Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
11-11-11 Prayer Alert from Timothy Snodgrass

Received this today in an email:

PRAYER ALERT - COUNTDOWN TO 11/11/11

No matter what part of the world you are in at the moment, I would recommend that between now and 11/11/11 you put yourself in a vigilant stance of prayer, alterness and and intimate worship of the King, so that God's plans will prevail, and the enemy's plans would be cast down. If you are currently in Northern California, please consider joining us on Monday (Nov. 7) at the Voice of Pentecost in San Francisco at 3:00 PM, or Tuesday (Nov. 8) at the Sunnyvale house of Prayer at 7:30 PM. For more information go to our Itinerary link at www.Elijah1.com

On Tuesday - as the countdown to 11/11/11 begins - a massive asteroid will be passing by our planet (the largest to pass this close to the earth in 30 years), and although there is almost zero chance of impact, I see this as a further sign of the urgency to pray and be alert as we approach the date 11/11/11, which God has been highlighting for many years. I will be at the Rose Bowl in Southern California on this date, interceding for a fresh move of God and spiritual awakening in the nations. Hope to see you there!

Blessings,

Timothy Snodgrass

Re: 11-11-11 Prayer Alert from Timothy Snodgrass

Texas Sue, I totally agree, let us pray that God's will be done, and not the enemy!

It's a very dark and gloomy day today, and I can't help but think, of how much gloom and doom is coming this way during the Great Tribulation.

I know that the prayers of the righteous avail much, therefore, dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, pray without ceasing. God hears and He will answer in His perfect time.

May God Bless each one of you and keep you safe until the day of our redemption, when Jesus arrives to remove us from this Earthly plain!

Maranatha!

Much Love in Christ,

Valerie

Valerie
Texas Sue, I totally agree, let us pray that God's will be done, and not the enemy!

It's a very dark and gloomy day today, and I can't help but think, of how much gloom and doom is coming this way during the Great Tribulation.

I know that the prayers of the righteous avail much, therefore, dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, pray without ceasing. God hears and He will answer in His perfect time.

May God Bless each one of you and keep you safe until the day of our redemption, when Jesus arrives to remove us from this Earthly plain!

Maranatha!

Much Love in Christ,

Valerie

Valerie, do we pray 'The Lord's Prayer' or what...and how long? I've never done this before, which is why I'm asking.

Tammy,

The answer to your question, is YES we should pray The Lord's Prayer; after all it's the One and only prayer our Lord Jesus gave us!!! I pray the Lord's Prayer daily, and will continue to do so!!!

Sis, you can always add other prayers as well straight from your heart. However, I believe the Lord's prayer says it all. "Let thy will be done"!!!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie