Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rev. 12:1 & Dan. 12:1 - Ron Reese's "711" signs & 11/7/11!!!

ALL:

If you take a CLOSE look at the date of 11/7/11, you can see a "chiasmus"
or a "holy style of writing which carries a message which can be read
forwards or backwards" - 11711. What you will see is a "711" from the
"INSIDE / OUT". Isn't "THAT" the way God speaks to us?!

PLEASE NOTE:

...FROM: 12/1-2, 2008 - night of rare conjunction of the moon, Venus, Jupiter
......["12/1" AS IN DAN. & REV. "12:1" DATE OF RON'S WATCH STOPPAGE]
...TO: 11/7-8, 2011 - [11/7/11 ("711")]
...IT IS 1071 days***
...153 weeks***
...Sons of God = 153***
...Joint Heirs = 1071 = 7x153***

...Revelation 12:1
...And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with
...the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head A CROWN OF
...TWELVE STARS: (OR THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL plus VIRGO = ISRAEL)

...Daniel 12:1
...[The End Times ] "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your
...people, will arise. THERE WILL BE A TIME OF DISTRESS SUCH AS HAS
...NOT HAPPENED FROM THE BEGINNING OF NATIONS UNTIL THEN. But
...at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the
...book—will be delivered.

...Daniel 12
...1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth
...for the children of thy people: and there shall be A TIME OF TROUBLE, SUCH
...AS NEVER WAS SINCE THERE WAS A NATION EVEN TO THAT SAME TIME:
...AND AT THAT TIME THY PEOPLE SHALL BE DELIVERED, EVERY ONE THAT
...SHALL BE FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK. 2 AND MANY OF THEM THAT
...SLEEP IN THE DUST OF THE EARTH SHALL AWAKE, some to everlasting life,
...and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 AND THEY THAT BE WISE
...SHALL SHINE AS THE BRIGHTNESS OF THE FIRMAMENT; and they that turn
...to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

This below (see: NOTES) is cut and pasted from a letter written by Ron Reese
in December, 2008. Obviously, MANY (myself included) hoped that back "THEN"
was "THE TIME" we were looking for. Perhaps "NOW" is that time!!!!

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

Calvin

NOTES:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My watch stopped on Dec. 1, 2008, at 6:49, or 11 minutes to 7, and started up again without me winding it or shaking it, five minutes later.

When my watch stopped at 6:49, or 11 minutes to 7, for five minutes, I was not sure what it meant. Let me tell you what has happened since that time on Dec. 1, 2008. The very next morning, I was awakened out of a sound sleep by a loud knocking sound. My wife had already left for work, and there was nobody at the door. I immediately looked at my digital clock. It read 7:11. That same day at work, a fellow worker, who rarely speaks with me, says to me in passing, “I bowled a 711 last night”.

One week later, I am telling my bowling teammates about my watch stopping at 11 minutes to 7. Immediately upon finishing my story, one of my teammates goes back to playing with his cell phone and says to me, “Look at this”. The time on his cell phone read 7:11. On Friday, Dec. 19, there was a big snowstorm in Michigan. I normally punch in to work at 9:00 a.m., but was scheduled for 2 hours of overtime. Traffic was really slow, so I was not able to get there at 7 a.m. I grabbed my time card and swiped it. The clock read 7:11.

What I believe He was doing, is assuring me that 7 and 11 were the key numbers and that He was STILL attempting to give me a sign."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

FROM: 12/1-2, 2008 - night of rare conjunction of the moon, Venus, Jupiter

Venus, Jupiter, and the Moon--A December Reunion
(go to 37 to 40 seconds into the YouTube)

++++++++++++

PHOTO IN THE NEWS: Venus, Jupiter, Moon Smile on Earth

December 2, 2008—The heavens smiled down on Earth Monday in a rare celestial trifecta of Venus, Jupiter, and the moon.

The planets aligned—an event known as a conjunction—Sunday night, and were joined by a thin sliver of moon on Monday.

(Related: "Sky Show December 1: Jupiter, Venus, Moon Make 'Frown'" [December 1, 2008].)

The rare planetary meeting was visible from all parts of the world, even from light-polluted cities such as Hong Kong and New York.

People in Asia witnessed a smiley face (above, photographed from Manila, Philippines), while skywatchers in the United States saw a frown.

The three brightest objects in the sky were so tightly gathered that one could eclipse them with a thumb, according to NASA's Web site.

The next visible Venus-Jupiter conjunction will be on the evening of March 14, 2012, but the two planets will appear farther apart in the sky.

—Christine Dell'Amore

++++++++++++

Sky Show December 1: Jupiter, Venus, Moon Make "Frown"

Andrew Fazekas for National Geographic News
Updated December 1, 2008
Skywatchers across the world are in for a celestial treat Monday night as two of the brightest naked-eye planets, Venus and Jupiter, join a thin crescent moon to create a brief "unhappy face" in the sky.

The planets appeared closest together—an event known as a planetary conjunction—Sunday night.

"This is set to be the best planetary gathering of the year, simply because it involves three of the brightest objects in the sky after the sun," said Geza Gyuk, director of astronomy at the Adler Planetarium in Chicago.

Heavenly Light

Historically, striking planetary groupings have held special meaning to ancient astronomers and astrologers.

A similarly close conjunction between Venus and Jupiter occurred in June of 2 B.C., and some scholars have connected the event with the Christian nativity story.

(Related: "'Noah's Flood' May Have Triggered European Farming" [November 20, 2007].)

According to the Bible, three magi in the East were alerted to the birth of Jesus and led toward Bethlehem by a superbright star—a celestial phenomenon that could be explained by two planets tightly grouped in the sky.

Astronomers say this year's planetary convergence is special because it's occurring at a particularly opportune time of day: in the early evening when nearly everyone worldwide might have a chance to witness it.

"The striking appearance of the conjunction will catch the attention of even those unfamiliar with the sky," Cook said.

++++++++++++

THE INFINITE BOOK (the information below was 3/4 down into this URL)

LINK

All numbers divisible by 3, or every third number, when applied with the trinity function
will reduce to 153.

1. 153 is self resurrecting, unchangeable
2. 1/3 of all numbers go to 153 when the trinity function is applied.
3. All numbers above 2000 reduce to smaller number on first iteration, thus 2000 is the
watershed number.

153 is considered Jesus Celestial number and 888 is considered his earthly.

Sons of God = 153
Joint Heirs = 1071 = 7x153
The Net = 1224
Fishes = 1224
The Lord God = 1224
1224 = 8x153 and ties 8 to 153
Fishers of men = 14x153
Multitudes of fishes = 16x153
Casting a net into the sea = 20x153
153 fishes:

LINK

+++++++++++++++++++++

"The Pattern & The Prophecy -- God's Great Code",
written by mathematician James Harrison.

LINK