Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Golden Report - Not A Fear Mongrel Just A Truth Teller

Friday, 04 November 2011 18:56

Not A Fear Mongrel Just A Truth Teller.

With mass war preparation drills taking place in Israel, our news papers full of articles of joint war exercises with the Italian Air Force, This coming week again we have joint war exercises with the Greek Air Forces that will be over the skies of Israel. Daily we hear of the joint preparation with the US and England for an attack on the Iranian Nuclear Plants. Leaving us here in Israel wondering what part the IAF will play in these attacks. At the same time the anxiety of knowing what will happen here in Israel once Iran is attacked, knowing that there are now a reported 50,000+ missiles in southern Lebanon many loaded with chemical warheads able to hit every part of Israel, and we can only guess what weapons Hamas and Islamic Jihad in Gaza has brought across the open Egyptian border from Libya.

Even as you read this, these missiles are falling daily on major cities in Israel, as far from Gaza as Ashdod and Beer Sheva being hit on a daily basis and Jews being killed and many wounded without a cry from the world at large and the UN still don't consider this a war crime, but as soon as Israel retaliates to stop this insane monstrous killing then the UN cries war crimes. Two schools have been hit in the past few days, and now children are kept home and several times daily the sirens go off and they run to the nearest bomb shelter for fear of their lives. While the so-called "Palestinian" kids are in school being taught to kill Jews glorifies Allah and the sure way to go to heaven is to become a suicide bomber.

To say that all out war never looked more certain would be an understatement, as the Arab Spring moves throughout the Middle East sitting up Islamic Governments that are calling for Sharia Law to replace the Dictators, and the Western World is calling it Democracy. With Obama demanding a two state solution knowing that it will destroy Israel over night if it should ever happen giving the Islamic Terrorist another state to launch Terrorism from.

With the Greek Government on the verge of total collapse, Italy soon to follow bringing about the final death blow to the Euro, with a ripple effect that brings down economies around the globe. The way it looks to this unqualified analyst of the economy, China and Mexico holds the purse strings of the dollar and at any time could bring it down, if it doesn't fall on its own before Obama bring it down on his own in order to call for Marshall Law.

When people become frightened and see their future crumbling before them, they become scared and panic in all sorts of ways. At a time of vulnerability the Devil moves in with his solution that is of course always the wrong solution, such as Occupy Wall Street that is moving across the world at this time as well bringing more chaos to a very unstable world.

How long can this thing hold together, not much longer in my opinion but one thing is certain God is till on the Throne and it is His Prophecy that are being fulfilled before our eyes. Those who mock Him or turn their back on Him will pay a terrible price; God's Word is always true and 100% dependable. God's promises to the Jews, Israel, and Jerusalem and to those who come against them will be seen to be true in the near future as well.

If you haven't woke up to the need to prepare for your family you are a little late, but as it is said, better late then never. If you can plant a garden do it now. Start canning or dehydrating food for survival now, start putting up enough water to last a month or more NOW. Just use your head, you know what your body will need to survive and stay clean, just start moving in that direction, no need to panic.

As for this Ministry we need your help, but let me be the first to tell you that your first obligation is to your family and those you love. If you believe God's Word then read Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee (Israel), and curse him that curseth thee (Israel): and in thee (Israel) shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Our finances are very low and the time for a lot of movement and expenses is moving in on us very quickly as anti-Semitism is taking over around the world but mostly in Europe. We have one of the boats that have to have a deck replaced, it is very expensive. Many who made the boats possible and all the ground work that has been put into place are now needed more than ever, pray about more financial help to this ministry NOW please.

It would be wrong for me to close this article without telling you the most important preparation you can make. The Messiah Yeshua has to be first in your live, if you haven't surrendered your life to God's Will in Yeshua now is the time to get on your face before God and ask Him to forgive your sins, and ask God to come into your life giving you a new heart and to lead you in the ways that only He is able to be the Messiah (Lord) of your life.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, jerry golden

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: The Golden Report - Not A Fear Mongrel Just A Truth Teller

JIMH, I saw yesterday on FoxNews' Ticker Tape that scrolls across the bottom of the TV screen, that now France too has added the last nail on their coffin, for siding w/the phony Pallys.

That scroll said that France's Nicholas Sarkozy said that he won't care if Israel ceases from being a nation/or that something drastic happens that causes it to cease to exist.

Hmmm, God's covenant He made to Abraham certainly springs to mind, re: those nations that continually choose to curse Israel...

Maranatha!
Tammy