Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOW, I can hardly believe it, JESUS IS COMING!!!!

When I see a post and a news article like this I KNOW THAT JESUS IS ALMOST HERE AND NOT FAR AWAY! Can it be true? Did these explorers find these things in the grave of Alexander the great? I am still pinching myself to see if I am awake or dreaming. There is a major Jewish treasure in the find. Read this 5 Doves post!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/mikec1110.htm

Can you see the Temple going up? I can.

Re: WOW, I can hardly believe it, JESUS IS COMING!!!! - more info Arc of the Covenant

thanks I find this very interesting... hope it's true

here is another link I found with a lot more info
http://www.metafysiko.org/index.php?module=writeit&action=read&id=43

Full Title: Researching and evaluating the claims about the existence of Alexander the Great’s tomb and the Arc of the Covenant on the island of Thassos.

I read the whole article but found no reference to the Arc of the Covenant other than the title. There was a mention of in the Dreams and Vision section near the bottom of the article about the Ark and opening of the cave - here is a quote

"There they told me that when the gate of the cave will be opened dreadful things, strong wind, thunders, war in heaven will take place that others will be able to see and others not. But I shouldn't be afraid because it would be something that nature will expect though it would be advisable to go away from there since the whole earth will shake not just in Thassos, but in Kavala, in Greece and all over the world for all people to realize that what comes is so much important."

If this is true I hope Israel has sends someone to investigate that is if they have not done so already!

Re: WOW, I can hardly believe it, JESUS IS COMING!!!! - more info Arc of the Covenant

Yes, Sue, Jesus is coming! Praise God, we are going home!

Kevin

Jim and Kevin, I know there was a story going around a few years ago that Mr. Wyatt found it under the temple mount. Or he thinks that he did while looking through a crack was the way he saw it.

The problem I have with that story is that the arabs & palestinians have raided that whole area under the temple mount and if there was anything valuable under there they would have stolen it. Especially if it had special meaning for the Jews. This sounds very plausible. Alexander conquered most of the known world before he died at the age of 30. He would have certainly plundered all the treasures wherever he set foot.

That makes such perfect logic to me. This sounds very promising and if so, can the return of the Lord be far behind this?

Thanks Susan

I have studied most of Ron Wyatt's discoveries in years past. I believe they have a lot of truth to them. Jeremiah's Grotto the site of the crucifixion, is where Ron was digging for the Ark. Its about a mile or so from the Temple Mount. From what he discovered, is that the crucifixion took place directly over the cave containing the Ark and the Blood of Jesus dripped straight down through a crack in the rock and sprinkled the Mercy Seat. I have always found this an amazing possibility. Here is a link http://www.wyattarchaeology.com/

I have read that Israel may already have the Ark in their position, probably the one Ron discovered. I have also read that there were replicas made of the Ark and perhaps the one mentioned in Alexander's tomb (if true) is one of them ... only God himself knows for certain.