Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tabernacles

Not everyone believes feasts have anything to do with the rapture timing, yet the Lord could come on any day, including a feast day.
So please use discernment, but I would like to share this video I saw today on YouTube
Fair use for discussion and educational purposes

Here is a YouTube video someone made about the feast of tabernacles. seeking to understand OT and NT scripture about the rapture

Chabad calendar, sukkot or tabernacles this year is sundown Oct 12 - sundown Oct 19,
Tishrei 15- 21, karaite korner

Re: tabernacles

Regina,

Your subject title immediately brought to mind, the word tabernacle as in the human body considered as the dwelling place of the soul as well as the Holy Spirit in born again believers! The Holy Spirit is the part of the Holy Trinity which will change us in a twinkle of any eye!

Out body is a temporary shelter, just like a tent is, for Feast of Tabernacles.

Wouldn't it be something if our corruptible temporary bodies, or tabernacles, would be changed in a twinkle of an eye, on the Feast of Tabernacles! No one knows for certain, if this will actually happen on that feast. Then again, Feast or ordinary day it's all in God's perfect plan, for nothing is impossible for God, and His ways and thinking doesn't always line up with ours!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Definition:

Noun 1. Feast of Tabernacles - a major Jewish festival beginning on the eve of the 15th of Tishri and commemorating the shelter of the Israelites during their 40 years in the wilderness

Feast of Booths, Succos, Succoth, Sukkoth, Tabernacles
Judaism - the monotheistic religion of the Jews having its spiritual and ethical principles embodied chiefly in the Torah and in the Talmud

church festival, religious festival - a festival having religious significance

Jewish holy day - a religious holiday for Jews
Tishri - the first month of the civil year; the seventh month of the ecclesiastical year in the Jewish calendar (in September and October)

Feast of Tabernacles

tabernacle

noun

1.Archaic
a.a temporary shelter, as a tent
b.a dwelling place
2.the human body considered as the dwelling place of the soul
3.a shrine, niche, etc. with a canopy
4.a place of worship, esp. one with a large seating capacity
5.the portable sanctuary carried by the Jews during the Exodus: Ex. 25, 26, 27
6.Eccles. a cabinetlike enclosure for consecrated Hosts, usually at the center of an altar

http://www.yourdictionary.com/tabernacle

Re: tabernacles

Amen Sister Valerie. Amen. Come Lord Jesus and take us out of this evil world!