Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"We Are The Ones......

....you've been waiting for." I thought that phrase that BO used in his campaign speeches in 2008 were weird and it seemed to me a coded message of some kind but I didn't really know. I was just listening to a video of Coast to Coast with Lynn Marzullie talking about the cosmic battle between satan and God. In his conversation he brought up SRA - satanically ritual abused people - think "Manchurian Candidate". They are programmed by their abusers to be mind slaves, triggered by code words. One of the slogans beat into them? ........."we are the wones you've been waiting for". Was that phrase in his speech a trigger to call up these prepared ones to do his bidding? Who knows, but it is a very strange coincidence in any case. Here is the excerpt from one of his speeches:

Here is the Coast to Coast clip:

Use your own discernment, come to your own conclusions. This for me just adds to the mountain of evidence about "the one".

Re: "We Are The Ones......

Thanks Texas Sue,

Very interesting, and more information, on "the one"!

This is what his campaign symbols represents to me.

Just take a look at Obama's symbol!!! The symbol of the rising sun, play on words, the "SON of perdition" WILL RISE! The O stands for Obama & "The'One' whom will Rise Up" and proclaim himself to be God, 'the one god and only god' which some say he has done so already through a passage he read from the Bible.

The three red stripes, represent,the unholy Trinity...The Anti-Christ, False Religious Leader/Prophet, Satan. They also represents the blood he will spill of those whom will refuse to worship him or take the mark and accept Jesus as Savior, and worship The One True God during the Great Tribulation!

Notice the stripes are curved like roads, which represent many paths or roads, which lead to Hell, while Jesus spoke to stay on a straight and narrow road or path!

The blue represents the sky from where Satan has fallen, from second Heaven or (outer space) to Earth, to kill and destroy whatever way he can.

Change he has spoken about, has begun. He has changed things from bad to worse, and this is just the beginning. Soon when Satan incarnates him, the most radical change will take place, and he will fulfill his part written in the scriptures, as the AC.

Please, I ask those who haven't accepted the Lord as Savior to do so right now. For if you don't and miss the Rapture, who will be exposed to the most horrific time in history that ever was, or ever shall be again!

Look to Jesus, He loves you, He died for your and spilled his precious innocent blood for you and me. While the Anti-Christ will do the opposite, he will spill the blood of those whom refuse to take the mark or worship him..therefore, your future in Hell is sealed from that moment on if you accept his terms.

Jesus is coming don't miss it for the world!

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

Re: "We Are The Ones......

Valerie, just when I think the facts swirling around this person can't get any creepier I come across even more creepy and icky info. This latest though really is awful. So ready to get off this vermin infested planet and be in the pure and lovely place Jesus has prepared for all of us who love Him and choose to be His own.