Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Worthy To Escape..

Hello & God Bless To All:

There is alot on my heart I wish to share and I only pray it blesses everyone that reads.

It saddens me as a beleiver and brother to all my brothers and sisters in Christ to see so many who ( not saying any of you) but in my everyday life actually say or express FEAR about the Gathering of The Saints. I have the slightest idea..maybe they are afraid they are not "WORTHY" to escape or..becasue of some sin they commited int he past. I hope that's not any one on this forum page..but if there is maybe one or 2..I'm your brother in Christ and I want to stir some enCOURAGEment in your spirit!

1. Everyone who has accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior and REMAIN in fellowship with him will go in the Rapture. I know Jesus told the multitudes and the apostles to pray to be found WORTHY to escape..but who was Jesus talking to and what was he speaking of before those powerful words? The Abomination of Desolation which we know won't be instituted until to middle of the TRIB. Plus..who was he speaking to? JEWS!!! When the objectis set up..they won't have time to pack..lie He said. Simply to flee from Judea. Those who don't leave will die..but those who do..will find saftey and be saved be Yeshua PERSONALLY when he returns. In essence..EVERY BORN AGAIN Christian will GO. Do not fret brothers and sisters..
If the creator of the universe who declared the seasons to change at one command..LET THERE BE..That same creator promised to come back and get us. And ALL of us are declared WORTHY not because we are..but becasue HE IS.

2. See..his work was finished on the cross. so doing things in acts of righteousness and holiness are simply self. But in Christ..WE ARE HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS. Holiness and righteousness isnt what we do..but who we are in CHRIST..so the only ticket to eternity is being IN HIM.

In Ephesians..it says before the world began, He chose us to be holy and blameless without a single fault in this eyes. that's our position in HIM..REMAIN in HIM..LOVE YOU ALL! -Justin

Re: Worthy To Escape..

Dude, thank you so much. I have been so worried about being "worthy" that I forget What the Lord has already done for me. The enemy is at me so much that I can't help but believe him sometimes. I have no doubt that this message from your hands is from not just you but the Holy Spirit as well. See you up there, bud.

Justin,
You are absolutely right brother. Those are very encouraging words, and I agree with you. Jesus paid for our sins past, present, and future. There's nothing to add to his perfect sacrifice. God bless you Justin!

Kevin

Uh, Justin, I see a problem in what you said. You said those who remain in fellowship with God will go in the Rapture, the implication being that those who are out of fellowship with Him will be left behind to endure His wrath. How strong does that fellowship have to be? Do we have to be in prayer every half-hour or every 5 minutes? Do we have to be reading the Bible all day long? Do we have to constantly feel God's presence? Obey Him at all times, keeping all sinning to an absolute minimum if at all possible (seeing as we can never hope to eliminate it altogether)?

Every born-again, blood-bought Christian will be caught up. Period. It's not a privilege that we must earn, even by our fellowship with God; it's the culmination of the salvation package. Only because of what Jesus has done for us that we're even accounted to be worthy to escape; our works will never make us worthy, not even the quality of our fellowship with God. Because Jesus lives in our hearts, when the trumpet shouts, we're going to blast off! I can't wait; can you?

Now, with all that said, Justin, I can only agree with the rest of what you said in your opening post. You made some excellent points. And you are right--as you said above, "In essence..EVERY BORN AGAIN Christian will GO." "And ALL of us are declared WORTHY not because we are..but becasue HE IS." Amen to that, Justin!

Kathy G.

Kathy G.

I'm so sorry to confuse you but I don't think I said those words ecxactly the way you put it. What I mean by remaining in fellowship with Christ is simple. "trust what he did on the cross..and that should be the object of our faith." It's not about how long we pray..or how many days we fast..they are scriptual..yes! but that's not what we should do to be right in God's sight. How we are made right in God's sight is by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. and remain in that. That's all I meant. I just know that there are so many believers who were taught in churches works and acts of righteousness..
My heart's desire sister is see that bondage broken so we can live for God through Christ..not feeling we have to be WORTHY enough..the work was already accomplish..and now HE is seated..just as HE promised we would sit.

OK, Justin, thanks for clarifying!

And you are so right--to feel that we have to be good enough to deserve escaping God's wrath is a terrible burden that none of us can bear. Because none of us can be good enough, even as Christians. I am so thankful that God has fixed it so that we don't have to be good enough, since we could never measure up anyway. You're right--the work has already been accomplished. Our job is to accept His gift of salvation and then rest in His work.

I just wanted to encourage you in the Lord Jesus man..
Remember that Christ's work (the cross and him crucified) was a COMPLETE and PERFECT work..And when our faith is in him and him alone..our faith is made perfect and complete..not that we are perfect and complete, but that the finished work was perfect and complete.

Truer words were never spoken. And when our salvation is completed in the resurrection/Rapture, we will be complete and perfect, too!

from Justin: In Ephesians..it says before the world began, He chose us to be holy and blameless without a single fault in this eyes. that's our position in HIM..REMAIN in HIM..LOVE YOU ALL! -Justin

Justin, I love this scripture. When we realize that God sees the end from the beginning and knows who will choose Him as God and Lord, it causes us to LOVE HIM even more. I am overwhelmed when I realize that God so knew me and planned for my life not only before I was born, but before one thing was created. How awesome is that. It gives us a place of rest. We can relax and know that God is in control and no matter how crazy things get here, we are safe in His big, powerful hands. Thanks so much for your lovely thread Justin.