Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PA. has the nine votes needed from the U.N.

Added to Kevin's Paul Begley thread as well.
Please excuse poor spelling as my mind is having a hard to wrapping around this news.

Paul has a 10 min. talk on the situation as well.

Re: PA. has the nine votes needed from the U.N.

This might mean that N.Y will get hit with huge waves that will wipe out the U.N. Headquarters.

Email I just received.

WATCH OUT EAST COASTERS!

Dr. Deagle, guest, says within one week Canary Island will blow. Estimated to hit the East Coast @ 600 m.p.h, with waves 300 ft. High, going inland in some cases up to 100 miles! Consider taking a vacation if you live on the East Coast.

Video posted October 8, 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzz0quFN0wo&feature=uploademail

Dr. Deagle says in the above video that a NorthCom friend contacted him this date to let him know there is absolute frenzied activity at US NorthCom, aka US NorthCom, unprecedented, frenzied activity, and they are also frantically getting in as much extra food as they can into their headquarters with no further explanation on that.

Another private source re Canary I slands, and public information is that this volcano on Canary Island will cut loose in maybe 7 to 10 days! This thing is about to blow! It will generate enough steam vents behind this giant 400 cubic MI. Size block of island shoving it like a big ship, generating a wall of water 800 to 900 feet high, which will hit the East Coast going 600 m.p.h., at 300 ft. High, going inland 10s of miles, in some cases 100 miles inland.

The government will give an eight hour warning, but can they put that out to everyone in time? Eight hours isn't enough notice to get to higher land due to traffic jams, etc., especially if the notice comes while people are sleeping during the night. You may want to take a vacation. Watch the Azore Islands. If they are evacuating the Azore Islands, that's not a good sign! If you're on the East Coast, you should consider taking a vacation. [Ed., Christians, you can pray and ask God to stop it from hitting the East Coast, that He will let it lose impetus as it approaches and die out at sea so no one will be harmed.]

__._,_.___

Personally, I think Obama should be the one who's swept out to sea, seeing as he's the one who's set Israel up in this way. But I'm not God, so I don't have that authority.

Kathy, Maybe he will be in N.Y. if something happens.

Mary,
That is exactly the scenario I have heard will take place when that volcano in the Canary Islands erupts. That could happen anytime now.

Kevin

Kevin, If the vote passes it will be another Katrina for sure.

I just watched again DR. Ouwor's April 27th 2011 about the rapture of the church.
He said he is in the revival when the rapture happens AND he knows exactly the place meaning he is familiar with the place.
Well Nigeria is pretty much like Kenya, he knows that very well and this weekend he has a revival, could it be this is the day?
I don't see any other time match again other than this ... period of time

That is a very good possibility Gimel. I had noticed someone mentioning that his next meeting was in Nigeria, and that very thought crossed my mind. Keep your eyes on Jesus brother!

Kevin

I thought the U.S. was going to veto it. Has Obama decided to vote yes, then? Is there any way to confirm or verify this?