Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Egyptian Christian Revolution

"Fair Use of Information or Discussion Purposes"

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ. It is now time for the christian revolution in Egypt. In short, they have had it with all persecution, church destructions and bombings for no reason, women abductions and conversions by force to Islam. This is happening right now. The coptic churches (here in the US and in Egypt) is requesting that everyone pray and fast for three days (OCT 12, 13, 14th- if we are still here.. I am hoping that we are gone by then) for Jesus to intervene on this issue. There are demonstrations happening today- thousands and thousands of christians are out on the street today on a peaceful protest for their rights as Egyptian citizens. The military is attacking them and but they are not afraid to die anymore.
The wonderful thing is that, from what I hear from relatives over there, that all types of Christians are demonstrating hand in hand. No more divisions between Coptic, Catholic, Protestant or whatever label they are. One body in Christ.
I know that this might be a little off topic, and that you may have nothing to do with this. But I am asking you as brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for them as well.

Oh, how I long for the peace and love in heaven with Jesus. Please Lord come quickly.

Re: The Egyptian Christian Revolution

Thank you for bringing this up Mary. God please strengthen Your people with faith, full of the Holy Spirit. Please send Jesus back. This earth is so full of violence. As in the days of Noah. Come back Lord

An example from Egypt:Fair use for information and discussion purpose

Egypt Daily News: Christians fear Islamist pressure in Egypt

By MAGGIE MICHAEL, Associated Press – 1 day ago
CAIRO (AP) — On her first day to school, 15-year-old Christian student Ferial Habib was stopped at the doorstep of her new high school with clear instructions: either put on a headscarf or no school this year.

Habib refused. While most Muslim women in Egypt wear the headscarf, Christians do not, and the move by administrators to force a Christian student to don it was unprecedented. For the next two weeks, Habib reported to school in the southern Egyptian village of Sheik Fadl every day in her uniform, without the head covering, only to be turned back by teachers.

One day, Habib heard the school loudspeakers echoing her name and teachers with megaphones leading a number of students in chants of "We don't want Ferial here," the teenager told The Associated Press.

Re: The Egyptian Christian Revolution

Thank you for your wonderful prayer regina. I have faith in the Lord, that He will never leave us. Even if he tarries in His coming, he has purpose in these events that happened. I hear that a lot of people are coming to Christ now in Egypt, in light of all of these events.

Attached is another link with the updates of the horrible violence that ever happened since Mubarak stepped down.

"Fair Use of Information or Discussion Purposes"

Please Lord give peace to the families of the victims.