Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is everyone? We miss you!

Hey everyone,
It's been very quiet around here lately. I miss seeing the exciting and encouraging posts that we usually see on RFTH. I haven't seen any posts lately from pastor Lesly Joseph, Grace, Ruth, and others that had been posting during the fall feasts. I would like to encourage all of you to keep watching for our Lord to take us home. I still believe this is our year to go home. We have seen so many unmistakeable signs this year. God bless you all, and please let us know your all ok!

Kevin

Re: Where is everyone? We miss you!

Not even Valerie has posted today. Where are you, Valerie? We miss you!

Hi Kevin & Kathy,

Thanks so much Kathy for updating the 3 threads I usually update daily, I appreciate it!

My phone line was down again, and they just got it up later today...it was dead...sigh! Couldn't get on the internet!!! Seems, like another attack of the enemy. I'm so glad that the two of you have been holding the fort, as I was unable to until now. Thank you both!

I know I haven't posted much lately either...Ed's full time at home now..and wants me to spend more time with him. However, I do check in the mornings, noon and evenings!

I've been feeling like the rest that haven't been posting lately...down and out of the excitement mode!
Still watching, but just not expecting anything to transpire as far as a soon Rapture is concerned at anytime soon........like there is a delay or extension of time for more to get saved.

I guess we're in a kind of a slump right now, at least that's how I've been feeling lately.
I need to be encouraged now, as well, feeling this way, as if we're in a stalemate!

I've been praying about it, but I just seem to have little to say at the moment. Been busy applying for my Pension applications, etc. The worst thought for myself, winter is coming, and we get the coldest, miserable winters, which I never look forward too!
Then there's only two months left in this year for the Rapture to take place...hopefully it will...just not sure anymore!

Is there anyone, that can cheer up an elderly moderator, with some encouraging words??? I hope so!

I'm praying for this site, and all members daily!

Blessings and love in Jesus!

Valerie

I was raptured on Tabernacles..What are you guys doing down there on earth? Come on up...

Valerie,
I'm sorry your phone line was down again, but I'm glad to see you back. I understand why people have gotten a little down and discouraged, but I still think that we could be going home in 2011. The signs we have seen this year are absolutely amazing, and then there is the 11-11-11 date looming ahead. I don't know why else I keep seeing 11 after the hour still, if it's not God letting me know that we are going home in 2011. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Steve,
Why did you leave us here brother? LOL! That's a good one brother!

Kevin

Kevin
Steve,
Why did you leave us here brother? LOL! That's a good one brother!

Kevin

I was brought up early to prepare the banquet table for you guys. I got a peek at the guest list, and I can't find Obama's name anywhere on it. Actually, I don't see anyone's name who lives within 5 miles of D.C. Hmmmm...

It's a nice menu, except for your meal Kevin, you get frozen food. You have beena a bad boy I guess...

Hahahah. I Got a Good Laugh At Kevin's heavenly meal....

Hello to all... Just Got back from The mission Field.. I SOOO MUCH PRAYED TO BE RAPTURED WHILE ON THE MISSION FIELD..( Missionary's dream i guess) .

I Have to say.. I was a lil down, because Tabernacles came and went and forgot us.. But we are Keeping Watch.. It could be Any Day now.. Hope it is This year..

PLEASE LET IT BE THIS YEAR...

God Bless all Of you my Dear Friends In Christ...
It is Ok to Feel down a lil.. But let's get RIGHT BACK UP AND KEEP WATCHING!!!

MARANATHA!

It's so good to hear from you pastor Joseph! I was worried that you had left us at RFTH, but I'm glad to see that you are still here. Yes, we can still go home during 2011, especially as I look at that foreboding date of 11-11-11. There are a lot of events planned for that day. Of course, I would like for Jesus to take us home before that date, but we will just have to keep watch. God bless you brother!

Kevin

Kevin
It's so good to hear from you pastor Joseph! I was worried that you had left us at RFTH, but I'm glad to see that you are still here. Yes, we can still go home during 2011, especially as I look at that foreboding date of 11-11-11. There are a lot of events planned for that day. Of course, I would like for Jesus to take us home before that date, but we will just have to keep watch. God bless you brother!

Kevin

Hello Kevin.. No , i have not let RFTH.. I was just on the mission field ant i was soo taking by all of the work..

