Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Riding Taurus out-Ark Eclipse + 5th moon trips!; Sabrina: Time over, dove (church) sick!!!

ALL:

Reading Harvey's EXCELLENT post yesterday,

According to Leviticus 23:39-44 (KJV) it says Sukkot (Tabernacles) is to start on the "15th Day" of the 7th month (Tishri). There is evidence based on the sighting of the moon in Jerusalem on the evening of September 30th, 2011 that Tishri 2011 actually started on October 1, 2011. This would mean that the "real" first day of Tabernacles is October 15, 2011.

Therefore, the numbers of the Jewish calendar MATCH "our" month
of October (because of the spotting of the moon). In other words,
Tishri 1 = October 1 and Tishri 17 = October 17. Now, the reason
I used "17" as an example is because it means "VICTORY"!!!

Whenever I watch a football game, I have to remember that there is
ALWAYS one side that will go away "SAD" (the loser) and another
side that will always go away happy (the winner).

It will be the SAME at the RAPTURE.

...Matthew 24
...40 TWO men will be in the field; ONE will be TAKEN and the
...other left.
...41 TWO women will be grinding with a hand mill; ONE will
...be TAKEN and the other left.
...42 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what
...day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the
...owner of the had known at what time of night the thief was
...coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let
...his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready,
...because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do
...not expect him.

BOTH months being the same number - "COULD THIS BE A SIGN?"
In other words a DOUBLE WARNING!!

When the Lord mentions something TWICE in scripture, it declares
the CERTAINTY of a coming event!!

...Genesis 41
...32 The REASON the dream was given to Pharaoh IN TWO FORMS is
...that THE MATTER HAS BEEN FIRMLY DECIDED BY GOD, AND GOD
...WILL DO IT SOON.

Now I want ALL to understand, the FLOOD of Noah was only good for
one side.

...Genesis 7 (KJV)
...21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl,
...and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that
...creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
...22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that
...was in the dry land, died.

Please note.......

...Genesis 7 (KJV)
...11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the SECOND MONTH,
...the SEVENTEENTH DAY OF THE MONTH, of the month, the same day were
...all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of
...heaven were opened.
PLUS "5" ("GRACE") MONTHS
...Genesis 8 (KJV)
...4 And the ark rested in the SEVENTH MONTH, on the SEVENTEENTH DAY
...OF THE MONTH, upon the mountains of Ararat.

We may be "riding a bull" out of here!!!!

When the Ark Eclipse occurred at MIDNIGHT on June 1-2, the moon was
in Taurus, the bull. The moon NOW is in the EXACT SAME LOCATION
(Taurus), SO, HOPEFULLY, we may be "riding a bull" out of here.
NEXT the moon enters into Gemini, the BRIDE!!!!

...From: June 1-2, 2011 - moon in Taurus, the bull; Ark Eclipse
...PLUS 5 ("GRACE") TRIPS (sidereal moons) OF THE MOON
...To: Sunday, October 16-17, 2011 - moon in Taurus, the bull
......and NEXT the moon enters into Gemini, the BRIDE!!!!

A Rare Eclipse of the Midnight Sun: A solar eclipse
in the middle of the night? Yes, it can happen. Sky watchers in
the Arctic witnessed such an event on June 1st when the Moon
partially eclipsed the midnight sun

Just like a flood, a "whirlwind" can bring DELIVERANCE or it
can bring DESTRUCTION!!

...2 Kings 2
...11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly
...a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated
...the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

...Nahum 1
...2 The LORD is a jealous and avenging God;
...the LORD takes vengeance and is filled with wrath.
...The LORD takes vengeance on his foes
...and maintains his wrath against his enemies.
...3 The LORD is slow to anger and great in power;
...the LORD will not leave the guilty unpunished.
...HIS WAY IS IN THE WHIRLWIND AND THE STORM,
...AND CLOUDS ARE THE DUST OF HIS FEET.

...Jeremiah 30 (KJV)
...23 Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury,
...A CONTINUING WHIRLWIND: it shall fall with pain upon the head
...of the wicked.
...24 The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he
...hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his
...heart: IN THE LATTER DAYS YE SHALL CONSIDER IT.

May the Lord "HURRY" and send our rapture "whirlwinds" soon!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!"

Calvin

The month of June BEGAN with an ARK AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!

Partial Eclipse of the Sun
June 1, 2011

LINK
LINK

Re: Riding Taurus out-Ark Eclipse + 5th moon trips!; Sabrina: Time over, dove (church) sick!!!

JUST after posting about the Ark Eclipse, I received this in my
mail. She used the same scripture that was in my post:

Matthew 24:40-41 (KJV):
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and
the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the
one shall be taken, and the other left.

Time over, dove (church) sick!!!

