Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our pets/animals will be in Heaven

Dear brothers and sisters,

This is to encourage anybody who has ever lost a pet and/or is wondering if their pets will be raptured with us.

Here are some resources:

1. Jack Van Impe
Animals in Heaven – DVD
www.jvim.com

2. Niki Behrikis Shanahan
www.eternalanimals.com

Books:

There is eternal life for animals:

This book is about the afterlife of animals from a Christian perspective. According to the Bible, all animals go to heaven

The rainbow bridge: Pet loss is heaven’s gain:

You’ll be encouraged to hear the stories of people who have witnessed their pets in Heaven through near-death, out-of-body, and deathbed experiences.

Who says animals go to heaven:

This book will show you some of the Ministers who said it! This is a collection of 63 commentaries from Christian Ministers who share their belief that all animals have eternal life. These Bible experts cross the lines of denominations, and span throughout generations and geographical locations

3. Christian author: Mary-Buddemeyer-Porter.
Book: Will I see Fido in Heaven

According to Dr. Jack Van Impe, our pets will be raptured with us.

God bless everyone.

Re: Our pets/animals will be in Heaven

Thanks Heidi,

For posting this information! I've heard of this before, and I believe it to be true. I don't know if all animals go to Heaven or not, but I do believe the animals that we have for pets will certainly be there.
The Lord wants us to be extremely happy in Heaven, therefore, He will give us the desires of our heart!

I know there are horses, because the Lord Himself and His Saints will be riding horses when Jesus returns to Earth to fight at the battle of Armageddon!

I love animals, especially, horses, dogs, & cats are my favorite!

We serve an awesome God!

Blessings!

Valerie

1. Jack Van Impe
Animals in Heaven – DVD
www.jvim.com

2. Niki Behrikis Shanahan
www.eternalanimals.com

Thank you Valerie. It's such a comfort to have our pets with us in heaven.

I wonder about other animals too. I don't know about snakes, or spiders and scorpions. probably not.they're not comforting although people have pet snakes.

my favourites are horses, dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs.

Heidi, you must've read my dream, for which Jesus reunited me with my beloved Collie dog, King, in heaven after my Bema Seat Judgment. For which I saw King trotting back 'n' forth between Jesus & me.

So therefore--I too, truly believe that we'll be reunited with our pets in heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Last evening, Nov. 4th, I had a dream about Prince, the beautiful Chestnut Half-Arabian gelding w/four white stockings, that was Lady's (my first horse) pasture companion.

I know that our Dear Precious Lord knows our hearts' desires. So I wonder if I too, will be reunited with Prince (along with my little mare) too? And Fancy, my beautiful Appaloosa gelding, too?

I believe this is true. My two little girls are fully expecting all of their beloved barn cats from Grandma's house to be raptured with us. They also make us pray for them every night. They really love those cats!
In my heart of hearts I believe our pets will be there.

Sorry Tammy, I missed reading about your dream. I haven't had much time lately to read a lot of stuff.
That's a wonderful dream Tammy.

My sister just had to put her cat, Nici, to sleep yesterday. she had Nici for 16 years and is heartbroken. please pray for my sister, her name is Rima.
Valerie, thank you for the Jack Van Impe video. what should I do to copy the link and email it to my sister.

thank you

Heidi, sorry to hear about your sister losing her cat, Nici. erfully she'll be reunited with it (I don't know her cat's gender) in heaven.

I also meant to say that it was on Nov. 3rd (not the 4th) that I had that dream about Prince. And I also forgot to add that he has a white blaze on his face/or forehead.

There's one more horse tht is very dear to my heart that forgot to mention. She is named Gidget, the cute little mare I had and rode, all the while waiting for Fancy (I got him when he was a 6-month old colt) to grow up. Anyhoo, I surely that she'll too, be added to my stable of four/five (I gotta count my/our white horse(s) that I...we will be getting too) horses.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you dear Tammy. I hope you will have a big stable with horses in your mansion. I would love to have one too. I love horses and love to ride altough I took only a few lessons.

can someone please tell me how to share this video.

thank you

Since it's a Google video, the only thing I can suggest, if you want to share it elsewhere, Heidi, is post a link to it (unless the Web site you want to post it on can take HTML embed codes, that is). You'll probably have to click on it to get to the Web site that it's posted on, so you can do that.

BTW, speaking of pets and the Rapture, a long time ago, I started this thread on FreshHope.com on that very subject. It's titled Who would like to add to this scene? Hopefully, you can all access it with no problem; to my knowledge, it's not members only who can read it.

Kathy, thank you for your response. I went to Jack Van Impe web site. however, I don't know the date of the TV program so I don't know which one to click on. it's OK. I don't know what else to do.

Not to worry. This is the link.

Will There Be Pets in Heaven?

Thank you so much Kathy.

I have been wanting to send this to a few people who would love to watch it.

God bless sister