Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feeling of Dread and Terror....

Guys, I've had a feeling for a few days now that something horrifying is at the doorstep. I mentioned it to my Grandmother yesterday and she told me she had the same feeling even a day before I told her. I thought for a while that it had something to do with our family but upon further reflection realized that it is much too horrible to be on such a small scale. I think we are sensing the tribulation in our midst. Please be praying for the unsaved, for family, and friends. Also, is anyone else feeling this at all?

Re: Feeling of Dread and Terror....

Scott, I feel it too. I am scared and worried about unsaved family and friends.

I've got my left-behind package ready for my unsaved relatives. You might want to prepare one for yours, if you haven't already put one together. Yes, the Tribulation will be horrifying--no question about it--but if those who are left behind find God early on, He'll be on hand to walk them through the darkness to come.

You know, I'm thinking that something which Queen Elizabeth II's father, King George VI, said early in World War II may well be applicable to the Tribulation believers. In fact, I'm thinking that it will be. I'm going to post a link to his speech here, and then I'm going to quote from it. It's a pdf file, so you'll need Adobe Acrobat to be able to access it.

Here's the link: Historic Royal Speeches and Writings: King George VI (r. 1936-1952) Once you access the file, scroll down to "Christmas Day broadcast, 1939," and then scroll down that speech to the last 2 paragraphs, which I'm going to quote below:

In the meantime I feel that we may all find a message of encouragement in the lines which, in my closing words, I would like to say to you: 'I said to the man who stood at the Gate of the Year, "Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown." And he replied, "Go out into the darkness, and put your hand into the Hand of God. That shall be to you better than light, and safer than a known way."'

May that Almighty Hand guide and uphold us all.

Since there's going to be no light during the Tribulation, and since the darkness is going to be so horrendous, the Tribulation believers are going to be in desperate need of God's guiding, upholding hand, and I pray they'll find it.

Kathy G.

I think I'll bump this thread back up.

You're absolutely right, Kathy. I have left a note in a specific page in my Bible. But that's all I have felt led to do at this point.

The feeling has somewhat lifted but I know it's still coming. It's just like the feeling of being accused of a crime and knowing you have to appear in court on a soon date, and on that date your entire life is in jeopardy of being ruined. And that date is just getting closer and closer everyday.

But this morning I had a different feeling. A feeling that something really Great and Good was about to happen! So let's just walk it through and see what the Lord does.

And we all know what that something great and good is, don't we? The Rapture!! The something terrible is for the world; the something good is for us.