Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STRONG "RAPTURE/TIME OVER" SIGNAL, quake early AM, 10/19!! (triple 49's)

ALL:

Back on July 12th, I wrote a post...

God is speaking "Major Warnings" through "49's" to the people of the Earth!!!!!

Usually, I'm not up quite this late, but, as I was about to go to
bed, I just checked the earthquake site and was FLOORED!!

The first earthquake of significant size on the 19th was a 4.9 with
parameters (quake depth locators) of 49/49. The number 49 means
"the Son of Man; the wrath of God". PLUS, the quake was 50 minutes
and 44 seconds past MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Magnitude 4.9 - TIMOR REGION
2011 October 19 00:50:44 UTC
Parameters NST= 49, Nph= 49
50 = "Holy Spirit' Pentecost; Jubilee"
44 = "judgment of the world"

When I read the LOCATION - "TIMOR", I thought of how one
might say the words, "TIME OVER", quickly - AS IF THEY
WERE IN A HURRY - and it would sound like, "TIMOR!!!!!"

ANOTHER SIGN - "HE COMES QUICKLY?!!!"

One other thing....

Writing the time out it would have occurred at 12:50 a.m. Dropping
the "0", you have 12:5 which might be related to Revelation 12:5 or
the "SNATCHING AWAY" or "RAPTURE"!!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!"

Calvin

NOTES:

The woman of Revelation 12 (below) is Israel.

The "child" of Revelation 12 are those "Christians" who "DID" believe
in the Jewish Messiah because (unlike the mother, Israel) they "HAVE
COME THROUGH" (as in a "birth") the writings of the Jewish Patriarchs
and "DID SEE" and "DID BELIEVE" that Jesus "IS" the Messiah. Thus,
this (the Christians) is the "CHILD" that is SNATCHED AWAY TO SAFETY
during the Tribulation.

Who does the "dragon" go after after the RAPTURE?

...Revelation 12

...5 She (THE WOMAN, ISRAEL) gave birth to a son (CHRISTIANS), a male
...child (CHRISTIANS ARE "IN" JESUS, A MALE), who will rule all the
...nations with an iron scepter. And her child was SNATCHED UP (the
...RAPTURE) to God and to his throne.

...13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, HE
...PURSUED THE WOMAN ("ISRAEL") WHO GAVE BIRTH TO THE MALE CHILD.

Re: STRONG "RAPTURE/TIME OVER" SIGNAL, quake early AM, 10/19!! (triple 49's)

Thank you for posting this Calvin. very encouraging.

You are up late Calvin!

Its not easy sleeping these days,

so much is going on and you don't even need an imagination

keeping looking up

with the break neck speed we may be gone soon!!!

To Calvin and others who might like to see God’s further speech concerning the soon-soon Rapture through the New Guinea Earthquake, I have deciphered through the Strongs Hebrew and Greek.

I think this Oct. 14th New Guinea EQ might be a 7 day warning for the day that people “think not” which is 10-21-11, Harold Camping’s 3rd guess for the Rapture and end of the world predictions. Others have pointed this out and I agree that it is an odd day. Who had the dream that had the 5 digit number, read backwards like Hebrew, it equals this coming Friday. Someone had a dream or vision about the 221, saying “they first saw the 21, then the 22”. We might be getting our 3 day warning Calvin with the EQ you posted this am. yawn

Magnitude 6.5
Date-Time
· Friday, October 14, 2011 at 03:35:15 UTC
· Friday, October 14, 2011 at 01:35:15 PM at epicenter

Location 6.626°S, 147.927°E
Depth 45.4 km (28.2 miles)
Region EASTERN NEW GUINEA REG, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Distances
103 km (64 miles) E of Lae, New Guinea, PNG
184 km (114 miles) WSW of Kandrian, New Britain, PNG
323 km (200 miles) NNE of PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea
2372 km (1473 miles) NNW of BRISBANE, Queensland, Australia
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 14.3 km (8.9 miles); depth +/- 8.5 km (5.3 miles) Parameters NST=176, Nph=181, Dmin=318.4 km, Rmss=1.27 sec, Gp= 32°,
M-type=teleseismic moment magnitude (Mw), Version=8 Source
· Magnitude: NOAA, Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
EventID usc00069ba

Matching the #s to Strongs, just like you do Calvin:
This is quite a show of our soon snatching up, check it out, and it’s not finished:

Year: 2011
H2011
הנּם
hinnôm
hin-nome'
Probably of foreign origin; Hinnom, apparently a Jebusite: - Hinnom.

G2011
ἐπιτροπή
epitropē
ep-ee-trop-ay'
From G2010; permission, that is, (by implication) full power: - commission.

G2010
ἐπιτρέπω
epitrepō
ep-ee-trep'-o
From G1909 and the base of G5157; to turn over (transfer), that is, allow: - give leave (liberty, license), let, permit, suffer.

Date: 10-14
H1014
בּית גּמוּל
bêyth gâmûl
bayth gaw-mool'
From H1004 and the passive participle of H1576; house of (the) weaned; Beth-Gamul, a place East of the Jordan: - Beth-gamul.

H1004
בּית
bayith
bah'-yith
Probably from H1129 abbreviated; a house (in the greatest variation of applications, especially family, etc.): - court, daughter, door, + dungeon, family, + forth of, X great as would contain, hangings. home[born], house (-hold), inside(-ward), palace, place, + prison, + steward, + tablet, temple, web, + within (-out).

