Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calling Kathy G - Oklahoma Earthquake Today

Kathy did you feel the earthquake? Was it near where you live? It was a 4.7 with several aftershocks showing on the USGS site.

I looked up the meaning of the word Oklahoma and found this:

Oklahoma is based on Choctaw Indian words which translate as red people (okla meaning "people" and humma meaning "red"). Recorded history for the name "Oklahoma" began with Spanish explorer Coronado in 1541 on his quest for the "Lost City of Gold." Oklahoma became the 46th state on November 16, 1907.

So, Oklahoma means "red people". I saw a post by Ales (who is from Czech Republic) on RITA who said the quake was near Prague, OK. Since he is from Czech Republic, capital city Prague, he gave the meaning of that name. He said Prague or as they call it, Praha, comes from the word Prah which means "threshold". He thought it might mean that Jesus is on the threshold ready to come.

Red people could mean those covered in the blood of Jesus. Clue? I'll report, you decide!

Re: Calling Kathy G - Oklahoma Earthquake Today

Sue,
I noticed that there were 7 aftershocks of 2.5 magnitude or greater after the 4.7 quake in Oklahoma. Wow!

Kevin

My granddaughter said it hit Moore OK at 2;15. She was awake and said it shook her bed and rattled the knick-knacks on her dresser.
I guess I just slept through it.
We live between Oklahoma City and Norman, which is some distance from Prague.
I did wake at 3:33 am, but did not notice any shaking at that time.

Thankfully, we didn't feel it where we are at all. My mother told me about it this afternoon; I hadn't even known that there had been one till then. She told me that it was a 4.

THRESHOLD. Wow. Ok, this is a weird connection but check it out.

I downloaded a show called "Threshold" which aired in 2005 to study the alien/Nephilim obsession the US has. I downloaded it back in March of this year. It's about an alien encounter and DNA being altered creating hybrids, etc.. it's all demonic. Anyways, The 6th episode I just watched today for no apparent reason called "Pulse". It was about how this alien infection gets into to electronics to propagate itself. So the solution to kill off this electronic infestation, the government decides to fire off an EMP in Miami.

Here is a line that caught my attention:

"Do you really think the public is going to buy this cover-up, i mean really, a solar flare?!"

Just thought it was another interesting connection, what with I think 3 Flares heading our way to hit when? you guessed it 11/9 - 11/11.

What if it's an EMP attack from our Gov't, or China's, or Black Ops and the solar flare is conveniently used as a cover. Who knows, who cares, get us outta here Lord!

I am so sick of this culture, this country, this world. Please Father, give the signal, the Bride has made herself ready.

Glory to God,
Clay

P.S. Lat night I watched the latest Pirate's movie "On Stranger Tides" too to see if they had anything hidden in there. This line caught my attention of course coming from the only "Christian" missionary character in any of the Disney Pirates movies.

Philip Swift: "Such beauty. Surely you are one of God's own creations...and not a descendant of those dark creatures who found no refuge on the Ark. Such beauty...and yet deadly."

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Clay,
I certainly agree with you about getting out of this sin sick world. I don't think we have too much longer now. Keep looking up!

Kathy and Karla Jo,
I'm glad that the earthquake didn't affect you where you are in Oklahoma. It's kind of funny, but I'm watching the Oklahoma- Texas A&M football game right now.

Kevin

I just finished watching it, and OU won 41 to 25. Yaayyy!!!

Go OU.

Texas Sue, Kathy G., and ALL:

Another, a 5.2 and the largest, just occurred. I thought most
of the time, the largest occurred FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

"Magnitude 5.2 - OKLAHOMA"
2011 November 06 03:53:10 UTC

You know, just a little while ago, I actually felt something! I was lying on my bed and it actually began to shake. At first, I thought maybe a strong gust of wind was doing it, but the wind wasn't blowing that hard. The funny thing is, my mother was in the kitchen at that same moment and she didn't feel anything--I asked her. But I wonder if this something I felt was that earthquake you posted, Calvin. If it was, it's the first one I've ever been in, and it was unnerving, let me tell you! I mean, hello!! Oklahoma is supposed to be part of Tornado Alley, not Earthquake Alley!!!

Kathy G, & Karla Jo, glad to hear you're all alright.

Here's more information on the Earthquakes below:

*Great Earthquakes In Diverse Places*

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

*Multiple earthquakes shook much of central Oklahoma early Saturday,
rousing people from their sleep as far away as Kansas City, Mo.*

FROM STAFF REPORTS Oklahoman
Published: November 5, 2011

A 4.7 magnitude earthquake rattled homes across central Oklahoma early
Saturday morning.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the initial quake was centered about six
miles north of Prague about 2:12 a.m.

That quake was followed by a series of aftershocks. A 3.4 magnitude
aftershock was felt moments later followed by another 2.7 magnitude
aftershock about five miles southeast of Sparks. Sparks is east of the
metro area in Lincoln County.

