Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Record OK quake carries STRONG sign of "being taken to heaven!!!"

ALL:

"Magnitude 5.6 - OKLAHOMA"
2011 November 06 03:53:10 UTC

"Strong's G353 - analambanō"
Outline of Biblical Usage
1) to take up, raise
2) to take up (a thing in order to carry or use it)

Mar 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up [353] into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Act 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up [353] , after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:

Act 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up [353] from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Act 1:22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up [353] from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHY?" a record quake from an "O" state?

Well, I'll just say I believe because VERY LITTLE ("0") TIME IS LEFT!!!

AND................

It is RIGHT NOW TIME for those of us living in Laodicea to "STOP
'spinning off' blame to someone else!!!!!!!"

"14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”"

"THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, LORD, FOR THESE SIGNS!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

NOTES, etc. in earlier posts...

...From: Wed., April 9, 1952 - "strongest previous Oklahoma quake"
...To: Sat., November 5, 2011 - "Mag. 5.6 - OKLAHOMA 2011 November 06"
...It is 21,759 days
...Or 59 years, 6 months, 27 days
...3108 weeks (rounded down)
...3108 = 444 X 7
...444 = "all truth, that revealed and that not yet revealed" (James Harrison)
...7 = "spiritual completion"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Warning,iminent Rapture..."

""The door is closing.""

"For those Left Behind!!~~Jesus LOVES YOU!!!"

Re: Record OK quake carries STRONG sign of "being taken to heaven!!!"

What a major coincidence!?! I too, was thinkin' this very same thing, when I saw on the news about the Oklahoma EQs...that they also maybe still yet ANOTHER sign from God, re: our imminent Rapture.

Only, I looked on this state's two letter postal code--OK, as His sign that He's giving His Son, Jesus, His two to come for us.

Or that the local for the quakes, are pretty darn close to the Madrid Fault Lines too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Only, I looked on this state's two letter postal code--OK, as His sign that He's giving His Son, Jesus, to come for us."

VERY INTERESTING!!!!!!!

THANKS, TAMMY!!!!!!!

You're most welcome, Calvin, re: the OK postal code.

Also, on top of the EQs, OK is/or has been lambasted w/a series of tornados (whirlwinds) as well too. Indicating still yet ANOTHER sign from God that He's sending His Son, Jesus, to gather us all up.

Maranatha!
Tammy

today i saw a facebook update from a website reporting a massive tornado being seen somewhere in oklahoma

i pray that those staying there will be fine

My poor home state is sure getting it with both barrels as of late. Tornadoes and earthquakes! What's going to happen next, I wonder?

Kathy, I know what the next major event could be in your state, a massive UFO abduction takes place! Ships snatching away all those 'crazy-cooky-Jesus-freaks' in a flash of light! I think there is a name for this event written about somewhere...

, Clay!

Kathy G.
, Clay!

Ditto!!! I'm also very proud to be labelled a Jesus freak too.

Maranatha!
Tammy