Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interesting Early November Timeline From A Blog Post

I found an interesting post this morning from a blog called "Resisting The New World Order". It's a secular blog that I found while Googling "Operation Pacific Wave from the UN", so I edited out a bad word from the following post. It's quite an eye opening timeline of events in early November.

Kevin

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/a-l-e-r-t-extremely-important-info

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING DATES:
Nov 4 - Nation-wide Federal employee tele-work DRILL
Nov 5 - POSSIBLITY FaceBook will go dark
Nov 7 - POSSIBLE NATIONAL BANK HOLIDAY (get cash NOW)
Nov 8 thru 9 - Asteriod 2005 YU55 flyby (very close to Earth and a BIG chunk of rock)
Nov 9 - FEMA to take over ALL communications nationwide starting at 2 pm EST (supposedly for only 3 to 5 minutes)
Nov 9 thru 10 - MASSIVE tsunami DRILL
Nov 9 thru 10 - U.S. Medical Reserve Corps to hold MASSIVE MID-SOUTH DRILL (mid-south, as in New Madrid???)
Nov 7 thru 10 - MILCOM 2011 Military Communications Conference
Nov 9 thru 11 - Operation Pacific Wave - MASSIVE U.S. NAVY EXERCISE
Nov 11 - UN to vote on spliting Jerusalem (over Israel's dead body, I'm sure)
Nov 11 - The "11-11-11" factor (equals the VERY important-to-the-bad-guys "33" numerology total)

Then....factor in that Israel is chomping at the bit to hit Iran (which would set a majority of the MidEast on nuclear fire). Of course if that happens, you can be assured that something in this country will go BOOM! on multiple fronts!

Chances of all of this happening at the same time being coincidental?  Somewhere between NOT HARDLY and FAT CHANCE.

The 'other shoe' is about to drop - and with a vengence.

P R E P A R E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Re: Interesting Early November Timeline From A Blog Post

Thank you Kevin. great post.

Your welcome Heidi. It seems that this upcoming week could be prophetically significant, and possibly the time of our Blessed Hope. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Wow, Kevin, it starts today Nov. 4th. From the 4th on only Two days missing on this schedule of possible events, and that is Nov. 6th & 10th.

Thanks for sharing all of this information with us. I also received an interest email from Ron Reese: In regards to the following.

RED ALERT!!! ISRAEL, IRAN, AND OBAMA PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR 3!!! The title of the subject of my post is the title of his email.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1191365&cmd=show

Surely, the Rapture will take place very shortly, as things are heating up again!

God Bless & Maranatha!

Valerie

WOW, Kevin!!! Thanks for you above propheticly news.

Ya' know what? I too, have been seeing alot of 3s & 11s lately...even getting up 3x during the night to (very discreetly speaking...) answering Nature's call, and to get a drink of water.

Maranatha!
Tammy