Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pastor predicted the rise of Barack Obama as the Antichrist way back in 1970 !!!

Re: Pastor predicted the rise of Barack Obama as the Antichrist way back in 1970 !!!

Valerie,
That's Dr. Jack Hyles that preached that message. I had the privilege to hear him preach in person back in 1989. I had only been saved a year before that. Dr. Hyles is in heaven now, waiting for all of us to join him.

Kevin

Re: Pastor predicted the rise of Barack Obama as the Antichrist way back in 1970 !!!

Valerie, there's no doubt in my mind that the illegal 'resident Zero is the AC. Infact, via a dream, our Dear Lord revealed that to me.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I first want to apologize in advance. The last thing I want to ever do is make someone feel like I'm coming down on someone's dream or vision. However, I try not to put much into them.

But the WORD OF GOD IS THE WORDOF GOD AND WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!! withthat said..OBAMA IS NOT AND I REPEAT AGAIN..NOT the AC.

There isn't ONE VERSE in the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, that says he's alive or that he will be alive and just "reveal" himself. NOT ONE.

There are AT LEAST THREE verses that say he rises from the dead and comes out of hell itself. The Bible only requires TWO witnesses to establish a matter (Deuteronomy 19:15; Matthew 18:16).

The clearest and strongest verse in that regard is Revelation 17:8.

John wrote in the first century A.D. How could he say, AT THAT TIME, that the beast "was" (had already lived), IS NOT (wasn't alive when John wrote) and will come.

It also clearly states that he rises FROM THE ABYSS (pit, hell).

Revelation 11:7 says the same thing. Isaiah 14:18,19 says he's cast out of his tomb.

Saints of God, lets get back into the WORD, and not people who think they know bible prophecy becasue poeple can shoot out their beleifs and opinions on what they THINK..

LOVE YOU ALL..and see you soon! -Justin

Are you sure this is the link you meant to put on here?
I listened to it, and he never says anything about Barack Obama being the antichrist.

All I heard was that he wouldn't be surprised if he were a "negro man"....but he also said he could be "white or black or somewhere in between."...which basically leaves the door open for anybody.

I think the guy that posted this video on Youtube is sensationalizing the title in order to draw viewers. Even the comments of people on that youtube page are saying the same thing basically.

Is the President the AC? I don't know if he is or isn't. I suppose he could be, but there are other candidates too.

The theory that Justin mentioned is plausible also. I have heard that before, and it is something to consider.

But really, it doesn't matter to me who it is, because I don't plan to be around for his time in the spotlight. I do look forward to seeing our King do away with him.

Yes, I'm sure!

I copied the title on the video itself, and put it as the subject post here.

I didn't name it the person who posted the video did!

I'll stick to what I believe I heard from the Lord, the night before the elections!

Kevin
Valerie,
That's Dr. Jack Hyles that preached that message. I had the privilege to hear him preach in person back in 1989. I had only been saved a year before that. Dr. Hyles is in heaven now, waiting for all of us to join him.

Kevin

Thank you Kevin, for letting me know!

What a wonderful opportunity that must of been for you to hear this Pastor preach!

God Bless!

Valerie

I was going to post my opinion on this, but the Holy Spirit nudged me to not go down this road. Let me just suggest that we forgive Obama and love him, and pray for him. It seems that he has traded a lot for worldly success, and the illuminati has used him like a tool. There are many more likely candidates for the a/c than him, but nonetheless, may we pray for them too. it feels like this insatiable insistence that he is the one is rooted in a deep dislike for him. I don't like anything about him, but I won't treat him like a lost cause either. just my two cents.

Valerie
Yes, I'm sure!

I copied the title on the video itself, and put it as the subject post here.

I didn't name it the person who posted the video did!

I'll stick to what I believe I heard from the Lord, the night before the elections!

And, so do I, Valerie.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy,

God Bless!

Valerie

You're most welcome, Valerie.

Maranatha!
Tammy