Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tuscaloosa tornado: To the churches, "No more whitewash!" (444); Tumultuous week!?

ALL:

Last night, I was going to watch an old Sherlock Holmes movie
on my computer but, as it started, I got REALLY tired and felt
the Lord was telling me to go to bed and so I did.

I woke up to go to the bathroom just after midnight and when I
came back to bed, I noticed that it was 12:07. I thought that,
perhaps, I had gotten up at 12:05 which is the Revelation rapture
of the child.

I'm just writing this to let you know that "what" God showed me
this morning is completely "AMAZING", to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE HIM AND HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you may know, the VERY BIGGEST college football
game of the "year" is today (at least the biggest to this point)
and pits #1 LSU against #2 Alabama. The game will be in
Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

Back in April, I was in Mississippi (away from SC) but was about
to return to SC. On April 26th, there had been "some" wind to
blow down some limbs and I told the yard man to go ahead and
get them off the driveway that I thought it was through.

After he went home around noon, there came winds of probably
up to 70 MPH and redistributed ALL that mess and more over
the driveway!!!!!!!!!!!! This Southern storm system had broken
out in Texas and was headed across the deep South!!!!!!!! That
was the 1st day of 3 days of HISTORIC proportions!!! The second
day was April 27th and the Tuscaloosa tornado!!!!

Anyway, I wrote back then that I thought the Lord was trying to
"speak" to the South about their idol, "football", because of the
tornado that went through Tuscaloosa went through the back
yard of the University of Alabama.

"Tuscaloosa Tornado Damage Aerials Part 1"

As ANYBODY who is "really" watching knows, the churches
are DEAD ASLEEP!!!!!!!! It is NOT that they just don't watch, it
is that they DO NOT WANT TO WATCH!!! It is the ministers who
are leading these people - who "should" watch - into a DEEP
SLEEP and actual laziness in their Christian walk. In FACT,
these same ministers would GLADLY just call what we do in
our SERIOUS WATCH - just a little bit EXTREME AND CRAZY!!!

...Job 12 (NIV1984)
... 4 “I have become a laughingstock to my friends,
...though I called upon God and he answered—
... a mere laughingstock, though righteous and blameless!
...5 Men at ease have contempt for misfortune
...as the fate of those whose feet are slipping.
...6 The tents of marauders are undisturbed,
... and those who provoke God are secure—
... those who carry their god in their hands.

Sooo....

As I just lay in bed, I already knew that Sunday, November 6, 2011
will be EXACTLY "444" ("all truth, that revealed and that NOT yet
revealed") weeks from one of "THE" biggest tornado outbreaks
EVER which lasted the EXACT "7" DAYS of a week:

Sun. 5/4 to Sat. 5/10 in 2003!!!!!!!!!

"May 2003 tornado outbreak sequence from Wikipedia:
the most prolific continuous period was the seven day
period of May 4–10. There were 401 tornado reports in
19 states and 1 Canadian province..."

NOTE this is "401" tornadoes and Revelation 4:01

...Revelation 4:01
...After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open
...in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a
...trumpet said, "COME UP HERE, and I will show you what must
...take place after this."

This was RIGHT AFTER the U.S. invaded Iraq or "the Babylon of
the New Testament invaded the Babylon of the Old Testament"!!!

In May, 2003, there were 2 "black" / new moons and...

...invasion of Iraq is completed in May, 2003;
...Bush makes Road Map plans in May, 2003, Quartet meeting
...May 4-10, 2003, record week (7 days) of tornadoes in middle of nation
...Scorpion Moon (Blood Red Eclipse at Midnight, DC), May 15-16, 2003
...Israel Accepts Roadmap Peace Blueprint, May 26, 2003

...From: Sunday, May 4, 2003 - 1st day of record tornado outbreak
...To: Sunday, November 6, 2011 - week with "11/11/11" begins
...It is 3108 days
...Or 444 weeks
...444 = "all truth, that revealed and that NOT yet revealed"

So, FINALLY, getting to the point....

As I lay in my bed just after midnight, I just "thought" about the
MAJOR, WHOLESALE DISREGARD (and wrong interpretations)
of the Tuscaloosa tornado, it was like I saw a child's "swing" set.
And, I thought of how these different denominations ALL might
each have their individual "swings" and their leaders might each
have their own. And, you can just imagine their leaders just
sitting and talking about "football" or almost ANYTHING other
than "THE WORLD ABOUT TO GO TO HELL"!!!

Actually, it is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I got up and went downstairs and made coffee and then, after
checking a few messages, I noted that Mikbur777 had sent out a
VERY SERIOUS YouTube in which labeled the coming week as a
possible ""TUMULTUOUS WEEK"" !!!!!

So, "THEN", I started reading my One Year Bible for the day, and
(as you might imagine as you read ahead), was literally BLOWN
AWAY (as the churches should be about whatoccurred and is
occurring)!!!!!!

Will the rapture ("a hole in the wall") be provided this week?

Will this be the "sign" for MANY in Israel to FINALLY believe on Jesus?

Will MANY who have produced "whitewashed" messages NOW "GET
THE PICTURE"?

I'll let the reader decide.

Below is a LINK to the Old Testament portion of the One Year Bible
reading for November 5 and some of what it says!!!

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

"Ezekiel 12-14:11 (NIV 1984)"

The Exile Symbolized
1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, you are living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people.

