Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 Possibilities For An Imminent Departure

This is an encouraging letter from Elliot Hong today concerning our Blessed Hope. Keep your eyes on Jesus!

Kevin

Dear Doves:

As I understand, the sign that is wrtten in Rev.12:1-2 appeared in the constellation exactly on Rosh Hashanah
and this phenomenon will not be repeated until the year of 2102.  For this reason, I strongly believe that Rosh
Hashanah has been fulfilled spiritually in heaven. It means that Yom Kippur was fulfilled as well spiritually, since
these two feasts can't be seperated.  So in my opinion, the cut off has been made and the Brides were chosen
by Yom Kippur.  And once God started the work according to the fall feasts, surely He will complete it.
This is why, along with the undeniable evidences of the escalating birth pangs and the tension in the Middle East,
I believe the Blessed Hope could come true very shortly.

Here are 3 possibilities:

1) The Full Moon

The full moon represents the fullness of time and the harvest.
    It was the full moon day when the Benjaminite males snatched away girls who were dancing at vineyard in Shilo
    on TuB'Av which became the Israel Valentine Day.
    It happens to be the 3rd day(Tuesday), the favorable Jewish wedding day.
    And a trumpet is blown on the full moon.

2) Tishrei 17

As it's written in the chapter 7 of John, Jesus sent his brothers first, then He secretly went to Jerusalem while the
    feast of Tabernacles was going on.  Could it be a hidden clue for the coming of the Lord as a thief in the night?
    The Scripture doesn't tell us exactly which day during Sukkot Jesus attended, but Tishrei 17 could be a good
    possibility, since 17 represents an important meaning, Victory. As I mentioned in the previous letter, it was exactly
    17 months earlier from Yom Kippur when God sent the gray whale to the coast of Joppa as a sign.   
    Only a problem with this theory is the last trump, but it could be interpreted as the the last trumpet an Angel blows   
    in heaven when the Lord comes.

3) Shemini Atzeret(Holy Assembly) & Simhat Torah

These two special festivals are observed on the 8th day of the Tabernacles, yet they're independent, not belong to
    the Tabernacles.  What could be a reason God designed this way?  Could it be a hidden clue?  We all know the
    importance of these two festivals as well as the 8th day.

So just hang on for a while and see you soon.

Blessings,

Elliot  

Re: 3 Possibilities For An Imminent Departure

I certainly hope 'n' so, Kevin, that we'll soon be Raptured off of this planet "VERY" very soon.

I just don't know how much more I can take from my across-the-street neighbor's nuisance sqawking dang Cockatoo bird. Everytime it sqawks, I wish I could throw a pillow at it...hence knocking it into the middle of next week. For it continues to get on my frayed nerves.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: 3 Possibilities For An Imminent Departure

SisterNChrist
I certainly hope 'n' so, Kevin, that we'll soon be Raptured off of this planet "VERY" very soon.

I just don't know how much more I can take from my across-the-street neighbor's nuisance sqawking dang Cockatoo bird. Everytime it sqawks, I wish I could throw a pillow at it...hence knocking it into the middle of next week. For it continues to get on my frayed nerves.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Come to my house and you can listen to my 2 parrots sing in stereo...
I can't imagine a bird making too much noise for a neighbor, unless it's in an apt. Does his sit outside?