Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John 7:9-14    In the Midst of the Feast of Tabernacles

This is a good letter from Jean Stepnoski today on 5 Doves. Be blessed!

Kevin

"Read With Discernment"

Jean Stepnoski (15 Oct 2011)
"John 7:9-14    In the Midst of the Feast of Tabernacles"

Dear Doves,
      There is a story in John 7:9-14 about Messiah/Christ going secretly to Jerusalem for the Feast of Tabernacles, then appearing boldly and suddenly in the Temple and teaching for multitudes to hear. We can ask when it was the midst of the Feast? It was a 7 day event, according to the Book of Leviticus. The use of the sukkahs/sukkot was a full 7 days. So did He appear at day 3 or 4? It may have been day 5. Why? The men of the House of Israel, the 12 tribes, were required by commandment in the Torah to go to Jerusalem to participate in the Feast once they reached the age of 20. It was the third of the 3 great Pilgrimage Festivals to the Lord. Jerusalem was overflowing with hundreds of thousands of individuals.
      But there were 2 more days to be added. One was day 8, the Last Great Day, the sacred convocation day of Shemini Atzeret. Then was the day they were released and began to go home which was day 9 of Simchat Torah, the Rejoicing in the Torah Day. Only with this day, the Pilgrims began to leave Jerusalem and go home. So the Feast was celebrated, like during the lifetime of Messiah/Christ, for 9 days in Jerusalem, not for 7.
      There is a promise in The Scriptures to raise up in the third day. What day is the Scriptural Day 3? It is from Monday to Tuesday. The next day 3 of the Scriptural Week will be 10-17 to 18, Tishri 19 to 20. What is curious is that is where day 5 of 9 associated with Tishri 15-23 happens to be this year! It is like the number 5, the servant lamp, on a 9 pronged candlestick called a hanukkiah. This is the menorah used during Hanukkah. We read in John Chapters 7 and 10, that The Master was hidden and suddenly appeared in the midst, the middle, of Tabernacles and then in the midst, the middle, of Hanukkah! The midst, the middle of each, would relate to the number 5 of 9.
      The Pilgrimage Festival of Tabernacles recounted in John 7:9-14, was the last one before the Messiah/Christ died the next Nisan 14, at First Passover/Unleavened Bread. The days of the final Tabernacles of His life on earth were days of division and separation. People were for Him or against Him. All of the animosity, hatred, and death seeking were finalized for the Temple authorities by The Master's next visit to Jerusalem at Hanukkah,  the Feast of Dedication the following Winter. But this event was not a commanded Feast of the Lord or a Pilgrimage Festival. The common people, the many Pilgrims, and the Temple authorities were finally choosing sides during the Last Sukkot. In reading the latest post of F.M. Riley, there are many clues for us to look to 10-17 to 18. Might The Blessed Hope, a Great Day of Spiritual Division and The Separation, be in the midst of the Feast? Will the seemingly hidden Master, boldly and suddenly appear in the midst of these days for those who love Him? May we be WATCHING for The Groom of Grooms each day during the Feast of the Lord, the Pilgrimage Festival, The Season of Our Joy, the current days of Tabernacles (Sukkot). Soon, The Hidden One, may blessedly and suddenly appear for those who long for His appearing! THE GREAT DIVISION! THE SEPARATION! Come quickly, Lord...

With Love and Shalom,
Jean