Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crystal Skulls Tour Across America - What Evil Will Be Unlocked and Unleashed?

Don't know if any of you have heard of the tour of the 13 crystal skulls that will be taken across America or not but this is not good. Considering that many churches have joined up for Chris-lam and co-worship God and allah is bad enough. Now some church is bringing in an occult high priestess of Isis to summon up demons. Then we hear that 13 chrystal skulls from Mayan temples are going to be toted around the country invoking the dark powers is just begging for judgment. You can look it up online if you like. I checked into it after seeing the article below on Steve Quayle's site.

http://stevequayle.com/News.alert/11_Global/111102.crystal.skulls.html

November 2, 2011

Hello Steve

I have a friend forward me your articals on the crystal Skulls, because I have a backround in the New Age movement (long story, I was searching for answers, I repented and went off to become a Carmelite monk, but they had their own issues so now I'm out here with everyone else, trying to stop the madness).

Anyway, I can pretty much confirm everything Alexander Backman wrote to you about these cursed machinations. The reason I'm not just letting it go at that is that I fear most people reading about them have absolutely no appreciation of just how evil or powerful these things are.

The poor misguided fools who believe bringing these things together will hasten a golden age of benevolance for mankind, are simply just stupid or insane. If you look into the history of each of the skulls individually, they are very dark, and for every one "percieved" good that can be associated with them there are many times more "bad" things that has been associated with them.

First off, crystals do have a power to them, this isn't magic its science. I use to be a fire control tech in the navy, and worked on radar systems, the key substance used to turn electrical energy into radar waves is... common quartz crystal! The size, cut, clarity, etc will determine the frequency of the waves to be propagated. Sort of just like the crystal radio sets we tinkered with as kids...

So now you have 13 items of varying types of quartz, each with a different shape, density, size, etc. each "Graven" by means undefinable by modern science, which just happen to be a mockery of man made in God's image... By the way, you realize that the common computer chip which is capable of storing so much data is created out of pretty much the same stuff as quartz?

Also, a few years back there was experiments to use crystals to as computer chips, because they could store exponentially more data,

I understand it was curtailed because silicon chips became so cheap to manufactor. These Skulls were Graven for a very real purpose, its not like they were created to pay homage to the dead, or as a nick knack or decoration. The ancients knew quite abit about crystal's ability to store, transmit and amplify energy. Heck if its all they had back then, they probably knew alot more about it than we do...

But it goes beyond the item itself. I have no idea what you know of ley lines and vorticies. To over simplify it, lets just say the planet Earth has its own natural "power grid" fueled by geomagnetics and geothermal dynamics. What is important, is there is a grid of energy that encompasses our planet, very similar to the pattern produced by the Longitude and Lattitude system we know. The lines of power are called Ley Lines, where they intersect another is refered to as a vortex. Whether you believe in this doesn't matter so much, but the ancient peoples did. Stonehenge, The Pyramids at Giza, The Bermuda Triangle, Sedona, AZ., Machu Pichu, Cahokia! Are all Vorticies, or rather were buildt on top of a vortex... a little too coincidental huh?

Now, back to the Crystal Skulls for a moment. If you have ever seen one, they are creepy as hell. I worked with crystals in the new age, and knew quite a few other crystal workers, none of us had a crystal skull, not even the modern made ones, we just instinctlively knew there was something wrong with that. See, even us poor misguided new agers (well the ones I knew) knew

there was something wrong or too risky or too creepy about them.

Using a crystal as a "tool" is akin to training a dog, over time the crystal gets "programmed" for whatever you use it for, and in time it sort of builds up a memory so to speak, and even retains a static energy related to what you use it for. These skulls were used to communicate with DEMONICS, they were used for some very dark occult magic, by some people who believed Lucifier or fallen angels were their god. They were used in human sacrifices, in wars, in conjuring demons, in conjuring curses, in blood rites,

in what we would today call Black Masses! The fact some kindly little old cookie baking grandmother owns one today doesn't mean they are harmless, or poor interior decorating accruments, these are cursed black magic tools used in ceremonies not known of since Christ walked the Earth.

Now, some very evil false god worshipping luciferians have

brought them all together, in our country, and have convinced alot of fools that by taking these abominations to vorticies across our country, and performing ancient ceremonies to fallen angels is a good thing???

Steve, Mr. Backman is not only correct in his warning to you and your readers, but the potential for true evil, may not fully be appreciated here! Please, you must immediately put out a call to prayer and fasting against the evil these things are doing. Pray to Our Lord Jesus Christ for guidenance, but this whole crystal skull fiasco is the spiritual equivalent of locking a monkey with a hammer in a room full of nuclear warheads and vials of bioweapons.

I'll leave you with one closing thought, ages ago some people

who were far more familiar with the power and abilities of these things, took possession of them, and scattered and hid them all over the world... They sacrificed their lives to hide these things from mankind. So there might just be more going on here, than an interesting story.

Sincerely, and God Bless us and help us,

AS

JESUS MUST BE NEAR - How much worse can it get? I am almost leery of even asking at this point.

Re: Crystal Skulls Tour Across America - What Evil Will Be Unlocked and Unleashed?

Sue,
There is also the Ebenezer Lutheran Church in San Francisco having their Faith and Feminism Conference from 11-11-11 through 11-13-11. They are having a couple of different High Priestesses of Isis teaching them about Isis, and they will be learning Kundalini Yoga as well. I looked at their agenda for this conference and I was shocked that it's happening in a supposedly a "Christian" church.

Kevin

Re: Crystal Skulls Tour Across America - What Evil Will Be Unlocked and Unleashed?

It is surprising how far just regular yoga has infiltrated. Many mainline denominational churches have yoga classes for relaxation, not knowing or bothering to find out that it is linked to a false relgion and is demonic, opens the door for deception and demonic influence. No wonder the Bible says, "my people perish for lack of knowledge".

More on this from Steve Coeper at 5 Doves:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/stevec113.htm

Steve Coerper (3 Nov 2011)
"13 Crystal Skulls"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://cindybythesea.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/111111-and-the-awakening-of-the-spirits/

Dear John and Prayer Warriors -

I believe this is major. We've seen what our spiritual adversaries have been able to do with incrementalism. No prayer in schools, no Bibles in schools ... and children killing themselves and each other.

This: http://www.rogershermansociety.org/fivedoves/travellady010.htm is a frontal assault. The north American continent was claimed for Jesus Christ and the Adversary wants to take it back. We think things are bad now .... one can only imagine what will happen if we don't resist.

So please join me in prayer between now and the 11th. Let's pray that their plans be totally frustrated. We like to think that we're gonna check out of here before "ugly" gets REALLY UGLY ... but we don't know and, in any event, we all know lots of folks who will most probably be left behind.

Best,

Steve
Anakypto Forum