Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question about TheJonathanKleck (should we be wary of him?)

If you go to just after 15:15 (maybe 15:20) on the video below, he says "We were bred with fallen angels".
Does he believe that all of us - the entire human race - are part Nephilim??? Or am I confused and just heard him incorrectly?
We are having major PC problems currently so I am not able to watch as much as I have before to really see what he is all about. He does seem to have good info but I just wondered about this:

BY THE WAY - He was previously speaking of a Lady Gaga video and interview where she spoke of birthing a new human race - so I could be taking this out of context but it seemed like he said that? Would love to be proven incorrect in this!

Re: Question about TheJonathanKleck (should we be wary of him?)

I think Jonathan is saying that some people have been bred with fallen angels, not everyone. I believe he is a born again believer in Jesus Christ, and that he is just as much excited about going home as any of us. I hope this helps.

Kevin

He is part of a whole lot of new information I have never heard during a rapture watch,

http://www.facebook.com/TribulationNow?sk=wall

is the facebook site that shows the 11-11-11 on the new penny and down a ways on the page is the information/tour tape telling of "aliens" at the Hoover Dam site,

its awesome what is going on right now, I think we have to keep in prayer and close to God while things play out.

I find this topic to be very interesting. There seems to be alot of talk recently about fallen angels mating with human women,which I think is at least partially supported by the bible.

Some of the thinking along these lines include:
Fallen angel and human matings produced the Nephilim which are the giants. God chose to flood the world in order to get rid of the demon DNA. Only Noah's family had pure DNA. After the flood, the fallen angels did it again, and now all of us are now contaminated with demon DNA, and one reason why the flesh is sinful. This last part, about all of us having demon DNA in us, is very controversial

Wild and far out stuff indeed, and I believe that at least part of this thinking is correct..

If we all had demon DNA, God would have to kill us all. The mere fact that He has not proves that we don't.

Still not 100% sure what Jonathan Kleck believes on this ;-) but I did message him to ask. Not sure if I will hear back.
***Oh, but I tend to think that Kevin is most likely correct in what he said above.***
My other thought is that maybe he was talking about what Lady Gaga and others believe and I took it out of context?
I do not think that we ALL have demonic DNA. I do believe that the flood of Noah was due to that though and I keep an eye on people like L.A. Marzulli and Tom Horn to learn the latest.
Migfoxbat has an interview in several videos where mothers of nephilim hybrids are being interviewed. I've only listened to part of it.
Seems that Tribulation-Now web-site had some questionable stuff on it. Didn't it say that we were angels in heaven before we were born on earth? Thought that was in another thread.???
Jonathan Kleck certainly seems like a very humble and caring brother in the Lord and I suppose that even if he does believe that we all have that DNA, does not necessarily mean that he is not saved.
He seems to have a real Shepherd's heart of love and deep concern for the unsaved and seems like a real unique and creative guy to boot.

No, we don't, thankfully. And I do mean thankfully because that is one form of DNA I don't want! We do have sin natures, inherited from Adam, but that's not the same as being the descendants of demons as well as of humans. God would have no choice but to kill us all if we were.

Acts 4: 11-12 says that "11 He is ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.’
12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

This is what we need to know, that Jesus is God's plan of salvation. There is no other "rescue". Jesus is sufficient; He is able to deliver us from our fallen state (coming from Adam and Eve).

I gathered from seeing his videos that because the hieroglyph is so old that he believed mixing of dna is widespread. We need to remember that there is a battle on for our minds anyhow. "Reproduction" can happen by us believing something and passing it on.
This is how advertising makes its profession!
We are in a sheep and goat mind battle daily.

There is a "narrow" way to be safe, and that is to remember the above: there is no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.
Jesus only.
So we must look to scripture and discern.

What he says is interesting; I wonder about the currency shown; he seems to genuinely love God.

We just need to remember that what we need to be saved is the knowledge of "Jesus only", the author and finisher of our faith. The only begotten Son of God. Born of a virgin, Mary. He lived without sin. Crucified. Rose on the third day. Seated on the right hand of the Father. ***Coming again***.

King James Version

The Wickedness of Mankind

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My Spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants Num. 13.33 in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 ¶ And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. Mt. 24.37 · Lk. 17.26

Noah Makes the Ark
9 ¶ These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man 2 Pet. 2.5 and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

11 ¶ The earth also was corrupt before God; and the earth was filled with violence.

12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.

16 A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.

17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.

