Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Judge Is At The Door, Jesus Is Coming! (Video)

Just stumbled across this on YouTube, thought I would share it here. Oh man, my spirit is stirring lately just trying to wrap my head around the fact that it could REALLY HAPPEN any second now. What a crazy thought to even entertain for a milisecond no? But surely He is coming. Come Lord!

Re: The Judge Is At The Door, Jesus Is Coming! (Video)

THANKS, CLAY !!

Today I got on the PC in the morning and then went to church and been gone all day. Got home in the late afternoon and did some things and planned on watching a movie. Then I had a thought: "What if I sat down to watch a movie without checking the internet first and Israel was attacking Iran and I didn't know because I was watching a movie".

I don't think I ever had that exact thought before. . .

Thanks for sharing this video with us Clay!

Look up our redemption draws nigh!!!

It could happen any moment, and our watch will finally be over!

Indeed Jesus is at the door, awaiting the Father to say, go and receive His Bride unto Himself!

See you and all here, at the Rapture Flight to Heaven!
Maranatha!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

This is an excellent video Clay! Very encouraging! Jesus is coming!

Kevin

Valerie, Kevin, Grace, Kathy, I cannot wait either! To meet you and and more importantly our Father and our Savior Jesus, wow. I have been reading this testimony from Seneca Sodi about his 40 day visit to heaven, it is tremendous, and resonates with my spirit to be true. I am on the 10th chapter when he gets to meet Jonah and some other elders, to think that we will be with all of our Brothers and Sisters in perfect harmony FOREVER and SOON is absolutely mind-boggling.

If you haven't read it I would highly recommend it, it is sort of a 'sneak-peek' at what it is to soon come.
His story is over 100 years old, yet it speaks to my soul as if I was walking along with him in the heavenly realm.

Seneca Sodi's "40 Days In Heaven"

Keep looking up!
Clay