Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you Valerie, you are so Brave!

I am so humbled and thankful for your attentiveness to these sorts of things,

I did not respond because I didn't think I could slice away 1 1/2 to 3 hrs of prayer time,

I wouldn't want to keep saying the same thing,

and God pretty much know my business all ready so to go over that again would be maybe impatient?

Your GREAT and thanks for helping us think clear as for me so much is going on

I just have to PRAISE HIM or otherwise be unhappy

Re: Thank you Valerie, you are so Brave!

I had not yet replied to the original thread. Perhaps Shannon was thinking of Daniel who at the end of the 70 years of captivity prayed 21 days for God to set them free. I do remember reading somewhere (don't remember the verse) that we can "hasten the day of the Lord." Don't know how that would be done, other than to pray in those whose names are still to be written in the Book of Life.

However, when I saw the title of your post Valerie, it looked to me like the prayer time was being canceled because of the RAPTURE!!!! Maybe it was just the wording but that was my first impression. Maybe it is truly upon us and our waiting is almost over. In any case I feel a great peace and contentment these last couple of weeks which is not how I have felt before about it.

Whatever the near future holds, we KNOW Jesus is coming for us. Be blessed and full of joy fellow watchers. We will all be together soon.

Deborah, I wouldn't say I am Brave; I would say I always try to please God first, and foremost! I therefore, have to weigh, and discern what is, or is not right for the forum, and all involved. Some things are better done personally between the Lord and oneself!

I gave my reasons, and I stand by them.
Trust me I won't win any popularity contest, and I can't please everyone all the time. I have to be strong, and stand on God's truth. The Lord has tested me throughout the years, to see, if I'm faithful to Him, and His calling!

The reason I closed both threads was...I was the author, whom started them, and I didn't want to start a debate, on those whom wanted to do this, and the others that didn't want it...! We don't need a war of words on the forum!!! I said I would post and try and see who's interested...anyways I did what I promised! The rest is History!!!

We can pray for so many things, like the poor, the hurting, neglected abused children, aborted babies,Christian churches being destroyed, world hunger, I could go on and on. Let us also pray for God's discernment, and for one another's needs...!

Sometime Deborah, it's not easy following Jesus, and Jesus never said it would be, but He did say it would be worth it...I believe it to be true!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Texas Sue, you just squeezed in before I posted...LOL~

Sue, I was trying to get the whole subject title on the blank space provided, and TRIED TO MAKE IT FIT...!
No it has nothing to do with that the fact the Rapture didn't happen, it has everything to do with God's will and His perfect timing!

I remember when we were watching on Rosh Hasanah, I wanted to worship the Lord, with singing, prayers, scripture, during that time...it had nothing to do with hastening the Rapture...It had everything to do with loving Him, and showing Him, that we are watching, worshiping and praising His holy name! It was joyeous, and I could feel the presence of His Holy Spirit! It left me with such peace that surpasses all understanding...and it has stayed with me to this day!

Blessings in Jesus!

Valerie

...again Thank you Valerie,

I am humbled by your words and thanks for the ideas on what else to pray for,

My mind and all is way to involved on "the world", making a living, paying the bills and taking care of people in general,

Today I have found a prayer partner(church friend) and we are going to start Tuesday evenings praying together, time unknown, for ourselves and others.

Love to Lovers of our Yeshua, Yahweh and Holy Spirit.

T/Sue me too!!! My first impression was she knew we would be gone!

really cool to have that idea though,

ready for the rapture and it will happen,

its just probably so different because we can not fathom it,

we will be forever changed and this short time of this experience will be so fast forgotten,

Hallelujah!!!

Texas Sue,
You are right about Daniel.
I think Shannon wanted us to pray for God to deliver us from evil.
And give us strength to endure until He comes to get His bride.

Jesus is not only our Lover but our friend also!

In Luke Chapter 11
It talks about the LORD's Prayer.
After the prayer.. It goes on about Knocking and Asking and being Bold.

7Your friend might answer you from inside his house, ‘Don’t bother me! The door is already locked, and my children are in bed. I can’t get up to give you anything.’ 8I can guarantee that although he doesn’t want to get up to give you anything, he will get up and give you whatever you need because he is your friend and because you were so bold.

9“So I tell you to ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened for you. 10Everyone who asks will receive. The one who searches will find, and for the person who knocks, the door will be opened.

Zoe,

These are Sue's exact wording!

"Re: Please pray for me

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1186630&cmd=show

Thank you Valerie

If ever there was a time to "Fight the good Fight" it is now...

Please come soon Lord Jesus.

Valerie, could we arrange a date and time where a group of us here could pray all around the same time for Jesus to return and save us from this world?

shannon"

I don't think we can read a person's mind, only what they have written!

Blessings!

Let's all remember to keep Shannon & her family in our prayers! It is right to pray for one another, and our needs. Praying for Shannon and her family and all dear people whom are in similar situations and need our prayers!

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy on Shannon her family and all those whom call on your name this day! In Jesus name I pray! Amen!

Valerie, I will pray for Shannon and her family. It is a good idea for us to pray for each other while we wait for our Lord. Most especially, pray for all the Jewish people,not only in Israel but around the world as the level of hatred toward them seems to be rising at an alarming rate. This is truly satanic and shows that we are at the end-of-the-end-of-days.

You may have misunderstood what I said above. What I meant was that when I saw the title of your second thread canceling the first, it looked like it was because the rapture is about to happen, not that it didn't. When I saw it, my heart jumped! Could be prophetic!

Valerie,
Amen to your statement about our Rosh HaShanah Watch.
It was a bride's love story to her Groom. I felt the LORD'S presence, too during those night watches. I'm sure He was please with us.

Shannon and others are hurting and I am praying for her and others on this forum, too.

Like the Scripture says,
Come Quickly LORD, JESUS!!!
Revelation 22:20
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Psalm 31
1 In you, LORD, I have taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame;
deliver me in your righteousness.
2 Turn your ear to me,
come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge,
a strong fortress to save me.
3 Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead and guide me.

Psalm 38:21-22

21 LORD, do not forsake me;
do not be far from me, my God.
22 Come quickly to help me,
my Lord and my Savior.

Psalm 70:4-5

4 But may all who seek you
rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who long for your saving help always say,
“The LORD is great!”

5 But as for me, I am poor and needy;
come quickly to me, O God.
You are my help and my deliverer;
LORD, do not delay.

Psalm 90:10

Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

Isaiah 51:5

I will come quickly and save them; the time of my victory is near. I myself will rule over the nations. Distant lands wait for me to come; they wait with hope for me to save them.

OH MY

I had no idea it came off as negative. I did not want to hasten the rapture!!! I mean the sooner the better but I was thinking of like when our church has "prayer week" and we pray as a group.

Actually I was feeling blue when I wrote what I did and really wasn't "thinking" I have young kids and I am a new Christian so I guess I did not realize. Must be more careful. The last thing I would want to do is upset God or do something wrong.

I am a little nervous about all this now. I'm very sorry if I posted something bad. I really did not mean to offend or do ANYTHING against God. Please forgive my ignorance.

shannon

Shannon,

Please don't worry about it! We all have made mistakes no one is perfect, except Jesus!

We all get blue at times, and may not express what we truly feel or want in our written word.

Just know, what I did, was meant to be done in love, and for the benefit of all.

Feel free to share! God is good, and He is calling so many to Himself. Glad to hear about your Good News in your Church. May there be many whom come to the Lord, is my prayer!

No harm done, all's well that ends well!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie