the free will to accept or reject the mark, like people do. Perhaps it may not apply to animals, after all...I'll have to think more on this subject, & let others share some of their thoughts on this subject as well.

However, when it doubt, do without!!!

In other words, don't let your pet get chipped...hopefully the Rapture has happened before then and you'll not have to worry about it any more!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

I agree that it is a matter of the will and I think it is swearing allegience to the new system. Also, animals, to my knowledge, do not buy abnd sell My concern would be whether the chip itself is dangerous to the body and does it change your DNA as some speculate? I don't know. But I do hope the rapture comes before you need to decide

In Revelation, it says that people break out with grevious sores and I read an article recently which said some of those who have voluntarily wanted to get the rfid chip have had a problem with sores breaking out on them from it. Can't remember where I saw it but possibly all those who worship the beast and take the mark will have suffering from it so I would not have my dog chipped.

Think - worldwide, giant inventory. The beast system wants to count and track every man, woman, child, cow, pig, dog, cat, marketable merchandise, anything of monetary or slave value. I know satan is the leader of the fallen angels, but his right hand man must be Mammon. Notice in scripture that Mammon is written with a captial letter signifying an individual or title. It is a fallen angel, not another word for money.

Mammon is the one who keeps accounts and handles the wealth of the world for satan who gives it to those who worship him. Remember his offer to Jesus during the temptation? Of course God is able to provide for His own and if a Christian is wealthy it is not because Mammon doled it out to him, but because we are the seed of Abraham and are blessed. See Galatians 3:28-29.

That is another reason that satan hates us so much. He is in the business of stealing and perverting everything that God has created for a blessing. It is another reason that Christians have financial woes at times - satan is out to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10) and if he can't get our souls, he certainly wants to cause us as much misery as he can. A reason for us to not depend on the beast, babylon system of the world's finance, but trust God to provide everything (Psalm 23, Phillipians 4:19, II Cor. 9:8).

I have strayed off topic a little but in a way it is connected. Imagine your little dog (if you were here for the trib and of course you won't be) being your only comfort and friend. It the system chips it and at some point the overlords in your area decide you should be punished for something, they check your inventory - OH! She has a dog and they take it away to grieve you or threaten to to get compliance. Inventory - the devil just wants a massive inventory of stuff!

I don't think you have to worry because I think we are gone this year! Love and blessings to you. My ancestry is from Ireland and I would love to see it. May have to wait for the Millenium though.

all very well said Texas Sue

I received this thank you in my email today!

You're very welcome, Nicola!

God Bless!

Dear Valerie

Thank you so much for posting my question on your forum and there are some really good replies. Where I live, dog owners for many years were required to have a licence so the microchip number is now a follow on to 'renew' the licence next year. Dog wardens have been calling at peoples houses where they have seen a dog at the window or in the garden to check the owner holds a licence. There will be a penalty fine of £75 for anyone who does not have their dog chipped from April 2012 and the council already knows who the dog owners are. Choice has been removed. It is an impossible situation, my dogs look out the window and bark when someone is at the door so it is impossible to hide them.

The answer is of course the rapture. I pray every day for it, I really thought we would be away by now, it has to be soon.

Love and blessings to you and all at RFTH.
Nicola