Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prophecy Section: in GLORIFIED BODIES .......... we will celebrate FEAST of TABERNACLES in HEAVEN !!

This is a prophetic video posted in the dreams visions section at ...

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1186963&cmd=show

Watch it if you are interested, thanks

Re: Prophecy Section: in GLORIFIED BODIES .......... we will celebrate FEAST of TABERNACLES in HEAVE

Grace, you are up to the point, thanks.

I was thinking about this matter this morning when taking my kids to the school.

Did you notice, how Yahshua was raised from dead with a glorious body INCLUDING a glorious dress which was not made by humans.
Is it possible before the humans fall into sin, they have these kind of glorious dress, so that their nakedness will not be exposed. If you see the animals, they kind have their own clothes but humans, no they don't have it, simply saying they are naked. Once we have our glorified body, this glorious cloth will be restored to us, the cloth which will never be rotten or broken and everyone will have different cloths, different beauty depending upon their REWARD in heaven, it is nothing to do with SALVATION because all of those who are in heaven (I mean including I and you) are saved and we will have different clothes, different crowns, different houses but all are beautiful but some are more beautiful than the other and everything is perfect.
Hopefully, we could taste that soon by our own glorified bodies soon.

Re: Prophecy Section: in GLORIFIED BODIES .......... we will celebrate FEAST of TABERNACLES in HEAVE

thanks gimel

i notice the parallel too

may the lord come soon

Actually, it says in the Book of Genesis that before the fall, they were naked, but they were not ashamed. So they didn't have any kind of Heavenly clothes before the Fall; they just weren't ashamed because they had no clothes to wear. After the Fall, of course, all that changed; they lost their innocence and therefore, being naked shamed them from that time forth. Once we are glorified, we will be sin-free once more, but we will never have the innocence that Adam and Eve enjoyed before they sinned. The reason for that is because we have the knowledge of good and evil, knowledge that we will carry with us for all eternity. Therefore, we will always wear clothes.

I guess you're right, Kathy but the glorious body even brings to human more than before as the new creation, born from Spirit even more precious than before... more glorified .... even make the evil more jeleous than before the human falls which put the evil even further below the humans ... no wonder the evil wants really hard to destroy humans and breaks every prophecies of the coming of the Lord, the first coming and likewise the second coming. The first coming is followed by the killing of all the babies under 2 years old then the second coming will be followed by the killing inhumanly to all the new followers of Yahshua (babies in the spirit)...

You've got that right, Gimel!