Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harold Camping, Another Date Set...Again! Oct.21,2011

...I wish, he would stop this nonsense!

I believe that Oct. 21, 2011, will most likely not be the date he stated for the Rapture!...Why is it so important for this man and others like him to be the one whom finds the day of the Rapture? Is it an act of pride!!! Pride got Lucifer, kicked out of Heaven!!!

I'm 50% sure that it won't happen on that day, leaving the other 50% that it might, because I'm watching everyday for the Rapture, not just on a certain date.

Keep watching daily, and don't fall into these traps of a person's predicted date....God knows the day and hour, we know, it is near, even at the door!

Jesus told us to Watch, not to find the date!
We are to watch, so we will know how close we are to the time of our departure...and we're closer than ever before!

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes!

Harold Camping: California's 'Millerite' preacher predicts world about to end ... again

* by: From correspondents in California
* October 15, 2011 9:29AM

IT'S time to batten down the hatches one more time and prepare for yet another Doomsday ' next week, in fact ' according to the Millerite pastor who previously incorrectly predicted the world would end May 21.

This time 90-year-old Harold Camping has set the positively final date for October 21 and says it won't be pretty.

"The whole world, with the exception of those who are presently saved (the elect) are under the judgment of God and will be annihilated together with the whole physical world on October 21, 2011," he says on his website, FamilyRadio.com.

Just like the cultist followers of William Miller, father of the Millerites, The 90 year old Camping predicts the second advent and the end of the world will now start on October 21st, 2011.

The Millerites were the followers of the teachings of William Miller who, in 1833, first shared publicly his belief in the coming Second Advent of Jesus Christ in roughly the year 1843. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millerism

Camping, who suffered a mild stroke last June shortly after his May Doomsday prediction failed to materialise, previously claimed the world would end in 1994.

His explanation for the faulty spring deadline, according to the website, is that God's salvation program ended that day and for the next five months everyone was under final judgment.

Read more about Camping's new Doomsday prediction at FamilyRadio.com

Previous Article:

Harold Camping, Last of the Millerites and Predictor of May 21 doomsday to watch it on TV

By Gabrielle Saveri | Reuters – Thu, May 19, 2011

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - The U.S. evangelical broadcaster predicting that Judgment Day will come on Saturday says he expects to stay close to a TV or radio to monitor the unfolding apocalypse.

Harold Camping, 89, previously made a failed prediction that Jesus Chris would return to Earth in 1994.

Just like the cultist followers of William Miller, father of the Millerites, The 89 year old Camping predicts the second advent and the end of the world will start on May 21st, 2011.

The Millerites were the followers of the teachings of William Miller who, in 1833, first shared publicly his belief in the coming Second Advent of Jesus Christ in roughly the year 1843. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millerism

But. Camping, the head of the Christian radio network Family Stations Inc says he is sure an earthquake will shake the Earth on May 21, sweeping true believers to heaven and leaving others behind to be engulfed in the world's destruction over a few months.

"We know without any shadow of a doubt it is going to happen," said Camping, whose Family Radio broadcasts in more than 30 languages and on U.S. and international stations.

His supporters have posted about 2,200 billboards around the United States about the coming apocalypse, and dozens of followers are driving across the country to spread the news.

Volunteers also handed out pamphlets warning about May 21 as far away as the Philippines, telling people God had left clear signs the world was coming to an end.

Camping, a civil engineer who ran his own construction business before turning to evangelism, told Reuters he planned to spend May 21 with his wife and watch the doomsday unfold.

"I'll probably try to be very near a TV or a radio or something," he said. "I'll be interested in what's happening on the other side of the world as this begins."

Like his last prediction, Camping's doomsday date is based on his reading of the Bible and a timeline dating back to ancient events including the Biblical flood survived by Noah.

Camping's pronouncement of a specific date for the apocalypse puts him outside the Christian mainstream.

But his contention that the souls of believers will leave their bodies and enter heaven in a rapture is a central tenet within many Christian churches.

Stephen O'Leary, an expert in religious communication at the University of Southern California, said the idea of rapture first appeared in Christian teaching in the 19th century.

"It is very appealing to people," said Barbara Rossing, professor of the New Testament at the Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago who describes "an enormous end-times prophecy industry" including video games, board games, books and more.

Tom Evans, a spokesman for Camping, said at least several tens of thousands of people listen to Family Radio's message.

One of those is Allison Warden, 29, of Raleigh, North Carolina, who most recently worked as a payroll clerk for an Ohio company and now runs the end-times website Wecanknow.com.

"My boss does not agree with this but has been very understanding and supportive," she said. "He thinks next week I'll be back to work like normal."