H1129
בּנה
bânâh
baw-naw'
A primitive root; to build (literally and figuratively): - (begin to) build (-er), obtain children, make, repair, set (up), X surely

H1576
גּמוּל
gemûl
ghem-ool'
From H1580; treatment, that is, an act (of good or ill); by implication service or requital: - + as hast served, benefit, desert, deserving, that which he hath given, recompence, reward.

H1580
גּמל
gâmal
gaw-mal'
A primitive root; to treat a person (well or ill), that is, benefit or requite; by implication (of toil) to ripen, that is, (specifically) to wean: - bestow on, deal bountifully, do (good), recompense, requite, reward, ripen, + serve, wean, yield.

G1014
βούλομαι
boulomai
boo'-lom-ahee
Middle voice of a primary verb; to “will”, that is, (reflexively) be willing: - be disposed, minded, intend, list (be, of own) will (-ing). Compare G2309.

G2309
θέλω, ἐθέλω
thelō ethelō
thel'-o, eth-el'-o
Either the first or the second form may be used. In certain tenses θελέω theleō thel-eh'-o (and ἐθέλέω etheleō eth-el-eh'-o) are used, which are otherwise obsolete; apparently strengthened from the alternate form of G138; to determine (as an active voice option from subjective impulse; whereas G1014 properly denotes rather a passive voice acquiescence in objective considerations), that is, choose or prefer (literally or figuratively); by implication to wish, that is, be inclined to (sometimes adverbially gladly); impersonally for the future tense, to be about to; by Hebraism to delight in: - desire, be disposed (forward), intend, list, love, mean, please, have rather, (be) will (have, -ling, -ling [ly]).

G138
αἱρέομαι
aihreomai
hahee-reh'-om-ahee
Probably akin to G142; to take for oneself, that is, to prefer

G142
αἴρω
airō
ah'ee-ro
A primary verb; to lift; by implication to take up or away; figuratively to raise (the voice), keep in suspense (the mind); specifically to sail away (that is, weigh anchor); by Hebraism (compare [H5375]) to expiate sin: - away with, bear (up), carry, lift up, loose, make to doubt, put away, remove, take (away, up)..

H5375
נסה נשׂא
nâśâ' nâsâh
naw-saw', naw-saw'
A primitive root; to lift, in a great variety of applications, literally and figuratively, absolutely and relatively: - accept, advance, arise, (able to, [armour], suffer to) bear (-er, up), bring (forth), burn, carry (away), cast, contain, desire, ease, exact, exalt (self), extol, fetch, forgive, furnish, further, give, go on, help, high, hold up, honourable (+ man), lade, lay, lift (self) up, lofty, marry, magnify, X needs, obtain, pardon, raise (up), receive, regard, respect, set (up), spare, stir up, + swear, take (away, up), X utterly, wear, yield.

Time: 03:35:15 UTC

H3351
יקוּם
yeqûm
yek-oom'
From H6965; properly standing (extant), that is, by implication a living thing: - (living) substance.

H6965
קוּם
qûm
koom
A primitive root; to rise (in various applications, literally, figuratively, intensively and causatively): - abide, accomplish, X be clearer, confirm, continue, decree, X be dim, endure, X enemy, enjoin, get up, make good, help, hold, (help to) lift up (again), make, X but newly, ordain, perform, pitch, raise (up), rear (up), remain, (a-) rise (up) (again, against), rouse up, set (up), (e-) stablish, (make to) stand (up), stir up, strengthen, succeed, (as-, make) sure (-ly), (be) up (-hold, -rising).

G3351
μετοικίζω
metoikizō
met-oy-kid'-zo
From the same as G3350; to transfer as a settler or captive, that is, colonize or exile: - carry away, remove into.

G3350
μετοικεσία
metoikesia
met-oy-kes-ee'-ah
From a derivative of a compound of G3326 and G3624; a change of abode, that is, (specifically) expatriation: - X brought, carried (-ying) away (in-) to.

H6626
פּתת
pâthath
paw-thath'
A primitive root; to open, that is, break: - part.

No Greek Strongs #

H1479
גּוּף
gûph
goof
A primitive root; properly to hollow or arch, that is, (figuratively) close; to shut: - shut.

G1479
ἐθελοθρησκεία
ethelothrēskeia
eth-el-oth-race-ki'-ah
From G2309 and G2356; voluntary (arbitrary and unwarranted) piety, that is, sanctimony: - will worship.

Golf in Heaven, Heidi, Deborah, Terry,

I went on to bed after noticing.

Golf in Heaven, MAYBE this has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING
to with the RAPTURE...but, since we ARE in the "midst" of
the Feast of Tabernacles, to me, ALL signs become AMPLIFIED!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

PS:

Sort of interesting, I will be traveling "out of state" to
a "wedding" from Fri. to Sun. this week.

ALSO...........

DID YOU NOTICE (and probably means NOTHING) but....

...Jeremiah 34 (KJV)
...20 I will even give them into the hand of their enemies,
...and into the hand of them that seek their life: and their
...dead bodies shall be for meat unto the fowls of the heaven,
...and to the beasts of the earth.
(REMINDS ME OF THE TRIBULATION AND THESE VERSES)

...Matthew 24 (KJV)
...48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart,
...My lord delayeth his coming;
...50 The lord of that servant shall come .....in an hour
...that he is not aware of,
...51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion
...with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing
...of teeth.

AND...........

Lions, bears and wolves among exotic animals on the loose in Muskingum county after owner of private farm found dead

Animals Loose in Ohio: Town Under Lockdown
By KEVIN DOLAK and DEAN SCHABNER
Oct. 19, 2011

Ruth was ALSO up late last night.....

Just a Tad bit of encouragement!!!