And those aftershocks continued into this morning as a 3.6 magnitude
quake struck about 8:36 a.m., also centered about two miles southeast of
Sparks.

The National Weather Service in Norman said via its Facebook page the
earthquake was felt in Norman and also as far away as weather offices in
Topeka, Kansas and Pleasant Hill, Missouri.

There have been no reports of significant damage caused by the quake.
According to OG&E's system watch page it did not cause power outages
anywhere in that company's coverage area across the state. Oklahoma
Natural Gas is not reporting any gas leaks or service outages.

Tom Foster was awakened in his southwest Oklahoma City home by what he
believes was an aftershock.

"It was a little later than what they say was the initial quake so I
think I felt one of the after shocks," he said. "The bigger quake didn't
wake me up. But I know we've already had several phone calls from out of
state relatives wondering what happened. I guess it's more interesting
than anything that was dangerous."

Heather Spicer of Sapulpa said the quake woke her son and dog up.

"At first I thought and airplane had crashed nearby," she said. "But now
I believe it was an earthquake because the whole house just kept
vibrating with what sounded like distant thunder outside."

Matt Hoover of Perkins was wrapping birthday presents at 2:20 a.m. when
he felt the quake. He thought the experience, his first with a quake,
was exciting.

"The whole house started to shake and a low rumble could be heard
throughout the house," he said. "It lasted about 20 seconds."

http://newsok.com/earthquake-aftershocks-felt-across-oklahoma-region/article/3620538#ixzz1cs18njn4

Hi, I wanted to mention that there was just a 5.6 an hour ago in Oklahoma. Weird that it is bigger than the original quake.

We felt this last one. It was a low roar and shook my house pretty good. It has been upgraded to a 5.6. Am getting reports from friends and family from all over Oklahoma and They felt it all the way down in Lawton.

Thanks Trevor!!!

I'll will keep you in my prayers Karlo Jo, and all whom live in that area!

May the good Lord protect all members here in harms way and keep you and your families safe!

Lord hear our prayers in Jesus name, Amen!

God be with you, and keep you safe under His wing!

Blessings
Valerie

Thanks Valerie. Our state has gotten it all this year.

JUST GOT THIS AS AN EMAIL

Oklahoma battered by tornadoes, hail

November 7, 2011 | 4:08 pm

Dangerous thunderstorms and tornadoes erupted across the southern Plains states Monday afternoon and were expected to continue overnight, meteorologists said.

The National Weathe r Service issued tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings Monday for portions of southern and western Oklahoma, as well as a tornado watch for 17 counties, warning of hail "the size of golf balls" and winds up to 90 mph. Winds up to 92 mph had already been recorded at weather stations late Monday, they reported.

The dangerous storms were expected to spread east Monday night, threatening the state capital, Oklahoma City, according to Accuweather meteorologis t Kristina Pydynowski.

Also at risk: damaged homes and buildings near the central Oklahoma epicenter of the state's record 5.6-magnitude earthquake on Saturday.

No major injuries from the storms had been reported late Monday.

An Oklahoma State University extension field office was destroyed as tornadoes touched down in southwestern Oklahoma on Monday, university officials told the Associated Press.

Some residents two miles south of Tipton, Okla., were trapped after their house was damaged by the storms, but they were eventually rescued and were not injured, Tillman County emergency management director Jeffrey Rector told the Associated Press.

At about 3 p.m. Central time Monday, storm spotters reported a large tornado south of Tipton, about 130 miles southwest of Oklahoma City, headed toward Snyder.

The same tornado apparently touched down in Tillman County, destroying a structure and damaging at least three others, according to KOCO-TV. The tornado weakened before striking Snyder, but additional tornadoes associated with the same storm system have also touched down in the area, the station reported.

At 4:15 p.m., another dangerous tornado was headed toward Alden, Okla., about 100 miles southwest of the capital, Accuweather meteorologists said.

Additional tornadoes have been sighted with other thunderstorms in southwestern Oklahoma, including near Hobart, 120 miles west of Oklahoma City.

Golf-ball-sized hail was reported with thunderstorms west of Hollis, Okla., 170 miles west of the capital, on Monday afternoon

The powerful thunderstorms will press eastward tonight with Oklahoma City, Tulsa and McAlester, Okla., and potentially Dallas and Austin, Texas, in their path.

RELATED:

Weather extremes may be the new norm

Oklahoma quake buckles highway, damages several homes

Rattled by quake aftershocks, Oklahoma now braces for storms

Kathy hope you are OK !!!!!

Thanks. There haven't been any storms here today, just clouds and occasional rain. But they're predicting storms tomorrow in this area. I'll just have to see what tomorrow brings. Whenever there's a thunderstorm here, I have to turn my computer off.