(Writing by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Jerry Norton and Laura MacInnis)

Related Link:

Standing on The Edge of Eternity - Revealing The Earth's Final Generation!
http://www3.telus.net/thegoodnews/finalgeneration.htm

Re: Harold Camping, Another Date Set...Again! Oct.21,2011

Good grief!! [shakes head]

God is just on the verge of bringing us all Home any day now, and hallelujah for that. But the date is His secret, and He's not sharing it with anybody.

The date of the rapture is a secret, however Harold Camping would say: "At least, I was only setting dates twice a year and not every week ...."

Sooooooo....Valerie, what you are saying is that October 21 is a day that ye think not?

Hmmmmmm

LOL just had to put it like that.

What if it were the day? I am not a Camping follower but wouldn't it be ironic if by some stretch, the Lord came on that day so that the highly publicized date set by Camping would have people wondering "Maybe it really was the rapture."

I don't know anything about Camping, and from what I have seen his method of figuring out that date made no sense to me.

But it would be a head-scratcher for most of the world if it happened on that day.

Yeah, really! Wouldn't it be funny, indeed, if we ruled that date out because Harold Camping predicted that date to be the Rapture date, and then God Raptured us on that date after all?

Of course, that's not likely to happen. But it's an interesting thought. And hey, if He actually does, I won't complain! =)

LOL John
I hear ya!

Harold always stated Oct 21 was the end...... God's wrath?
He said, the rapture would be in May but the end would be Oct 21.

So, it is not a new date he came up with.

I don't believe in his views.
But, I just wanted to clarify he is not really at it again. He had said this during his rapture campaign.

I don't why he gets blasted more than others with date setting.
I know the media has a way to twist people's words, too.
He never said the world would end May 21.
But the article said he said the world would end May 21.

I seen a lot of different dates for the rapture. That does not mean I have to believe what they predicted.
I see it as a possibility since we are so close with all the signs God has given us.

The movies could be predictive, too.
The movie knowing showed yu55.
This asteroid will be in the news soon. The EAS drill will be on Nov 9th, too. In the movie it showed that alert on TV.
Then on the 11/11 the movie immortals will be shown.
Will there be a meteor shower?
Remember the scripture about the beast who die but now live.
I wonder if it has anything to do with a "Pharaoh"?
I wonder if cloning have anything to do with it?

John Murley
Sooooooo....Valerie, what you are saying is that October 21 is a day that ye think not?

Hmmmmmm

LOL just had to put it like that.

What if it were the day? I am not a Camping follower but wouldn't it be ironic if by some stretch, the Lord came on that day so that the highly publicized date set by Camping would have people wondering "Maybe it really was the rapture."

I don't know anything about Camping, and from what I have seen his method of figuring out that date made no sense to me.

But it would be a head-scratcher for most of the world if it happened on that day.

Hey John,

"I'm 50% sure that it won't happen on that day, leaving the other 50% that it might, because I'm watching everyday for the Rapture, not just on a certain date." In other words, it's a 50/50 chance on that day as any other!!!

No as I posted the quote above from my thread, it's a 50% chance of not happening, because I believe God wants to get all the credit..just my personal opinion!

Yea, I know what your getting at, LOL!!! When we least expect it Jesus will come!!! I'd love for the Rapture to take place on that day! Will the Rapture take place on that day? I really don't know, but God surely does! Myself, I can't say one way or another...because every day including that day is a possiblility! But I wouldn't hold my breath, and put my eggs all in one basket and bet on Oct 21st, neither as a sure thing!!! My motto, "Watch Daily,
and you won't be caught off guard"!! I just made that up...! LOL!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

If all of you would remember back to the May 21st date, Harold Camping said May 21st was a spiritual rapture, and October 21st would be the physical rapture. He didn't just make this prediction a couple of weeks ago. I don't agree with his doctrine or timelines, but I will say that he made this prediction long ago. He's not "at it again" as the scoffing article puts it. Who knows, but maybe Jesus will rapture his church on October 21st! I'm hoping that it will happen sooner, but certainly not later. If the rapture is to happen on a day "that ye think not", then that would be a perfect day, since so many people are convinced that it won't happen then. The 21st will be the last day of Tabernacles, or if going strictly by the rabbinical calendar, Shemini Atzeret. That day is certainly a great possibility to be our day of redemption. Let's not scoff about dates like the unbelievers are doing!

Kevin

Let me preface what I am going to say by stating that I agree with all posters here..That being said..

Harold Camping is bringing the rapture into the limelight, and people who said that they have never heard of it, now cannot say that..This man MAYBE being used of God to put the rapture into the limelight. He maybe one of the rare people that will take the heat for what he is saying..he doesn't seem to care what people say about him, and is he any different than some of us who look for any sign that our Saviour is returning soon?

We all know what the Scriptures say about the time and day of the rapture and I am sure he does too..I am just hoping he is right this time..:)))

He's probably not, but we do know it's any time now.