From"
“I Am Coming!”Part XCIX (99)

The dove:

Today, October 11, I (Sabrina) saw a dove in my garden. Please read carefully, as the details are important. This dove did not look good. It looked very sick and could hardly move. His feathers were not in a good condition. It had it's eyes closed most of the time and was just sitting on the ground. In fact, it looked as if it was dying. I decided to try to give it some food, to see if it would eat and become better. So I took a small pot, washed it out and put some good quality food for doves in there. I placed it right in front of the dove. It did not move and let me come very close. I went back inside to observe what it should do. The dove came to the pot and ate a bit, but not that much. I saw it had trouble swallowing the food. He laid down on the pot and ate a bit of the food that was on the ground, next to the pot. Then GOD The FATHER started to speak to me. This is what HE said:

“This is a picture MY daughter, I have sent this dove with a significance. This dove represents MY Church and how she looks in MY Eyes. Do you see the condition of the dove? Do you see what she looks like? Do you see how she as well as refuses, the qualitative food, that you put before her? Do you see how she has difficulty swallowing the food? Do you see how she seeks next to the pot for other food, while she covers the good? This is the condition of MY Church, she refuses the solid, good food that I give her, MY Word. She can hardly swallow the truth, she seeks her food on other roads, byways, which are not MY Ways. She is ill and in very bad condition of this strange food that she eats. She is fat and saturated with this strange food, so that she, the good that I put before her, not looketh anymore and refuses. But I see her as she looks on the inside: in a very bad condition, as a dying, completely stripped of her glory and honor. So I see MY Church today, so does MY Church look like today in MY Eyes. These Words are spoken by your heavenly FATHER, FATHER of all churches, denominations and groups.”

After the FATHER had spoken these words to me, the dove flew away.

October 15, 2011: Letter from the LORD JESUS Given to Sabrina:

MY beloved bride, I am coming soon, very soon.

I AM is coming on the clouds, as I said earlier. MY FATHER is ready to give the signal, only a few minutes, a few seconds left ...

The time is extremely short, since MY enemy will bring full damage to this earth. You will soon see his signs, but MY bride, MY true bride, will not be hurt, she will be safe in the Arms of her BRIDEGROOM.

She is MINE and I am hers. MY true bride knows that I come soon, now and she expects ME in her heart. She can hardly wait to meet ME, to see ME, and to spend an eternity with EACH OTHER.

She is MY beloved and MY beloved is MINE. She will know what it is to be truly loved and she will be richly rewarded for her long, waiting, and patience on her beloved, her BRIDEGROOM.

I am very sad for all those who will be left behind, for all those who think they are ready, but are not. For them, MY Coming will be a surprise and one shall be taken and another not.

One will come in glory and for the other it will be pure horror and desperate hopelessness. So it will be for anyone who stays behind. MY beloved children, MY Time is short, extremely short, please make a radical choice for ME now, NOW is the time MY children, NOW IS THE TIME!

What are you waiting for? On the next letter? At next week? On the following day? Now the sun shines and tomorrow may be hell on earth—that soon, I come for MY bride. Do not analyze these letters, but spend your time to come to your BRIDEGROOM soon.

I tell you, time is short, extremely short. Wait and see what MY enemy will do. He has given the green light to turn the tide on this earth. But if you are not ready now, you will also not be, when MY enemy turns the world upside down.

Therefore MY beloved, NOW IS THE TIME! NOW IS THE TIME! Time is over, I come for MY children, I come! Why is it taking so long before you see this? MY Words have been more than clear and many still make their own choices, instead of following MY Advice. Many still make their own plans, instead of following MY Plans.

It's all in MY Book, in MY Holy Book, if you took the time to read MY Words, you would know what time it is. The time is up, that is how late it is. If you think you still have time, you are not ready. Not ready …

Then you will be that one who is not taken, when I come. MY bride is pure and lives in pure obedience and purity. She is secure in MY Intimacy, in MY Hidden Room. She is enclosed in the safety of MY Arms. I care for her, I care for and cherish MY beloved.

I am well pleased with her, she is MINE and I am hers, for ever and ever. I have paid costly for her on that cross, that terrible cross. For her I have worn and tolerated the blows and injuries. For her ... What do I get back in place?

Rejection…ridicule…derision…let ME tell you very clearly, this will also be your part as your heritage, if you do not come to ME now. I have been clear with MY Words, very clear.

MY Time is over. Now it is up to you to make a choice. Do it soon, because I Come,

Your KING, LORD, REDEEMER, BRIDEGROOM, the LORD JESUS CHRIST

Matthew 24:40-41 (KJV): 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Re: Riding Taurus out-Ark Eclipse + 5th moon trips!; Sabrina: Time over, dove (church) sick!!!

I really felt that letter Sabrina left for you in your email..so timely.
My spirit bears witnees with it becasue I think it was amazing that the dove left after the Lord was finished speaking.

The last letter Jesus wrote to the church was of Laodicea. (This current church age)

They were proud, religious, lukewarm, blind, wrenched, poor, and naked. when they thought they had everything and needed nothing. Like the dove it only ate other things around it and not the good food.

Peronslly I don't watch Christian TV..Only the Jimmy Swaggart Network, and Joseph Prince. They teach Jesus Christ and him crucified that's it.

many are eating false doctrines and not the true Gospel.

The properity gospel: FALSE
Word of Faith: False

There's only 1 gospel JESUS CHRIST.

one more thing calvin: doens't that ark moon..look like a big SMILE?

Justin:

After writing the post, I went out for my walk this morning and
you could see the waning (heading towards a new / disappeared)
moon in the sky overhead even in the daylight. To me, it looked
like an ark. Below is a picture of the way it will look on
October 17th / Tishri 17 from Moon Calendar

Lunar phase