Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
11:11

the last two weeks I have been seeing 11:11 so often it sends a jolt to my heart. What a mystery this is. Have felt for a long time that there is something about this 11:11 and yet it does seem a little crazy. Gues we will have to wait and see.

shannon

Re: 11:11

I know exactly what you mean Shannon. So many times a day I glance at my watch or a clock, and it's almost always 11 after the hour. I have been seeing this for about a year and a half now. This 11-11-11 date seems very ominous to me, but we will have to wait and see. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

I've also been seing 11's and 55's all the time. So I guess I'm not crazy after all? LOL!

Come Lord Jesus,

Matt

I haven't.

Isn't this 11:11 stuff based in the occult? Isn't that a red flag?

My daughter and I were seeing 11:11 for months, and then I found out that many other Christians were seeing it too. Strangely enough, the closer we get to the actual date, the less I have been seeing it.

SuperAJ,
First of all, I didn't take the opportunity to welcome you to RFTH yet, so welcome brother. The answer to your question is yes, and no. The number 11 does have a special meaning to those in the occult. At the same time, I believe that those of us who are believers are seeing 11s because God is revealing his timing of the rapture possibly, as in this year of 2011. If that's not why, then maybe the Lord is just saying we are living in the 11th hour of the Church Age. I do know that the number 11 in Bible numerics means "Judgement and disorder". I am definitely not having anything to do with the occult, but as I mentioned earlier, I see 11 after the hour quite a bit when I glance at my watch or clock. Many believers are seeing the 11s, and I don't think it's just a coincidence either. Well, maybe we will soon find out why this is happening. God bless!

Kevin

Kevin
At the same time, I believe that those of us who are believers are seeing 11s because God is revealing his timing of the rapture possibly, as in this year of 2011. If that's not why, then maybe the Lord is just saying we are living in the 11th hour of the Church Age. I do know that the number 11 in Bible numerics means "Judgement and disorder". I am definitely not having anything to do with the occult, but as I mentioned earlier, I see 11 after the hour quite a bit when I glance at my watch or clock. Many believers are seeing the 11s, and I don't think it's just a coincidence either. Well, maybe we will soon find out why this is happening. God bless!

Kevin

DITTO ~ same here! The closer we get to 11-11-11 though - the less I am actually seeing of this! (have gone *nuts* seeing it REPEATEDLY over the last 3 years though!!)

May be timing of rapture -- or could possibly be when the Trib is to start..?? In which case, that'd make the rapture even BEFORE then!!

May we be found watching & praying always to be accounted worthy to escape & to stand before the Son of Man!! Amen!

Our Blessed Hope,
Amen! This month we are in now is the 11th month in the 11th year of the 21st century, so there you have the 11:11. I believe this month will be prophetically important, as we see in the news that Israel is expected to strike Iran's nuke sites any moment now. Also, the UN will vote on establishing the Palestinian state(dividing Israel) on 11-11-11. The YU 55 asteroid is coming closer than the moon past earth on 11-8-11. It's possible that it could hit the earth or moon. Now we have these earthquakes in Oklahoma, which is very rare there. There are just so many things that are pointing to a soon rapture and start of the 70th week of Daniel. Praise God, we are going home soon!

Kevin

Kevin,

Thank you for explaining the 11's that Christians are seeing. You always seems to explain it with love and not trying to start an argument when someone on here tries to debate certain topics, and Kathy does a great job as well. God bless both of you for your commitment to this site.

Also just thought I would share this with you, could be coinsidence I don't know, but anyway, about an hour ago I stopped at the gas station and my purchase total was exactly $11.11 and I had exactly $11.11 in cash, that has never happened before!

Things are really heating up and next week should be a very prophetic and exciting week. Lets only hope we are going home sometime next week.

Keep looking up!
Matt