Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fay (17 Oct 2011) "Obama's Agenda" - MUST READ!!!!!

This is just SUUUUCH an INCREDIBLE POST BY FAY!!!!!!!

In my spring, 1998 dream, I was "SWEPT UP" into the face of a
smiling man standing in the torch area of the Statue of Liberty
with his hand stuck out. This has been revealed as a politician
(a crafty person) who is "IN CHARGE" of America at the time of
the rapture!!! If you remember, I was "SWEPT UP" OR RAPTURED
(per Rev. 12:5) while "FLEEING" from 11 11's (year '11) coming
in an ENDLESS STREAM OVER THE HORIZON!!! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT
"VENUS" JUST PASSED THROUGH THE AREA OF VIRGO'S BIRTH CANAL
EARLIER THIS MONTH??????

From Fay's post:

...War, with Israel at the center, is now a given. Obama is blatantly
...engineering it. He's equipped Israel with the necessary hardware.
...He's also equipped the other lot - just to ensure a stonking good war!
...No point having one if it's not stonking!! Mustn't waste a good crisis.
...Obama is running out of time, so he's speeding things up. This is why
...I believe our redemption is very close.

Fay (17 Oct 2011) "Obama's Agenda"

Fay (17 Oct 2011) "Obama's Agenda"

------------------------------------------------

Hi John and Doves,

It's a misty, chilly, Sunday morning here in the UK. After trawling through the news today - it hit me like a ton of bricks. The truth about Obama's agenda, that is. This has all been cleverly engineered to provoke all the players in the Middle East. Obama is NOT a religious man. The only 'respect' he has for the muslim world is the oil and money. Think about it - if the goal is for a one world government, economy, religion etc., then a stable democracy (Israel) in the Middle East, is going to get in the way. TPTB need total chaos in the Middle East in order to control it. All the players in the ME have learned to be careful about kick-starting another war. Israel because she genuinely wants peace, and her neighbours........well, because they've had their butts kicked a few too many times. Obama launched an immediate campaign to instill confidence in the Arab world. He was so convincing, that the thinking majority automatically assumed he is muslim. All Obama's 'clumsy fumbling' has brought enormous uncertainty into the world. Which should tell us that this 'clumsy fumbling' has all been a deliberate ploy - and a successful one at that. What convinced me that that 'the plan' is very nearly in place for all out war is this link:-

Obama’s bomb deal with Israel raises the spectre of war

The same plan is being implemented with these Wall Street protests. Obama could not incite huge Union protests (he tried) Obama could not incite riots with the Ground Zero mosque debacle. He tried. TSA pat downs? Awful, awful - but the American public gritted their teeth and are still bearing it for the sake of 'public safety'. Obama has blatantly ignored the constitution, introduced outrageous monetary policies, dragged America into more illegal wars, launched a blatant attack on Christianity..................banning evangelicals from the 10th anniversary of 9/11, this year was a breath taking insult. It hardly drew a murmur. Obama has forced the most outrageous stuff (Obamacare) at the most dizzying pace, onto the American people. He has blind sided all of us and continues to do so.

War, with Israel at the center, is now a given. Obama is blatantly engineering it. He's equipped Israel with the necessary hardware. He's also equipped the other lot - just to ensure a stonking good war! No point having one if it's not stonking!! Mustn't waste a good crisis. Obama is running out of time, so he's speeding things up. This is why I believe our redemption is very close. The Middle East conflageration WILL erupt. The only thing left to ask is....when? We may not be able to work out the day or the hour...............but we sure can know that we are definitely in The Time.

YSIC

Fay

Re: Fay (17 Oct 2011) "Obama's Agenda" - MUST READ!!!!!

That is really the TRUTH too, WOW what a good evaluation of what has gone on here and there,

WOW WEE!!!

Re: Fay (17 Oct 2011) "Obama's Agenda" - MUST READ!!!!!

Deborah
That is really the TRUTH too, WOW what a good evaluation of what has gone on here and there,

WOW WEE!!!

I totally agree w/ya' there, Deb!!!

It won't be too long now, for when we'll finally (to barrowing Jack Kelley's famous Grace Through Faith line), 'We'll soon be hearing His footsteps at the door.'

Maranatha!
Tammy