Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please don't loose heart if 11/11/11 isn't the date of our departure

I have read many post's on RFTH, been to other message forum sites, keeping up with current events, and much more so to speak, but please don't depend on 11/11/11 for the "Rapture" of the saints to take place. Yes, there is a lot of occultic events taking place and also "Christian" events taking place today, but if for some reason our Lord doesn't return today, please don't get discouraged, believe me I know how discouraging it can get when you hear others saying its going to take place on such and such a date because of a certain Jewish holiday, festival, alignment of planets, new moons, stars, or calculating a certain number because of a earthquake that just struck, and trying to line it up with a certain scripture or word of knowledge.

There is a lot of misinformation being broadcasted online and our Lord Jesus Christ and our adversary the devil and his evil messengers knows this and there is a spiritual going war going on in the "Cyber" world and of course in the "Heavenlies". We have to be discerning so we won't be caught up with the latest craze or whatever seems right to our mere mortal feelings.

I honestly can say I don't get caught up with numbers, codes, revelations, dreams, visions, youtube videos or anything else that says "This is from the Lord", or that's "From the Lord", without backing it up with scriptures, and suprise, most of what is being said isn't backed up with scripture. Just because someone claims this or that, or his or hers appearance with white clothes and has a very unique voice doesn't mean that it is really is from our Lord Jesus Christ. We as endtime believers must be alert and on guard so we won't be mislead by every wind of doctrine or eliquent appearances, no matter how popular or powerful they may be.

I pray everyday for all believers around the world that are suffering or being tested (emotionally, mentally or physically), that are remaing faithful, defending the Truth, watching and waiting for Jesus Christ to return and are not being caught up with the deception taking place around the world. I pray everyday that God's children will receive, "self control, self discipline, wisdom, knowledge, insight, understanding, guidance, comfort, strength, peace, joy, endurance, love, hope, casting off the deeds of darkness, putting on the full armor of light, prepared for spiritual warfare, being able to resist evil attacks, that we stay in the "Word", that we will be sprituality awake so that that we will be eager and excited about our Lord coming for us, that our Lord continues to increase our faith, that we remain humble, and overcome all sin and weaknessess of the flesh that so intangles us while we wait for that "Blessed Hope" of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I may not be a modern day "Paul" or a "John", but I will continue to labor in my prayers no matter what happens to me. It really doesn't matter anymore what happens to my flesh. I've realized that its not about me anymore but about what I can do while I'm hear to help those that are eager and ready to receive all that God has to offer to those that are willing and able to accept and receive from Him and knowing that the best is yet to "come".

But I've come to the point, since I'm at peace with my Lord, then all that is in this current world and all that it has to offer means nothing to me and all that matters to me is Jesus Christ and what He has prepared for those who love Him, and I love Him sooooo much!!!!!!!

Praise God and His righteousness! I will never give up even if our Lord doesn't come back on 11/11/11 or any other date and also no matter what I may loose in this modern day world, even if I may be homeless, or ever having to face death for the sake of Christ, I will still praise God, because I know that I will never have to endure His wrath or be thrown in the "lake of fire"

I AM REDEEMED and COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST!!

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!

God bless all my brothers and sisters on this amazing last days message forum site,

Matt

Re: Please don't loose heart if 11/11/11 isn't the date of our departure

A M E N ! wonderful encouragement, Matt. Thanks so much for posting and for praying. may we join our prayers with yours and continue to uphold our S/BIC.
God Bless You, Dear Brother ...

Thanks Matt, for your encouraging words. Even though we are still here now, we know that there is still more time to watch for our Blessed Hope. Cheshvan 17 is coming up on Sunday/Monday, which was the day when the flood began. Keep looking up!

Kevin

I'm glad I can be an instrument of encouragement for our Lord while we wait. I know it can be draining but just wait when the sky is opened up and our Lord calls us home! It really won't much more until we are called home, until then just keep looking up!!!

Thank you Matt, for your prayers and encouragment!

I'm at peace, perfect peace the Lord has given me, therefore, I'm anxious for nothing! I really don't like set dates for the Rapture, and have given very little thought when someone puts out a date. I watch daily, and know without a doubt, I shouldn't worry, God is in control, and Jesus will come exactly on the day, hour, & year, God the Father has set.

I know it's human nature, to want to know "when an event will happen" like the Rapture, however, some things we have no control over, therefore, we should let go and let God's perfect plan and timing take place.

We are never told to search out an exact date for the Rapture, instead we are told to "WATCH SO THAT WE ARE NOT CAUGHT UNAWARE"! We're doing exactly that, watching daily, and comparing Prophecy, written in scripture, to the News events in our times! We are also told to occupy! In other words occupy in our daily living, job, school, family, etc. etc., as well to occupy in spreading the "Gospel" "Good News", of Christ's gift of Salvation; Come whomsoever will, come to Jesus!!!

All signs are pointing to the Lord's soon return for His Bride at the Rapture, because we see how close the Great Tribulation is approaching, therefore our time is very short now! It will happen when we LEAST EXPECT IT TOO!

We should continue to trust God, for He can not lie,
and His word always comes to pass!

I watch daily, but I go about my regular life, and not worrying about what tommorrow may hold, or today.
The Lord is with us, and He provided His only begotten Son to save our Souls. Now God is providing,
Jesus, once again, for the redemption of our body at the Rapture! What an Awesome God we serve!!!

Everyone, just rest in the arms of our Lord for awhile, knowing that He has our best interest in mind.
Lean on Him for understanding! He knows exactly how you feel, and He loves you and cares about you! My prayer is that God will grant you "All Here" the same perfect peace that I'm experiencing since Rosh Ha Shana has past this year.

God Bless you one and all!

May Perfect Peace of Christ reign in your hearts!

Valerie