3 “Therefore, son of man, pack your belongings for exile and in the daytime, as they watch, set out and GO FROM WHERE YOU ARE TO ANOTHER PLACE. PERHAPS THEY WILL UNDERSTAND, though they are a rebellious house. 4 During the daytime, while they watch, bring out your belongings packed for exile. Then in the evening, while they are watching, GO OUT LIKE THOSE WHO GO INTO EXILE. 5 WHILE THEY WATCH, DIG THROUGH THE WALL AND TAKE YOUR BELONGINGS OUT THROUGH IT. 6 Put them on your shoulder as they are watching and carry them out at dusk. Cover your face so that you cannot see the land, FOR I HAVE MADE YOU A SIGN TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.”
7 So I did as I was commanded. During the day I brought out my things packed for exile. Then in the evening I dug through the wall with my hands. I took my belongings out at dusk, carrying them on my shoulders while they watched.

8 In the morning the word of the LORD came to me: 9 “Son of man, did not that rebellious house of Israel ask you, ‘What are you doing?’

10 “Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: This oracle concerns the prince in Jerusalem and the whole house of Israel who are there.’ 11 Say to them, ‘I am a sign to you.’

“As I have done, so it will be done to them. They will go into exile as captives.

12 “The prince among them will put his things on his shoulder at dusk and leave, and a hole will be dug in the wall for him to go through. He will cover his face so that he cannot see the land. 13 I will spread my net for him, and he will be caught in my snare; I will bring him to Babylonia, the land of the Chaldeans, but he will not see it, and there he will die. 14 I will scatter to the winds all those around him—his staff and all his troops—and I will pursue them with drawn sword.

15 “They will know that I am the LORD, when I disperse them among the nations and scatter them through the countries. 16 But I will spare a few of them from the sword, famine and plague, so that in the nations where they go they may acknowledge all their detestable practices. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”

17 The word of the LORD came to me: 18 “Son of man, tremble as you eat your food, and shudder in fear as you drink your water. 19 Say to the people of the land: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says about those living in Jerusalem and in the land of Israel: They will eat their food in anxiety and drink their water in despair, for their land will be stripped of everything in it because of the violence of all who live there. 20 The inhabited towns will be laid waste and the land will be desolate. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’”

21 The word of the LORD came to me: 22 “Son of man, what is this proverb you have in the land of Israel: ‘The days go by and every vision comes to nothing’? 23 Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am going to put an end to this proverb, and they will no longer quote it in Israel.’ Say to them, ‘The days are near when every vision will be fulfilled. 24 For there will be no more false visions or flattering divinations among the people of Israel. 25 But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.’”

26 The word of the LORD came to me: 27 “Son of man, the house of Israel is saying, ‘The vision he sees is for many years from now, and he prophesies about the distant future.’

28 “Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign LORD.’”

Ezekiel 13
False Prophets Condemned
1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying. Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination: ‘Hear the word of the LORD! 3 This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! 4 Your prophets, O Israel, are like jackals among ruins. 5 You have not gone up to the breaks in the wall to repair it for the house of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the LORD. 6 Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. They say, “The LORD declares,” when the LORD has not sent them; yet they expect their words to be fulfilled. 7 Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, “The LORD declares,” though I have not spoken?
8 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign LORD. 9 My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.

10 “‘BECAUSE THEY LEAD MY PEOPLE ASTRAY, SAYING, "PEACE," WHEN THERE IS NO PEACE, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, THEY COVER IT WITH WHITEWASH, 11 therefore tell those who cover it with whitewash that it is going to fall. Rain will come in torrents, and I will send hailstones hurtling down, and VIOLENT WINDS WILL BURST FORTH. 12 WHEN THE WALL, COLLAPSES, WILL PEOPLE NOT ASK YOU, "WHERE IS THE WHITEWASH YOU COVERED IT WITH?"

13 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: IN MY WRATH I WILL UNLEASH A VIOLENT WIND, AND IN MY ANGER HAILSTONES AND TORRENTS OF RAIN WILL FALL WITH DESTRUCTIVE FURY. 14 I WILL TEAR DOWN THE WALL YOU HAVE COVERED WITH WHITEWASH AND WILL LEVEL IT TO THE GROUND SO THAT ITS FOUNDATION WILL BE LAID BARE. When it falls, you will be destroyed in it; AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD. 15 So I will spend my wrath against the wall and against those who covered it with whitewash. I will say to you, “The wall is gone and so are those who whitewashed it, 16 those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw visions of peace for her when there was no peace, declares the Sovereign LORD.”’

17 “Now, son of man, set your face against the daughters of your people who prophesy out of their own imagination. Prophesy against them 18 and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the women who sew magic charms on all their wrists and make veils of various lengths for their heads in order to ensnare people. Will you ensnare the lives of my people but preserve your own? 19 You have profaned me among my people for a few handfuls of barley and scraps of bread. By lying to my people, who listen to lies, you have killed those who should not have died and have spared those who should not live.

20 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I WILL SET FREE THE PEOPLE THAT YOU ENSNARE LIKE BIRDS. 21 I WILL TEAR OFF YOUR VEILS AND SAVE MY PEOPLE FROM YOUR HANDS, AND THEY WILL NO LONGER FALL PREY TO YOUR POWER. THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD. 22 BECAUSE YOU DISHEARTENED THE RIGHTEOUS WITH YOUR LIES, WHEN I HAD BROUGHT THEM NO GRIEF, AND BECAUSE YOU ENCOURAGED THE WICKED NOT TO TURN FROM THEIR EVIL WAYS AND SO SAVE THEIR LIVES, 23 therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination. I WILL SAVE MY PEOPLE FROM YOUR HANDS. AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.'"