Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Storm - Big Rock on Nov. 8

This is a very stirring post on 5 Doves today. The big storm hitting on Tuesday, Nov. 8 is right over where I live near Dallas, TX! Time for prayer. Also the huge meteor YU55 (y-Why, u-you?) is flying close to earth that day. A definite day to watch.

I usually like to paste some of the article in the window but this has so many graphics and pictures that it is better to click on the link for the original post. Stunning!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/gail114.htm

The huge violent storm system will cover half the U.S. from Texas to the east coast and Florida. The duration - Nov. 8, 9, 10 - Tuesday thru Thursday. Reminds me of Charity's dream "5,6, 7, Jesus!" and then she heard the ark door slam. Next week could be very interesting indeed.

Re: Big Storm - Big Rock on Nov. 8

Wow, that's a good letter from Gail, Sue! This coming week looks very interesting now with all of the events happening all the way up to 11-11-11. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Wow Sue, thanks for informing us of the upcoming storm and event. Yes, it truly is time for prayer! I'll be praying extra on that day for everyone in your area of Texas. Strange name for that asteroid! I know that the number 5 stands for Grace. Let's see what Biblical meaning for the number 55 could be.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Biblical Meaning of the Number 5
Five is four plus one (4+1). Now we have a further revelation of a People called out from mankind, redeemed and saved, to walk with God from earth to heaven. Hence, Redemption follows creation. Inasmuch as in consequence of the fall of man creation came under the curse and was "made subject to vanity," therefore man and creation must be redeemed. Thus we have:

1.Father
2.Son
3.Spirit
4.Creation
5.Redemption
These are the five great mysteries, and five is therefore the number of GRACE.

The number 5 is the number of God’s grace or goodness toward man. The number is mentioned 318 times in the Bible. The Ten Commandments have 2 sets of 5 commandments — 5 toward God and 5 toward neighbor.

The Psalms are divided into 5 books. The 5 books of the Law are also known as the Pentateuch. The 4 Gospels plus Acts equals 5 books or the New Testament Pentateuch — revealing Jesus’ teachings concerning the Law and the Prophets.

The apostle John wrote 5 books centered on the grace of God and eternal life. Five is the number of grace, and 5 x 5 = 25, or "grace upon grace" (John 1:16).

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/5.html

We are awaiting the redemption of our body, which happens to be the 5th great mystery! When Jesus comes we'll be changed in a twinkle of an eye, liken to the Lord's incorruptible body. Thanks be to God.

55th word of the King James Version of the Bible's Old Testament Genesis = light
1: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3: And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4: And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
— Genesis I.1-4 (1611)

Jesus is known to be the Light of the World, therefore could this YU55, stand for " Y Why U You
55 stands for Jesus. Sudden destruction for some, and Rapture for born again Christians! Sudden destruction & Rapture; we'll soon find out.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"and God divided the light from the darkness"

Blessed hope. Catching away. Rapture.
Light in Christ, divided from darkness.
Come light of the world. Come Lord Jesus.

Hallelujah

I also read that letter on 5 doves this morning as well. It really looks like next week could really be a very prophetic week. Things are really heating up and it seems to be all at once now. From the M.E to the Euro crisis to lawlessness to unusual violent storms, sun spots, asteroids, need I say more????

Come Lord Jesus!

Matt

Valerie, I loved the way you explained the number 5 and how that fits it! Just lifted up my spirit and filled me up with joy!!! :) Thanks so much.

Kevin, Regina and Konnetix, it looks like next week is loaded and what if we are taken out just moments before? I am up for that! Bet we all are!!??!!!

Please, God!! Please, please, pretty please!!!