Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He's Given Us The Most Beautiful Set of Wings!

I am smiling like an idiot right now in the middle of McDonalds. Here's why: I just spent my last dollar on a young man named Antoine. He walked up to me out of 15+ patrons and asked for money for food. I said of course. I said I have around $10 left on this debit card, get whatever you need. The card said DECLINE, he had ordered too much food, so we changed the order, and then it worked. Praise God!

Anyways, as he was filling up his drink I said "Do you know why I didn't hesitate to buy you food with my last dollar?"

Antoine asked "Why?"

I said, "Because I belong to the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Did you know that He is coming back soon?"

He said, "It's funny you mention that, I wanted to ask you if you think Heaven is a real place?"

(I had just finished 5 minutes earlier the incredible account of Seneca Sodi's 40 Days In Heaven, which is a must read if you haven't already. I shared with him a few of the things I learned from this story and started to share with him the Good News. I told him about how the Tribulation could kick off any second now, and that the Bride could be Raptured even as we are talking now. Anyways, he listened intently, asking questions, we talked for almost an hour. Then I wrote him a note on the receipt for some verses to look up and that I would see him in Heaven.

Guess what song just played on McDonald's radio station, "Last Dollar (Fly Away)" by Tim Mcgraw. I don't listen to country and have never heard this song before, but I am still grinning like an idiot while this song is playing.

Here are the lyrics, wowzers!

1-2-3 Like a bird I sing
Cause you've given me the most beautiful set of wings
I’m so glad you’re here today
Cause tomorrow I might have to go and fly away
Hey!

Verse1:
I’m down to my LAST DOLLAR
I've walked right through my shoes
Just a small reminder of the hell that I’ve gone through
But look at me still smiling
As I’m wondering what I’ll do
Since I ain’t got nothing
I've got nothing to lose
Everybody say “HaHaHaHa, HaHaHaHa”
My friends are always giving me
Watches, hats, and wine
That’s how I know this is serious
That’s how I know it's time
I don’t have to worry
About things that I don’t have
Cause if I ain’t got nothing
I've got nothing to hold me back

Chorus:
1-2-3 Like a bird I sing
Fly away, fly away

Verse 2:
There’s nothing that’s worth keeping me
From places I should go
From happyville to lovingland
I’m gonna tour from coast to coast
I’m leaving everything behind
There’s not much that I need
Cause If I ain’t got nothing
I'm footloose and fancy free

Chorus

Look at me so free
Nothings holding me down(down)
Look at me so free
Can’t keep my feet on the ground

1-2-3 Like a bird I sing
Cause tomorrow I might have to go and
1-2-3 Like a bird I sing
Fly away, Fly Away, Fly away, Fly away
Fly

1-2-3 Like a bird I sing

(Tim's Little Girls) 1-2-3 Like a bird I sing

(Tim's Little Girls)1-2-3 Like a bird I sing

(Faith Hill) Keep Going.

(Tim's Little Girls) 1-2-3 Like a bird I sing

GOD is so good!

-Clay

P.S. I just checked my bank account and I have $0.76 left in that account. One cent, one second away from 77 or completion. We are close Brothers and Sisters!

Re: He's Given Us The Most Beautiful Set of Wings!

Wow! Amazing story Clay! I have had experiences similar to yours, except that I didn't stop to take the time to witness to the person asking for money. Over the years I have been approached by people who needed some money for food or gas, and there were other people they could have approached also. My wife and I have been amazed that God seems to send them our way when we are out and about. Some people are very unkind to those who ask for help, so I consider it a blessing if I can help someone.
Your experience today is absolutely amazing, and it sounds like another soul has been added to the Bride of Christ just in time for the rapture. God bless you Clay!

Kevin

INCREDIBLE TESTIMONY, CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

It is only by the grace of God that I was able to help him out and only the Holy Spirit that provides us with the courage to speak the Truth with boldness.

What an amazing God to provide for us so many opportunities to share His Good News! Such a Blessing! I feel we are SO NEAR now, He is AT THE DOOR.

Come Lord.

Clay, how amazing the song that was playing - it was like the Lord patting you on the back I think. Also, your kindness to this poor young man. It's like the bible says about sometimes entertaining angels unaware. You could have bought lunch for an angel. In any case what a wornderful day you had. Blessings to you Clay!