Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Will It Be Today?

Wondering if this is our special day - the taking up, catching out - the RAPTURE!

Well here we are - 11-11-11, and so many things happening on this date, today. There is a huge prayer and praise gathering that will take place at the Rose Bowl in California. On the other end of the spectrum, the tour of the Mayan crystal skulls will conclude with a ritual in Los Angeles to call up and open a "portal" or "gateway" for the spirits (demons) they are calling up.

The UN Security Council will vote today on Palestine being an independent, world-wide officially recognized state - a way to justify or put a seal of approval on their snatching and stealing Israeli land.

It is also Veterna's Day, a day to honor and remember all the war dead soldiers and those who survivied. Now that I know that all the wars, especially the world wars were planned and manipulated by the illuminati for their twisted evil purposes, the idea of so many service men and women and civilians dying makes me sick. It makes me cry out to our Father for justice for those that have been sacrificed for these luciferians and their false god who is really satan.

There are many other events happening today, but looking back here are two imporant dates to remember.

1. The Mayflower Compact was signed as the pilgrims reached the shores of what would become America at Plymouth Rock on November 11, 1620.

2. The Armistice to end World War I was signed at 11:00 a.m. on November 11, 1918.

Interesting historic events on this date and both had long range effect on the world something like a pebble thrown in a pond that sends ripples out far from the original hit. It will be interesting to see if events today do the same.

Re: Will It Be Today?

Sue,
Today is definitely a day to watch for Bible prophecy to unfold. We made it to 11-11-11 finally. It will be interesting to see what transpires. Will the Hoover Dam be destroyed? Will the UN vote to make a Palestinian state, and divide the land of Israel? We can only watch and see!

Kevin

Kevin, it is a day that bears watching. Would love to stay home today but must get ready and go to work. Will be checking all the news sites as soon as I get home though.

Here is the Christian event that is happening today at the Rose Bowl. For those who will be at home and care to watch, it will be from 11 am to 9 pm. here is the site:

http://www.rosebowlgathering.info/

Hi Texas Sue, adding to what you said about november 11th in history, I am pretty sure that on this date the current leader of the palestinians was sworn in minutes after the previous one died. Could all be connected...God bless.

T/Sue, we shall see what transpires today...for I hope 'n' too, we'll be takened atleast some time today/or this evening.

In the meantime, read my post on the Personal Signs thread, re: how the Moon appeared to me this AM in the western sky, as I looked out my western-facing livingroom window.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Sue & All,

God know for certain if today is the day, and here we are; we'll soon find out what today holds for all of us.

Looking forward to that great meeting in the Sky!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Sue & All,

God know for certain if today is the day, and here we are; we'll soon find out what today holds for all of us.

Looking forward to that great meeting in the Sky!

Maranatha!

Valerie

AMEN!!! Me 2, Valerie!!! Me 2!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

personal sign, yes I believe the Lord is coming soon

been singing Christmas songs to the cats and looking up today!

will our blessed hope be today? I don't know but I hope so. Come Lord Jesus. It's our Father's heavens and earth. Please come get us and please our Father's will be done on earth as it is in heaven Amen!
Come Lord Jesus

Photobucket

Trevor
Hi Texas Sue, adding to what you said about november 11th in history, I am pretty sure that on this date the current leader of the palestinians was sworn in minutes after the previous one died. Could all be connected...God bless.

Trevor! I had forgotten about Yasher Arafat dying on 11-11. Can't remember the year, may have been 2004? Yes! Big historic event in the hottest spot in the world right now. Thanks for the reminder.

from Regina: will our blessed hope be today? I don't know but I hope so. Come Lord Jesus. It's our Father's heavens and earth. Please come get us and please our Father's will be done on earth as it is in heaven Amen!
Come Lord Jesus

Regina, your post gave me goose bumps. The first song that played on the radio today as I was driving in to work was "The Lord's Prayer" by Englebert Humperdink. Yes, YOUR will be one on earth Father, as it is in heaven.

A great BIG THANK YOU for all the great music Regina.

SisterNChrist
T/Sue, we shall see what transpires today...for I hope 'n' too, we'll be takened atleast some time today/or this evening.

In the meantime, read my post on the Personal Signs thread, re: how the Moon appeared to me this AM in the western sky, as I looked out my western-facing livingroom window.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I will go and read your personal sign posting. It is 3:15 central time and we are still here. Whether we go up today or not, there may be events today that will hasten our departure. Whatever it takes, I am ready to hear that trumpet and be snatched up by the angels.

Valerie, won't we all be running over with happiness when we finally reach the shores of heaven? I go back often to Billye Brim's website and listen to Gary Woods tell about being in heaven after dying in a car wreck. Jesus sent him back to complete his life, but he says his mind and heart are always on heaven. He says his wife often tells him, "Earth to Gary" because his mind is on heaven so much. After seeing it how can your heart be anywhere else? Can hardly wait to see all he talked about. It really cheers me up to hear it and I never get tired of it. Hope it is TODAY!

Greetings to all on Rapture Flight..

Will it be today? Could it be today? Wish it would be today..

Just finished a prayer meeting with church.. We Prayed and hoped for our redemption to take place today..

It is 11:43 PM on the 11/11/11 AND IT IS STILL POSSIBLE..

Still watching, praying and hoping for our redemption to take place, maybe today, But I know it will happen when The Father Decides..

God bless you all and let's keep on watching!!

MARANATHA!

God bless you pastor Joseph! I would like to also remind everyone that Cheshvan 17 is coming up on Sunday/Monday. That was the day that the flood began, and we know that the Lord will come when it's "as in the days of Noah". Keep looking up!

Kevin

Hi Lesley Joseph! Good to hear from you on the other side of the world. Yes! Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Father said, "Son, its time to go get your bride".
Whether it is today, tomorrow or ten years from now, it will be the most blessed day ever. I don't think it will be years though, not years. Watching Israel and the mideast it could be any moment now. We will just rest in the Lord and wait for Him with prayer, praise and thankfulness. Bless you!