Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do You Realize We Are At The VERY END of END TIMES?!

I just love this guy and he put tears in my eyes today.
MARANATHA!

Re: Do You Realize We Are At The VERY END of END TIMES?!

HisPoeimaKathy, watching him I always come back to our old discussion:

Does backslidden people will be raptured? Do we need really really really "holy" which he terms as "genuine" born again Christian?

I am far from holy .... that makes me fear right now after listening to him ....because I know my mind is not holy .... though I am trying as hard as I could ... but still I am far from holy as this man probably holier than me a lot ...

If he thinks that we have to earn the right to be Raptured, then he is mistaken in his thinking. None of us are good enough to deserve escaping God's wrath, not in this life and not in the next life either. It's only because Jesus' righteousness has been imputed to us that God can accept us and thus receive us into His presence via death or the Rapture. On that basis, every person who has accepted Jesus' free gift of salvation is counted as positionally holy and righteous in His sight, and will thus be Raptured when the time comes. (We still have to grow in personal holiness and righteousness, though, while we're waiting for that day to come--not so we can earn the right to keep our salvation, which we couldn't do, anyway, but so that Jesus can have something to say "Well done" to us for when we stand before Him at the Bema, as the Bible says that we, the members of the Body of Christ, must all do.)

Gimel, I hope you don't mind me answering something. Apologies to you and Kathy if this was a Gimel to Kathy only comment.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

How is this? It's the greatest trade ever made. Christ shed His blood so that God does not require ours. I just want to encourage you to focus on Jesus. When your mind starts to wander on this or that and soon your feeling distracted, unholy or whatever, then refocus on our Lord that He has Already paid a great price for you. Focus on Jesus. If you were face to face with Him, could you do a blatant sin? I don't think so. This is where you, I, us need to be; that is face to face with Jesus in our mind and heart.
God bless you Gimel.
Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Regina, listening to the first 10 minutes, you will realize that almost 90 percent of us here in RFTH are the kind of type 2 people in his analogy. None of us really doing something physically but spiritually kind of "yes". He notified something to do physically which frankly speaking, I'm doing nothing right now. I am collecting some food just to throw it away because of expiration date and reluctant to do it again in vast amount. I guess my management in preparing disasters is really bad. For a week maybe okay but for a month? Hmmh, nope, I don't prepare it. Spiritually, up and down, before RH, Tabernacles, Yom Kippur, and these days, I could say "yes" up but then down again, and again, and again because I am living in two worlds and cannot neglect the "real" world which needs to be fed too and prepared too. Wonder what he means by "genuine" born again Christian. The term is really hard. To be born again Christian, all of us maybe yes. But to be "genuine" born again Christian all the time ... I only can say I will try as hard as I can but you know I always fail here and there ....

Maybe it's just as well that I haven't really watched the video. I'm starting to get the feeling that he believes in salvation by grace through faith plus works, which is unbiblical.

In truth, there are really only two kinds of people, not three. There are saved people and there are lost people. When the trumpet blows, the saved people will either be resurrected from their graves to receive their new glorified resurrection bodies, or else be changed while alive to receive the same. The lost, on the other hand, will be left behind to endure God's wrath in the Tribulation; when that happens, they will be forced to make a decision one way or the other, once and for all.

I agree with Kathy that none of us can "earn" salvation. I don't think we need to get on a parachute as the analogy said, (because the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord;Romans 6:23). You have accepted Christ as your Savior. He paid your debt to God.

Even if a person has piles of schoolwork, papers, practicums, home chores, work and more work (working at work and then working at home), the decisions of our lives and how we treat others is shaped by acknowledgment of Christ. Perhaps you only have a few moments in the stillness after first waking, or moments before drifting to sleep, but in the stillness, a person can bond with God (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost)

Gimel, I am glad our sins get thrown into the sea because I sure would not want my life broadcast. Now I work on what I said to you, focusing on Christ when doubts, fear, attack happens. This is because my sins are atoned for, but I want a closer love relationship with my heavenly bridegroom. You will be your best in real life when you know Christ. He would know what to do in every situation. If we know what He is like, if we recognize Him and know the written word better, then we become better at living on this planet. He walked a lot. Was in uncomfortable circumstances, but excelled at life. He deserves to be loved. He is worthy to open the seals in these last days. Come Lord Jesus

Agree with you both Kathy and Regina, we cannot earn our salvation since our salvation is only by grace and mercy from Yahshua.

When in fear, I tend to fall into trap of cycle sin, like sinning - regret - renew promise - fall again - sin - regret and so on so forth.

But when in grace, my mind tend to think give thanks to the Lord for what he has done and keep giving thanks so that I forget about sinning and my heart feel with joy, and without intention, I am not sinning anymore, not because I promise not to sin anymore but because my heart focuses only to Yahshua not to sin, not to avoid sin but to give thanks and glorify Yahshua...

Hi All
I only glanced at the discussion, but I am so used to pastors preaching holiness that I did not notice him saying that you could miss the rapture if you are not a certain amount of holiness.
I simply take it as encouragement to draw close to God in these last days.
God says to be Holy as He is Holy. We do that through His Spirit.
I personally don't believe that the speaker in the video believes that you need to be a certain degree of holiness (for lack of another way to say it) or you will miss the rapture.
or if he did say it, I was not paying attention which is possible - but I hope he didn't say it
And with this discussion in mind, did I post something which is not allowed here?
I am on an email list where the owner tells us certain people he does not allow us to post. Some of us disagree with his thinking, but we love him and respect what he says as list owner. I would certainly do the same here (right or wrong)
God Bless

Hmmmm,,,,, he could be saying that and I have not been seeing it. I was taking it as him warning that you need to make sure you are really saved.(I'm thinking of other vids) Maybe I have seen what I want to see and not what he is actually saying.
I certainly believe that Christians still sin, but I believe we can choose to act (for lack of another word) more holy than we do - by seeking God more rather than giving into our flesh (as a quick general example) but now I am questioning what he is saying. I won't post him here anymore because it's not worth the possibility of confusing people.

Since I haven't really watched the video (except for the first minute or so), I can't say whether, in fact, that is what he said. I can only go by what the rest of you are saying, at this point, to make my judgments. I agree that we should indeed stay close to God and grow in personal holiness, while we're waiting for that day to come.