Well i hear you about 11-11-11 . I wanted to take some time to rest , maybe come in the US to visit some friends and Family.. But each time that i plan on taking a vacation, There is another time frame set ( for not saying a date set)

I don't go on vacation, and work double and triple time to get the most in the Kingdom, Off Course , and only by God's Grace.. AND EACH TIME, THE TIME COME AND GO.. and i am still tired, and getting more tired..

I had told myself to take a week off, just to rest, but now if on the 11th God is about to do something, I want to be with my church, the body of Christ, and with my family JUST PRAISING HIM!

You see what i am saying.. Each time for soooo many years, I keep on pushing my vacation to HEAVEN..! and each time , i get a lil down when the time cme and go..

STILL WATCHING MY DEAR BROTHER..STILL WATCHING.!

IT COULD BE TODAY, OR TOMORROW, OR THIS MONTH.. HOPE IT IS THIS YEAR!!!

MARANATHA!

fellow RFTHers!

It's me, SIC, also checking in as well too. I thought that I was coming down with a cold, which was why I hadn't been on for a short while.

I hope that Jesus isn't too ticked-off at me for having a hissy fit every time my neighbor's dang Cockatoo bird sqauwks its head off. I'm always yelling at it to "SHUT UP, YOU STUPID BIRD!!!" from behind my closed screen door. That thing is sooo very annoyingly infuriating!!! And I hate it!!!

I know that one shouldn't hate His creatures that He Himself created, but...surely He understands my negative feelings for THIS particular bird, doesn't He!? Wouldn't you hate it too!?!

Anyhoo, I hope 'n' that I too am found worthy to be included in that snatching up in our Rapture, for when Jesus comes for us.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. It occurred to me that that above bird/or its owners could very well be planted there by none other than Satan, himself, to try to distract me my heavenly thoughts. So therefore--I ask you all...what say you, re: this matter?

If so--I that our dear Lord gives me the strength I need to get through this until He comes for us.

Oh, I'm still here and I'm still watching, trust me. After the Fall Feasts passed this year, I was disappointed again. But I remembered the Lord said that the days of the tribulation will be shortened...so...that tells me that the 7 years will be shortened by a couple days, weeks or months. (Or He could be speaking of speeding up the rotation of the earth to keep the sun from scorching the earth and thus people beyond recognition, but I don't think that's what He means)
Plus the other day I mentioned to the Lord that my 10th birthday is coming up on Nov 25th. So later that night, I had a dream of a B-day cake with a message written on the side that said "heal your feet" and as I woke up I saw myself rising up in the clouds wearing beautiful flowing clothes that I've never seen before. So, I know that the rapture is near...not years away.

Keep watching saints. Maranatha!

Thanks Kevin for your kind remarks and your encouragment!

We all need encouragment from time to time, and it's great that so many have come back to post again.

God Bless you one and all!

I'm still watching with all of you and praying for this site, and all here daily!

God loves you and so do I.

Blessings in Jesus!

Valerie

mentioned to the Lord that my 10th birthday is coming up on Nov 25th.

Michael G, is that a typo? You don't have to say how old you are but I am guessing it is more than 10 (ten) years! In any case, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL G!

No its not a typo. I'm 10 years old in the Lord. That's the day I got saved back in 2001. I was born into this world in 1985 but I was born again on Nov 25 2001. I no longer really celebrate my earthly birthday.

so glad to find everyone still encouraging one another and watching as we wait for the Blessed Hope. Just as the time of Tabernacles concluded and I was wondering "how much longer, Oh LORD?" my husband sustained a bleed from a vein at the base of his skull. We spent about two weeks in I.C.U. at a nearby hospital, and it's been a week back at home now. I want to share great rejoicing and praise to our gracious LORD that what could have been a very dire situation is about as minimal as it can be. my husband is recovering with no loss of abilities. nonetheless, his strength is sapped and it will be several weeks until he no longer has pain caused by this hemorrhage. please share with me in gratitude to GOD for so many mercies in all of this. Praise GOD! Blessed Be His Name ! Thank You, JESUS !

Gray Dove what a stunning PRAISE report. Praising God with you for your husband's recovery. The Bible says that Jesus healed ALL that came to Him. It is God's will for us to be healthy and well. So happy to hear your good news!

Thank you for asking Kevin. I have been having a hard time recently so I have been hardly posting or even reading stuff but I appreciate it when someone cares.

Your welcome Heidi. There are quite a few of our members that we don't see posts from very much, but we love and appreciate them all. God bless you Heidi!

Kevin

Who's stuck doing the dishes???