Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It Isn't Over Yet.. review of some future predictions

Received this in an email this morning and thought I would pass it on... I know you have all have probably read these before but this is a nice review

St. Malachy Prophecy

During a visit to Rome, St. Malachy had a vision of the papal lineage. Malachy’s prophecy remained hidden in the Vatican until it was discovered in 1595. Some reports indicate St. Malachy’s visions were merely a fabrication done some 600 years later by a Belgian monk named Arnold de Wion (also de Wyon); but after reading St. Malachy’s list of popes, there is an interesting prophetic scenario that emerges.

St. Malachy’s prophecy was of 112 Popes -- the last Pope called "The Black Pope":

Recent Papal Lineage to the end-times
(According to St. Malachy’s prophecy)

Piux XI 1922-1939 - Fides Intrepida (fearless faith)

Pius XII 1939-1958 - Pastor Angelicus (the 1st of the Angelic Shepherds). In 1945, Pope Pius XII stated, "The world is on the verge of a frightful abyss ... Men must prepare themselves for suffering such as mankind has never seen."

John XXIII 1958-1963 - Pastor and mariner; shepherd and sailor

Paul VI 1963-1978 - Flos Florum (Flower of flowers)

John Paul I 1978 - De Medietate Lunae (Of the half moon) (born Albino Luciani, in Canale d’Ogardo, diocese of Belluno, (aka lovely moon) (John Paul I reigned for 34 days from half a moon to the next half... before he died suddenly and mysteriously.)

110th Pope - John Paul II - De Labore Solis (he was born during a solar eclipse May 18, 1920 and his funeral was held "during" the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2005) FREAKY EY!

111th Pope - Pope Benedict XVI - “De Gloria Olivae” From the Glory of the Olive.

112th Pope? The Last Pope - Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman; the apostate pope; the anti-pope?)
"During the last persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit upon the throne, Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep amid great tribulations, and when these are passed, the City of the Seven Hills (Rome) will be utterly destroyed, and the awful Judge will then judge the people" - St. Malachy

Judah Ben Samuel

In 1217, Judah Ben Samuel "prophesied" concerning the final 10 Jubilees (the final 500 years before the Messianic Kingdom):

1. The Ottoman Turks would rule over Jerusalem for eight Jubilees (or 400 years). HE WAS CORRECT!! Sure enough, 300 years later in 1517 the Ottoman Turks seized control of the city of Jerusalem and ruled over it for the next 400 years. They were finally driven out of the city and the holy land in 1917..

2. Then there would be only two more Jubilees (100 years) before the Messianic Kingdom finally came - 1917 - 2017?

3. He also prophesied that during the ninth Jubilee, (the next 50 years after the Ottoman time), Jerusalem would be a “no-man’s land.” This is exactly what happened until June 1967 !!!! HE WAS SPOT ON AGAIN!!

4. Is the LAST Jubilee nearly over and the Meshiach is coming?

So ------ 8 Jubilees from 1517 to 1917 (Ottoman Empire), 1 Jubilee from 1917 to 1967 and then the last one NOW!! So will 2018 be the NEW KINGDOM - will Judah Ben be right AGAIN?

The 12th Imam Prediction (Muslim)

The date given by Bediuzzaman regarding the appearance of the Mahdi is 2011. Heo stated that the Mahdi would be a sayyid (Exposition, Rays of Light, p. 365), that he will perform three tasks in the worlds of politics, authority, and religion at one and at the same time (Rays of Light, p. 456) (Rays of Light, p. 590) (Emirdag Addendum, p. 259-260), that the Mahdi will reanimate the essence of Islamic moral values by bearing the titles of the caliph of our Prophet (saas) and the spiritual leader of all Muslims (The Seal of Afformation of Hidden Things, p. 9), that he will bring peace and justice to all the world (Emirdag Addendum, p. 2590 (Letters, p. 411-412), that he will bear the title of “the Great Reformer” (Tilsimlar Magazine, p. 168), that he will bring about Islamic Union (Emirdag Addendum, p. 260), that he will receive the support of all Islamic scholars, sayyids descended from our Prophet (saas), and all Muslims (Emirdag Addendum, p. 260), that he will forge an alliance with the Christian world (The Seal of Affirmation of Hidden Things, p. 9), that he will pray together with the Prophet Isa (Rays of Light, p. 493), and that he will install the moral values of the Qur’an over all the world and encourage all people towards the true path (The Seal of Affirmation of Hidden Things, p. 9) (Letters p. 473).

Some Hadith says that Al-mahdi will rule for 7 years while other Hadith says that he will rule for 9 years. Although it was agreed by Muslim scholars that Mahdi will rule from 7-9 years and then will pass away afterwards. The Prophet said: "Between the Great War and the conquest of the city Constantinople (Istanbul) there will be six years, and the Dajjal shall appear in the seventh year. This tells us that Dajjal (the Muslim antichrist) will appear during the 7th year of Mahdi's reign. In other words Dajjal will come out after the 7th year of Mahdi's rule.

Jews are looking for "Meshiack," their Messiah – Kabbalah says he will set up Kingdom in 2018 – trouble starts in 2011

Chinese end of world and Year of Dragon 2012 - the I Ching (5000 years old) prophecy ends the world in 21 December 2012.

Buddhists are looking for the "Maitreya."
Currently The last Deli Lama (the 14th) and then comes the 15th and final Dalai Lama- surprisingly, the current Dalia Lama has said that for the first time ever, he will not wait for death before handing over the responsibility.

Hindus are looking for the Tenth Avatar, "Kalki."Kalki Avatar to come in 2012 - It is believed that at the end of the present age (Kali Yug), there will be a deluge when Kalki – the tenth and the last avatar of Vishnu, will ride forth on a horse to redeem humankind and re-establish righteousness.

The LAST (112th) Pope comes after the current one. Which is why they elected an aged man so that his reign would be short to usher in the new and final pope. This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration. He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The 112th prophesy states: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.

Aztecs, the first age of mankind ended with the animals devouring humans. The second age was finished by wind, the third by fire, and the fourth by water. The present fifth epoch is called Nahui-Olin (Sun of Earthquake), which began in 3113 BC and will end on December 24, 2011 It will be the last destruction of human existence on Earth - though some interpreters say that the inscriptions actually say November 2011 as a date to look our for (Maybe a count down?????).

Shia Muslims are looking for the 12th Mahdi who vanished in 941A.

Sunni Muslims are looking for a first-time Mahdi to come in November 2011 - as per above.

http://www.getreadyforjesus.com/Future-PREDICTIONS.php

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

The last, but most important! Jesus the only true Messiah is coming. ‘Surely I am coming quickly.’ Amen. Even so, COME, LORD JESUS!" (Rev. 22:20).

Re: It Isn't Over Yet.. review of some future predictions

JIMH,

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Yes I have read about this and know about these future predictions. St. Malacy's prediction is 100% to date, there I also believe that Petrus Romanus, will be the last pope.

However, I disagree with the following" December 24, 2011 It will be the last destruction of human existence on Earth - though some interpreters say that the inscriptions actually say November 2011 as a date to look our for (Maybe a count down?????)."

I don't believe there will be a last destruction of human existend on Earth December 24th or November of 2011 or the next year. Remember the AC comes to power and reigns for 7 year period. Therefore, the last destruction of human exhistance will be when Jesus returns to fight in the battle of Armageddon.

Maranatha!

Valerie