Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Red Flag!

Reading this made the hair stand up on the back of my neck! What is being planned by the PTB with Mr. BO at the helm that we are not being told? Praying for God to intervene, hopefully to take us out of here before the "surprise" can be sprung. Here is a post from 5 Doves today that is a MUST READ if there ever was one. Thanks Steve Coeper!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/stevec117-2.htm

Re: Red Flag!

wow...

things are so much worse than most Americans would even CARE to think about or realize!! I mean the guy is arrested merely for saying THIS?? What happened to FREEDOM of speech? Long gone, IMO!

If still here Weds. (not raptured yet).. I want to unplug our computers & the CABLES... a feeling that o will want to check & see who all names him as the AC.

So how do you unplug CABLES from the computer? Geeks??

Everything is at our door step now, And most people sleep onnnnn!

Our Blessed Hope, the thing that really riled me was that it said O wanted to get his hooks into this guy - for what? Like you said he didn't repeat any vital intel about the army. Also, the deployment very QUIETLY of all the equipment and soldiers from these overseas bases being set up all over the U.S. Is it martial law declaration time? What is being planned? Very sneaky and very sudden. Something is definitely going on and in the next few days.

Mary, I posted just as you did and wanted to say, YES, the majority are sound asleep and totally unsuspecting. Sad day for those who don't have a clue.

Red Flag indeed Texas Sue!

I'm just wondering who is next on their list!!!

Freedom of speech is being threaten; we can no longer feel free to express ourselves without having to wonder if we are under observation as well.

I think we should refer to said person from now on, as "The One" instead.

Sure would like to see our site up and running until Jesus comes...if you know what I'm trying to say!

Persecution is coming, and much suffering ahead in the near future.

Lord Come and take us home!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Sue,
I had heard something about this the other day, and it seems that Obama is upset that this man let the cat out of the bag. Obama wants to take people in the US completely by surprise, and most of them will be, since they believe everything the mainstream media tells them.

Kevin

Illegal 'res. Zero can't stop Almighty God from talking to us, His bride, that's for sure. Just think about that, fellow brothers 'n' sisters in Christ.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie, you are right about "the one" and we should be very circumspect, extremely careful since it looks like all of our communication is scanned very closely. I heard an interview yesterday with Fritz Springmeier and Alex Jones. Springmeier was thrown into prison on a trumped up fake charge because he knew too much. He is now out and in the first part of the interview was telling something about a "beast computer" that a contact of his saw in operation. Evidently you can put in anyone's name and it will spit out everything about them. This man was so shaken by what he saw that it took him months to get over it. I wish he had said a bit more, like where it is located, who is in charge of it, etc.

Kevin, do you remember where you saw info about this specific incident? If you could post it that would be great. Still wondering specifically what the 'surprise' is and very leery about it being what I said above - martial law!

SisterinChrist, the madness with our zero sum seems to continually be sprialing up and around. So ready to get out of this mess.

Sue,
I think it was this article from Reuters that I read the other day.

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/02/us-usa-army-espionage-idUSTRE7A106U20111102

Kevin, thanks for posting the article. Did you notice they would not specify WHY they were charging him? Sneaky snakes, as my daughter used to say.

Sue,
I don't know what they were charging him with either. It really makes the Obama administration look suspicious though.

Kevin