Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Brothers & Sisters in Christ!

I wish all my Canadian Brothers & Sisters in Christ, a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm still not feeling well, and find things very hard to do, however our Children, & Granchildren are coming over today in the afternoon to help and prepare our Thanksgiving dinner!

Let us remember to thank God for what we have, and the people in our lives. Even though some of us are suffering, we can be thankful, that we are promised are better life with Jesus, where there is no more suffering or pain. Let's be thankful for what we have, and not be concerned with what we don't.
God loves each and everyone of us, and it is right to give Him thanks...!

I give thanks to God for relief of excruciating pain!
I thank God for this site, and all the wonderful people whom come and share their love for the Lord and one another, as we watch together for His coming.
There are so many things I am thankful for...God knows them all!

Have a wonderful day in the Lord today is my prayer for all of you whom are celebrating with thanksgiving.
Whether you are gathered with family or alone today..remember the Lord is with you, and He hears the prayers of the righteous!

God Loves you and so do I!

Valerie

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Brothers & Sisters in Christ!

Amen Valerie and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
God is LORD of the Harvest!
We are thankful for His bounty and providence.
We are His precious fruits..
May He send His angels to gather His Harvest.

Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday ! We have So Much for which to be Thankful to our Gracious LORD. Interesting that the Canada holiday is falling near the Jewish holiday of Sukkoth. May we all meet soon in our Heavenly Home, where we will rejoice together and praise the LORD forever ! Meanwhile, may GOD's richest blessings shower upon each one here.

Thank you Gray Dove.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. We do have a lot to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving Valerie.

Happy Thanksgiving Valerie and fellow Canadians!
Yesterday was when we had our T-day supper so today is quieter. Yes much to be thankful for and we give thanks for family, friends, and most of all that we have a God and Lord who love us.
God is faithful, merciful, and far beyond my inadequate attempts to name Him. God I love you because of what You are like, who You are. Thank You God. Please continue to remember in prayer today our bros and sisters in Christ in Egypt who are suffering today under attack. Lord have mercy on them and please strengthen their faith today, carry them and keep them filled with Your Spirit. Perfect Comforter, please comfort Your people today.

Thank You God for moderators and RFTH fellowship
God bless You and Keep You All. Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks be to God, for Blessings small & great!

Thank you all for your warm wishes! I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. I cooked the dinner, etc., and they set the table, and cleaned up afterwards, which was a great help. I thank God I didn't have any pains at all today, it was one of the best days ever for me. God is so good, we serve an awesome God!

My prayers are that those whom celebrated, also had a wonderful day, and thank the Lord for their blessings!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Hallelujah! what wonderful, good news, Valerie. Praise the LORD for answering our prayers for you and your family. PTL !