Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Personal Signs

Back in February I'm pretty sure that the Lord told me what shirt I would be wearing when the Rapture happens. I believe He also showed me that we would be gone before December 8th. Well I haven't been keeping track of my laundry and where I live I have a nail to hang my shirts on. I have about 20 of them on it. I just hang them up randomly and cycle through them until I wash them. As I was getting ready to take a shower tonight, the 10th, and guess what shirt was there for tomorrow.....

Re: Personal Signs

what shirt was that ???

WOW !!

I'm kinda amazed that one nail can hold 20 shirts. Having a hard time wrapping my mind around that one So, if it's not tomorrow, do we start a 20 day cycle? But you siad random... Yer not making this easy...

It's a pretty big nail. And I hang them up randomly so I could end up putting the shirt first, last, or in between. I guess more like 15 shirts.

This shirt is my favorite shirt though because of what it says. It has a wooden cross on the back and on the cross it has a note that says "Gone to see dad, We're makin a place for you. Be back soon to pick you up." - Jesus.

A nail to hang your shirts on? If we are still here after tomorrow, I'm sending you some coat hangers and a closet bar to hang them on. One thing God has blessed me with is too many coat hangers.

Haha, lol. Idk, I like my nail. And I know just how temporary my stay will be if you catch my drift.

Sounds like a cool shirt!
Right now I am crocheting a shawl. Every time I do something like this I always wonder if I will have time to finish before Jesus raptures us!

Scott, I'm listening to the last "The Salvation Movement" show (Nov 10) and someone named James called in the last few minutes of the show and said what you did here. Are you James?
http://www.livestream.com/thesalvationmovement/video?clipId=pla_bc91755b-d8e9-43ff-b90e-54c724c25e26&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

On this same topic...

It is cloudy down here in the southwest. Since the Moon represents us 'true believers'...I took notice of how the clouds/or fog are somewhat hiding it, and making it look faint in the sky.

I took this to mean that that could very well be a sign from heaven...telling us that soon we'll be takened and completely hidden from the world.

What say you, re: this latest heavenly sign? Do you too, get this same meaning as I do?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. B/c I went grocery shopping this morning, on my local grocery store's receipt, I have Sep. 11, 2011, on it. Cool!!! Eh!?!

You will ruin your clothes if you hang them on a nail!!

just kidding

shannon

lol, Yes Kathy, that was me. I am James. I just go by Scott here idk why. And yes, I think there are literally millions of signs poured out everyday. We only catch a mere fraction of them.

Amen Scott. I sometimes tell people that God does soooooo much in our lives that we are clueless to and simply "take advantage of" unintentionally. He is so good.
Signs, too, but I was thinking more along the lines of His goodness.