Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Very Unusual Post

This was posted a few minutes ago on Rita Now by one of its members. Use discernment please. It is entitled "Urgent Warning Shouts" and is most unusual. If this has really happened to them, I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience recently. I slept solidly last night and have heard nothing after getting up this morning. Wondering if anyone else is getting a signal of imminent departure as in this post from RITAN.

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-discussion-forum/urgent-warning-shouts

Re: A Very Unusual Post

Thank you for posting this Sue. It sounds very encouraging that our redemption is very close now. I haven't heard any trumpets or voices, but I'm hoping to hear them soon. God bless!

Kevin

The ones I'm waiting to hear are the trumpet blast and the voice emitting that shout to "Come up hither!" I don't necessarily expect to hear any trumpet blast or voice prior to that moment.

That's what I'm talking about Kathy. Amen!

Kevin

I think Texas Sue is aware of that possibility, istheregolfinheaven, and that's why she advised us to use discernment. Because, it's true: too many of these so-called dreams and visions do not turn out to be from God, and we have to exercise spiritual discernment to determine which ones are from God and which ones are not. Very often, the test of time becomes the determining factor, and the test of time will doubtless end up becoming the determining factor for this one, as well. In other words, time will tell. But even without dreams and visions, and whether this one turns out to be from God or false, we still know that the day of our departure is practically here, any day now.

I certainly understand what's being said here about dreams and visions not coming to pass. I do think that we have seen real signs that are from the lord like in the the constellation Virgo right now and also the type of earthquake and volcanic activity that we're seeing right now. I think the biggest sign the we've been given is the fact that Israel is now on the verge of being attacked and Isaiah 17 and the Psalm 83 war is about to be fulfilled. I know that I want so badly to be home with the Lord right now as well. So I agree that we just know that we are very near to being with the lord and we just need to be faithful and continuing in prayer and lifting each other up and encouraging each other until that time. God bless all of you, and keep your eyes on Jesus!

Kevin

I agree with the dreams, license plates, noises, etc. I certainly don't doubt the sincerity of the writers but thus far.....still waiting so someone (s) is/are wrong.
I have prayed for a revelation for months/years? but thus far, not even a whisper. Interestingly, I am an elder at a church where visions, prophecies, etc are not even discussed or thought of. In fact, I am in the definite minority about a pre trib rapture. Nonetheless, I continue to pray for a vision about end times.
A few months ago, I was showing another elder the book of Joel, where it says in the last days, people will see visions and dreams. I was explaining to him that I had been praying for one of these visions. Now for the ODD part....Directly after church that morning, a lady in the town (who goes to a "prophecy" style church) came to our church to find me and give me a letter and a tape of a prayer a "prophet" in their church had prayed for me! The word she had for me?????...I would be given a revelation!!! I hoped, of course, that I would get a revelation about the end times very quickly. Unfortunately, I have received nothing yet.
Given the oddity of those circumstances, I do believe I will be given a revelation, but about WHAT I do not know.
So, it seems to me, given my "revelation about my revelation" from the "prophet", I still have plenty of time left here. So I really hoped for these Holy days to take us out of here, but given my understanding that I will receive a message, it has not happened yet so until then....I am still here.

I can only say that a few days ago I sat at my computer, a very burden person with alot on my plate. My mind had wondered over a few hyms that I use to enjoy....one of them was For those tears I died. Here are the words to that song.

You said You'd come and share all my sorrows,
You said You'd be there for all my tomorrows;
I came so close to sending You away,
But just like You promised You came there to stay;
I just had to pray!

And Jesus said, "Come to the water, stand by My side,
I know you are thirsty, you won't be denied;
I felt ev'ry teardrop when in darkness you cried,
And I strove to remind you that for those tears I died."

Your goodness so great I can't understand,
And, dear Lord, I know that all this was planned;
I know You're here now, and always will be,
Your love loosed my chains and in You I'm free;
But Jesus, why me?

Jesus, I give You my heart and my soul,
I know that without God I'd never be whole;
Savior, You opened all the right doors,
And I thank You and praise You from earth's humble shores;
Take me, I'm Yours.

YOU SAID YOU WOULD COME AND SHARE ALL MY SORROWS.

And I had a lot of them.....

I typed in for a youtube search of the song and found this beautiful one.

I was so set free of past hurts by family members that I could actually begin to pray for them. Alot of things have been falling off of me like fleas on a dog after having medicine applied to me.

I did post a comment on the page that I understood what his sister was going through and wondered if others were being set free of pain and getting ready for the rapture?

I understand the frustration that some of you are feeling today. I have been watching for over 40 years and can tell you that I am more eager than ever to see Jesus and be with Him forever. Over the last five years so many family members and friends have now passed on and that really adds to my desire to go home too.

I don't know the two people who reported this and don't have concrete verification of the truth of their report. I can tell you that I was awakened from a morning nap several months ago by the long single trumpet blast that seemed to go on and on. I thought it was our time. It was not, but I felt like the Lord was giving me a preview and letting me know to be ready at all times.

I do think that we are closer than ever just based on the line up of nations against Israel and the constant chants of "Peace and Safety/Security" and "new world order". Seems like the leaders of almost all nations over the last year have been calling for a new world order. Jesus IS COMING and coming quickly. Let's not throw in any towels. While we are here He has promised NEVER to leave or forsake us so either way we win.

Mary, it is interesting that you brought up the song "For those Tears I Died". Just this week on Sid Roth, a man named Dennis Walker told about seeing the archives of heaven and the tears stored there in bottles. I had read in the Bible the verse about God saving our tears and didn't know why. Dennis asked and God told him that it was evidence for the court trial against the fallen angels at the last judgment. Every hurt and all the suffering they have caused the ones who love God will be judged and punished. Here is the video of the interview. It is about a 20 minute program.

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=10528

Texas Sue thanks so much for your kind words. Our tears are saved up for a special day. I don't know why I thought of that song BUT when I listened to the song it set me free of so much. (the tear really did flow at that point)

Telestai Quote She still has issues in her life but they seem to be dropping away at a remarkably rapid speed. I've seldom ever seen anyone push forward so fast in their relationship with God and my concern for her well being is also diminishing, although not my watchfulness on her behalf in prayer.

The issues that I have had over the years and prayed and prayed about NOW all of a sudden dropping away very quickly. I am sure over the next few days or so we should be hearing about other people having the same thing happening to them. Something is changing and I can both see and sense it.