19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind; two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

21 And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them.

22 Thus did Noah Heb. 11.7 according to all that God commanded him, so did he.

------------------------------------------------

According to scripture, fallen Angels took Human Females and mated with them produced children, whom grew to be Giants! This race of people were called Nephalims! God saw that the world was corrupt and filled with violance, and evil of all kind, therefore, He decided to destroy all flesh upon the Earth, by the flood! He chose Noah, his wife, and his sons & wives because, they were not corrupt, and because Noah walked with God. He knew that Jesus would be born and take on "Human Flesh" in the future, therefore the Human race had to be purified,
back to the time God made both Man and Woman.

God would never let a mixture of Fallen Angels and Human flesh to continue exhisting, because Jesus was to come in flesh, and is holy, without Sin! Therefore, the Virgin Mary, would not only have to be a Virgin, but her flesh could not be mixed with fallen Angels or that of her forefathers!

Therefore, after the flood, when God destroyed all flesh on Earth, this bloodline, race which was called Nephilims had to be destroyed along with all human flesh, and all creatures on Earth. From Noah, and His bloodline, forth, up to the house of King David, and so forth all flesh created by God, man and woman was human in nature! The Lord's flesh was also sinless, in every sense of the word. He came in a man's flesh,(this is why Jesus is referred to as "Son of Man") human body, sinless one(because He is the second person in God's Holy Trinity and referred to as "Son of God"; Who came to become a human sacrifice by His divine sinless nature for us, therefore, I don't believe God has allowed it to happen again, in our time and age!

Please use your God given discernment when it comes to people like Johnathan! He has studied much and has many good points to share, however, I don't agree with him that our generation is a mixture once again.

Our generation is not a mixture of Fallen Angels and Humans!

Hopes this explains somewhat on this subject.

Blessings & Maranatha!

Valerie

Please use your God given discernment when it comes to people like Johnathan! He has studied much and has many good points to share, however, I don't agree with him that our generation is a mixture once again.

YOU KNOW I WAS ABOUT TO AGREE with this statement, when I suddenly remembered about them finding bones awhile back that matched the description of these giants in the Bible. If that is true they probably found others a whole lot sooner and managed to exctact DNA from the bones enough for Cloning with a human egg??? Also those who said they were taken to a UFO and things extracted from them to be used later.

Not every human being has a dna link to the above, but I bet there are more than a few that does.

I can't wait to leave here....it's amazing about the figure that is carved into the dam. Men do love darkness rather than the light. Sometimes my mind tries to wrap around the reason WHY men hate God so much....that they would plan things like this generations ago. From major world leaders to those involved in witch covens etc.

This message did get through after all. Was having PC probs and did not think it went through. So here is his belief. (and sorry, I do not want to beat a dead horse - just want to let him have his own say)

Me to JONATHAN -

Are you saying that you believe the *entire human race* was bred by fallen angels?? Or are you saying that *others* believe that? I am not sure what you are saying and need clarification. Thank you!

Jonathan to me:
@BibleStudy888 we are hybrids..all of us to some degree
TheJonathankleck 11 hours ago

Kathy (His Poliema), If that is what he thinks then I am not inclined to listen to anything else he has to say. He is seriously deluded.

Do I believe that the demonic fallen beings of Noah's day are repeating their repugnant acts to dilute, deviate and destroy the human race by creating hybrids? What Mary says about the UFO experimenting with human cells I do believe is true. The so-called ET's are just demons manifesting in visible form and yes, they are trying to create a flesh body of some type to operate through. But by no means do I think they have been able to corrupt the entire human race planet-wide. That is a crazy idea.

So hoping that Jesus is here soon. Ready to be in a clean, pure, safe and joyful place and so ready to be with Jesus in fullness, not just in spirit. Thank God that we are the generation who will be present for that moment.

Ephesians 2:14-18

14For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace, 16and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

2 Thess. 2:7 (KJV)
"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

It is my thinking that the infection does in fact run deep, but let's say that we are 99.9% still what God intended us to be and that the 0.1% infection by Satan and his fallen angels CAUSES us to have a stronger propensity to sin. The mystery of iniquity at work. Remember that men's hearts before the Flood ONLY sought things of the flesh and toward violence, this had to be more than a product of the current culture of Noah's day.

Genesis 3:15
"And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

Satan knew that from the woman would come the redemption of us fallen humans. So it was Objective A to do his best to infect and corrupt this bloodline so that Jesus would not be able to divinely planted (remember Jesus tracks back 77 generations all the way to Adam). And that Noah was "pure in his generations", this detailed documenting of generations and DNA bloodlines would not have been kept if it wasn't significant- in my opinion.

Jude 1:6
"And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home--these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day."

