Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Doves...Please look up and never give up

The following letter is from Gerry Almond at 5 Doves today. This could be a reason why we haven't been raptured just yet. God bless!

Kevin

"Read With Discernment"

Gerry Almond (11 Oct 2011)
"Dear Doves...Please look up and never give up."
There are things we do not and cannot understand in all the types and pictures of the Holy Book.  In God's word, I believe that He has "hidden" from the us the day of His return IN PLAIN SIGHT.  Thus, this little article.

Gerry Almond

DO NOT GIVE UP NOW.  My thesis is that 21 days is yet required of us.

Most of you know, if you have read my posts at all, that I firmly believe that the vision recorded in Daniel chapter 10 is somehow connected to our watch for the rapture of the body of Christ.  It involves a 21 days DELAY.  You know, also, that it relates directly to the number 21, which some have posted to as important.

In Daniel 10, when the Babylonian captivity should have ended according to Daniel’s understanding of the prophecy of the prophet Jeremiah, Daniel was extremely disappointed when it didn’t happen.  Why?  Because he was taken captive on his 17th birthday and he was now 87 years old.  He knew that 70 years was to be the length of the captivity, NOT A DAY LONGER.  When the captivity seemingly didn’t end, he didn’t call God a liar and neither have any of you, of course.  And he didn’t “beat his fellow servants” our of anger and frustration, but instead WENT TO PRAYER inquiring fervently of the Lord as to why?????

He and a host of his friends prayed and fasted for 21 days.  After 21 FULL days of this, heavenly messengers came to Daniel in a vision and explained to him why the captivity had not ended on time.  IT DID END IN HEAVEN, BUT NOT ON EARTH!!  Get it?  The rapture may have happened in heaven on any of the dates we expected, but has not yet occurred on earth.  The key may be 21 days of required DELAY.  Jesus warned us that IF THE SON OF MAN DELAYED HIS COMING, not to take in out on our fellow servants (Matt       ).

Please read the 10th chapter of Daniel, especially his vision beginning in verse    .  In the vision, one can see a picture of the resurrection after Daniel “died” and the rapture, as he was made “new and strong”.  But, from a time element standpoint, it is the 21 days that counts in this paper.

Let’s just suppose that the rapture occurred on time as we thought it might.  The first time I thought was 21 days after the 9/15 megaquake in Fiji.  (Fiji was the 188th days megaquake after the Japan megaquake.  That date would have been 10/6.  Since it didn’t happen, I turn now to others.  They are: 

1.    September 29, 30, or October 1 being Rosh Hashana.  Add 21 days and what do you get?  First is 9/29 + 21 = 10/19 inclusive
2.    Next, 9/30 + 21 = 10/20 inclusive
3.    Next 10/1 = 21 = 10/21 inclusive.

Any of these would be a good candidate for the event.
Then, what if the start date is Yom Kippur?  Just simply add 10 days each of the YK dates:

1.    10/8 + 21 = 10/29
2.    10/9 + 21 = 10/30
3.    10/10 + 21 = 10/31.

Remember that the count was a FULL 21 days.  That means that the very latest count in the above counts would make it 10/31 to 11/1.

Isn’t it fascinating that 10/31 is All Hallow’s Eve, the most evil day of the year in church lore?  It is when the demons try to prevent the resurrection of the saints.  Then, on 11/1 in church lore, the resurrection of the saints occurs, evil having been conquered by the return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His saints.  ISN’T IT FASCINATING THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY TIE THIS TO ALL SAINTS DAY?

All I am saying is that it may be that the Lord Jesus is enroute to get us in the rapture which will require a 21 day journey, not that He is unable to come immediately, but in order to fulfill all scripture types?  Think about it!!

Look up!! Everything is screaming that our redemption is drawing near.

ALL GLORY TO GOD AND TO JESUS OUR SAVIOR, AND TO THE BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD WHO HAS SEALED US TO THE DAY OF HIS RETURN FOR US.

YBIC

Gerry Almond

Re: Dear Doves...Please look up and never give up

Thanks Kevin, I agree with him as far as keep looking up and never giving up!!! We are commanded to watch; because we don't know the day or hour!

Could it be another 21 days, I'm not holding my breath, but I won't discount it either, as each day is promising. I know that the number 21 has been very significant in my life, but as far as the Rapture is concerned, the verdict is still out on that, I really don't know. What I do know that God does many things in 3's...so 21 days or 3 weeks could be another huge sign of the nearness of the Rapture..!

I firmly believe that Jesus will come when we least expect Him too; like perhaps even today, if God so desires!!!

Let's therefore keep watching daily, for who knows...if we'll be here tomorrow or not..only God!

Maranatha!

Valerie