Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Largest Sunspot in Years Observed on the Sun

This newest sunspot is 50,000 miles long, which is absolutely enormous. The Earth is only 8000 miles across. This sunspot is going to be facing earth soon, and it has already produced a powerful X2-class solar flare. The sun is continuing to get more active in these last days of the Church Age.

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/11/04/largest-sunspot-in-years-observed-on-sun/?test=faces

Re: Largest Sunspot in Years Observed on the Sun

It is not facing earth yet but I think it is going to happen very soon.There is so much talk about our world facing darkness from so many different circles in so many different ways. Christians may even see this before we are raptured.

The Sunspot is so so so strong that it leads to the changing of our inner body cells whose the same genetics implanted from above, born by the Spirit. Our body become brighter than ever, luminous so bright and luminous that in a twinkling of an eye, we are all changed totally and the death arises as the sun rays penetrate the earth deeply and proceeds with the genetic code from above, the mark from Heaven in every body that lays in the ground, that they will arise from death in a twinkling of an eye, conducting a series of chained miraculous event and there in the heaven a loud boom has been heard by this very bright sun rays. Every body asks what's that, nobody knows, that the rapture has happened and they are left behind, whoever has no genetic code from Heaven, for God YHWH knows who belongs to Him, each one of them, who has the mark of the Blood of the Lamb in his or her head and his or her hands will be snatched away ....
Keep looking up for our redemption is very near ...

May Yahshua takes us all home at His appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him.

Amen! The sunspot should face earth by 11-9-11. Keep looking up!

Kevin

kevin ... thats an interesting date

thanks for the info and update