They broke the rules and entered into our third dimension, created hybrids, and gave them power. This is why I believe royal bloodlines are so important, and why inbreeding is so common among the royalties over the centuries. They think that they are the chosen royalty of the gods, we know that WE get to be Royalty in the True Kingdom of God the Father through His Son's outpouring of the MOST ROYAL blood that has ever been. Praise God.

It is a good thing, like someone said earlier, that figuring out this huge mystery of the War in the Heavenlies and how it has manifested on Earth is not a requirement of salvation. Whatever is true doesn't matter to me, because we know God wins. We get to win with Him. All glory to God.

If you want to hear the amazing testimony of Jesse Duplantis "rapture to heaven" experience, listen to this radio broadcast from 103:00 minute mark.

Planet Heaven Experience

And tonight's show goes on live at 7pm Central Time, it's all about this infection by Satan and how he is going to use these hybrid 'alien' looking demons to LIE about how and why the Bride gets raptured. It's a whopper of a lie, thousands of years in the making, but folly to God:

11-11-11 "gods"

Don't slam me for what im writing, cause it probably won't come out the right way that im meaning it... but Jonathan doesn't seem like a normal 'churched' christian... and so maybe his understanding of what happened now and back then is different than alot of ours (who've been taught by people about the bible). Not saying he's right or wrong... cause honestly i wasn't around then so i dunno.
There were Nephelim on the earth AFTER the flood as well. How they came to be here after the flood... again, i have no idea.
I find Jonathan's explanation very interesting. I don't necessarily 'accept' that we're all nephilum, but i don't throw it out either.
And when it comes down to it... Jonathan knows that you need Jesus to be saved... from whatever our understanding of 'fallen' is... whether it's spiritual or demonic dna.

One thing I love about him is he says these things God revealed to him... (that usually seem kinda negative) but then he's like 'But what does this mean, guys? This means that JESUS IS COMING BACK!!!'

He gives so much honor and glory to Jesus!

Years ago I read a paper on the Nephilim and I think it said that their spirits were called Rephaim and that these spirits lived on after the flood. I am thinking demons started it all in the first place - not sure what bodies they had etc. So, the same could happen after the flood.
The only thing I don't get is why it didn't happen the same (where all needed to be killed) but I don't think it did... I don't think the entire race has nephilim DNA... just my own thoughts...

Either way, it does seem to be a sign of the soon rapture.

Valerie
King James Version

The Wickedness of Mankind

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My Spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants Num. 13.33 in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 ¶ And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. Mt. 24.37 · Lk. 17.26

Noah Makes the Ark

9 ¶ These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man 2 Pet. 2.5 and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

11 ¶ The earth also was corrupt before God; and the earth was filled with violence.

12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.

16 A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.

17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.

19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind; two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

21 And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them.

22 Thus did Noah Heb. 11.7 according to all that God commanded him, so did he.

------------------------------------------------

According to scripture, fallen Angels took Human Females and mated with them produced children, whom grew to be Giants! This race of people were called Nephalims! God saw that the world was corrupt and filled with violance, and evil of all kind, therefore, He decided to destroy all flesh upon the Earth, by the flood! He chose Noah, his wife, and his sons & wives because, they were not corrupt, and because Noah walked with God. He knew that Jesus would be born and take on "Human Flesh" in the future, therefore the Human race had to be purified,

back to the time God made both Man and Woman.

God would never let a mixture of Fallen Angels and Human flesh to continue exhisting, because Jesus was to come in flesh, and is holy, without Sin! Therefore, the Virgin Mary, would not only have to be a Virgin, but her flesh could not be mixed with fallen Angels or that of her forefathers!

Therefore, after the flood, when God destroyed all flesh on Earth, this bloodline, race which was called Nephilims had to be destroyed along with all human flesh, and all creatures on Earth. From Noah, and His bloodline, forth, up to the house of King David, and so forth all flesh created by God, man and woman was human in nature! The Lord's flesh was also sinless, in every sense of the word. He came in a man's flesh,(this is why Jesus is referred to as "Son of Man") human body, sinless one(because He is the second person in God's Holy Trinity and referred to as "Son of God"; Who came to become a human sacrifice by His divine sinless nature for us, therefore, I don't believe God has allowed it to happen again, in our time and age!

Our generation is not a mixture of Fallen Angels and Humans!

Hopes this explains somewhat on this subject.

Blessings & Maranatha!

Valerie

God would never let a mixture of Fallen Angels and Human flesh to continue existing, because Jesus was to come in flesh, and is holy, without Sin!

Therefore, the Virgin Mary, would not only have to be a Virgin, but her flesh could not be mixed with fallen Angels or that of her forefathers!

Check at 8:15 in his own words J.K.

needed to bump to the top....!