Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ruth/Jason: YouTube Calendar: Nov. = 3 meteor showers = EQ / rapture / 6th seal ANY minute!!!

Ruth here let ALL know today about a VERY serious YouTube.
Go to Ruth's YouTube to hear her "WAKE UP", as well!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS AND COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS, JASON AND RUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

(PLEASE WATCH!!!!)-Eminent Rapture & (NWO) 7 years of Tribulation

Re: Ruth/Jason: YouTube Calendar: Nov. = 3 meteor showers = EQ / rapture / 6th seal ANY minute!!!

Thanks for posting these videos Calvin. Both videos are excellent and encouraging right now. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Re: Ruth/Jason: YouTube Calendar: Nov. = 3 meteor showers = EQ / rapture / 6th seal ANY minute!!!

Kevin:

THANKS MUCH!!!!

I've been around a few years doing this posting, and, these people
are VERY NEW to me, but, I don't think I've EVER heard such dire,
sincere EXTREME WARNING in voices before!!!!!!!!!

From Robbie ( Revelation311 )

Engaged

+++++++++++++++++++

From Jason ( Jason's YouTube Channel )

(John 8:32) "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."

At 1:09 or about in the video he said " Behold I am coming soon"....
I completely forgot to put on the message board of my recent trip to Shreveport.

On the way there in a rural part of I20 near Terrell I believe I saw this random barn on the side of the HWY... I pass by this all the time on my trips to Shreveport and this is the first time it caught my eye... it said "I am coming soon".... I smiled immediately knowing what it meant....
When in Shreveport I had to go get my hair cut....on the way I saw a man completely humbled and wore a bulletin board around his shoulders that read "REPENT...JESUS is COMING SOON"....
After my hair cut right before I got into the car I heard a loud bell ring...I looked up and right next door to the barber shop is a church and the CROSS was the first thing I saw.... I couldnt help but smile and know that God is letting us all know he is coming soon!

Eric

Calvin,

The "Engaged" video, Brother Calvin is me, Todd, Psalm 40, we've spoken in the past over the last year.

Sorry for the confusion, but just wanted to let you know that we are familiar with one another and yes, the lateness of the hour is very urgent for those who will be the BRIDE OF CHRIST at the RAPTURE...

All love and blessing to you dearest brother in JESUS name!

Your Brother in CHRIST,

Todd aka Psalm 40 on RITAN and 311REVELATION CHANNEL YOUTUBE

Wow, Calvin, I just watched Jason's LAST video, I pray that
everyone will watch it...powerful message, and I agree with it.

I feel that something is not right, like some sort of disaster that is going to struck the world especially our side of the hemisphere!!!

Look up, I believe, sudden destruction & the Rapture is about to take place, any time now!

Maranatha!

Vlaerie

THANKS, TODD, for straightening that out!!!!

Psalm 40 = 311REVELATION = Todd

"REALLY" enjoy your posts and am now a subscriber to your channel!!!

BLESSINGS AND MANY THANKS!!!!!

Calvin

AMEN, TODD!!!!!!!!!!

It is ABOUT TIME someone did a YouTube like this!!!!

I see why the Lord put you in advertising - expressing
yourself and putting words together that SIMPLY tell
the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the "BRIDGE IS OUT AHEAD", excuse me, don't shoot
the messenger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Engaged Part 2

Again, regarding Todd's YouTube:

1 Corinthians 2 (NIV 1984)
9 However, as it is written:

“No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him”—

10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.

The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14 THE MAN WITHOUT THE SPIRIT DOES NOT ACCEPT THE THINGS THAT COME FROM THE SPIRIT OF GOD, FOR THEY ARE FOOLISHNESS TO HIM, AND HE CANNOT UNDERSTAND THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED. 15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man’s judgment:

16 “For who has known the mind of the Lord
that he may instruct him?”

But we have the mind of Christ.

Again, pertaining to what Todd has said:

(and I just randomly turned to this in my One Year Bible
after asking God a question)...

Psalm 101 (NIV 1984)
6 My eyes will be on the faithful in the land,
that they may dwell with me;
he whose walk is blameless
will minister to me.

7 No one who practices deceit
will dwell in my house;
no one who speaks falsely
will stand in my presence.

8 Every morning I will put to silence
all the wicked in the land;
I will cut off every evildoer
from the city of the LORD.

Proverbs 14 (NIV1984)
13 Even in laughter the heart may ache,
and joy may end in grief.

14 The faithless will be fully repaid for their ways,
and the good man rewarded for his.

NOTE:

Excuse me but ministers and politicians "SHOULD KNOW"
whether they are just "saying" something to deceive or
whether they are speaking the truth.

BUT................

Something has occurred and VERY SOON the greatest
LIARS AND DECEIVERS EVER KNOWN are about to take
over and ALL we get is the "same old / same old"!!!!!!!!!!