Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Valerie needs our prayers, everyone!

This is an email Kevin and I received from her. Please pray for her, everyone, that God will give her relief! She needs it desperately.

Kathy & Kevin,

Just to let you know, if you don't see much of me on RFTH, you'll know why!

Yesterday, and today I'm in excruciating pain...(may God forgive me, It was so bad, at times, I was praying to die) The pain in my lower spine, where I fell, crushed the lower spinal discs, is almost severed the spinal cord..and had surgery back when I was 47 years old, the pain gets just too unbearable at times. Sometimes it's so bad, I can't think, or write properly...I've caught myself, leaving words out, etc. on my posts.

Please, I beg of you pray for me! I can bearly walk as each step is so painful, can't sit at the computer long either...sigh. I'm constantly being awaken with pain when I sleep at night...! Pain medication, and other prescription drugs, are not helping. The doctors can't operate any more either, I'm stuck where I am right now, and can only pray that God will have mercy on me, and set me free from the pain.

I know I can count on both of you to take care of RFTH...I don't know what I would do without you Kathy & Kevin, if I was alone, I would have had to shut RFTH down by now...but I thank God for sending me the two loving Christians, I have met over the internet. Thank you both, may God reward you abundantly for your work and faithfulness to Jesus and this site!

Praying for the Rapture to take place today!! If not today, then very soon! I need much prayer, as my health is declining rapidly now. Trying hard to hold on to Jesus hand, because it's getting so hard now, sometimes I just don't know why the Lord is keeping me here any longer.

If you feel lead, please share my email with those on RFTH, because I need all the prayer I can get to keep on going, and working for the Lord!

Much Love in Jesus,
YSIC,

Valerie

Re: Valerie needs our prayers, everyone!

Dear Father, I praise you for the blood of Jesus and the name of Jesus that delivers us from the power of the enemy to inflict harm. It is always Your will to heal so in Jesus name, I declare the healing power of the blood of Jesus over our dear sister Valerie. Deliver her from all fear and pain, restore what the enemy has stolen from her - her health, her vitality, hope, and joy.

Restore all that the enemy has stolen from her in resources that have had to be spent to pay for surgeries and medication, and any other theft that has occurred. I declare a 7 fold return to her for all that she has had taken from her - most especially her good health and strong body. Praying for abundant blessings to be multiplied to her now in Jesus name, because You are the I AM, our God Who is always in the current moment with us. Blessings to you Val, in Jesus name.

Thank you Kathy for sharing her email with us,

praying for Valerie,

and I am going to pray about possible curses that could have come on her from something in the past,

here is a good video from Derek Prince, I am watching it to as I received it from a Christian friend of mine who has been in pain also for years

and this has helped her to the point she doesn't take as much pain meds and said one day she did not need any at all,

each person is very individualized on these sort of things.

I pray Valerie's pain is removed and if caused by any family curse that it is removed and all consequences to her also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvdqefuYH-4

Give all Praise and Glory to our Lord, Yeshua.

Thank you Kathy For the update!!

I will keep valerie in prayer, I am at work right now, so I can't go into a private place and pray for her right now, But I would like to offer up this virtual prayer for her:

Father, I come before your prescence in the name of your son Jesus. Father I lift up Valerie in prayer right now before you, Lord I pray for the healing of her body. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over valerie Right Now! I proclaim Healing over her, From the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Jesus your word says by your stripes we are healed, father I hold on to that promise and I release that blessing and that promise over Valerie right now. Father I bind up evsery plan of the enemy that is coming against her, I bind up every Demonic spirit of opression and depression. I Cancel out every plan of the enemy that is coming against her at this hour. Lord I pray that you protect her heart and mind against the fiery darts of the enemy. Father release your peace over her, cover her in your blessing and your embrace. Lord give your daughter rest and come soon Oh Lord, and if you tarry, give her the healing she needs and the strength to hold on until your return. Father you said that whatever we loose here on earth will be loosed in heaven and whatever we bind here on earth will be bound in heaven. Father I have spoken out a decree for valerie in faith, you said in your word the prayer of the righteous availeth much, I hold on to your promises Lord, Move swiftly Lord jesus and put into action my prayers.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen

for Valerie also. I agree with you for God to work relief and a blessing for her

agreeing in wonderful prayers for Valerie..

Father God we ask you to grant Valerie your peace and heal her from the inside out and the outside in..I take authority over all the pain in her life and declare that SHE IS HEALED ..and we ask you to restore all that the locusts have eaten..in Jesus wonderful name..

Praying for you Valerie - Oh Father, bless this dear woman and heal her pain or take us all home to be with Jesus at last, finally, free of pain and misery! In Jesus' Name Father - Please hear our plea!!

AMEN, to all prayers for Val!!!

Lord, remember your faithful servant and give her MUCH NEEDED
help and relief from her pain!!!

In Jesus Name!!!

THANK YOU, LORD!!!!

AMEN!!!!

"COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!"

A M E N ~ Our Lord GOD, Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers; comfort and heal Valerie. Bless Kevin and Kathy also as they continue to help us on this website. Please, our Lord ~ we ask in Jesus' precious Name ...

Thank you Valerie for continuing to labor and for allowing us to pray for you. This forum is one of the only places where we can all be ourselves and share our eager hopes for the soon fulfilment of the call Home ... maranatha, LORD - the Spirit and the Bride say, "Come."

Healing music for you Val!

Am praying in agreement with all here for complete relief for Valerie.

Oh, Valerie, I am so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain.. Back thru the 1990s I went thru that and sometimes could barely walk..

Praise God I can at least get out and go to Church now without all that excruciating pain..

I have added my prayers to those above for your immediate relief thru the all powerful name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus..

I am hoping that tomorrow morning on the parking lot at Church might be that fulfillment of the vision that I had back in 2009..

Then we (all members of Christ) can get out of these broken down sin cursed bodies and get into REAL LIVING... Hallalulah and Praise our dear Savior's name..

God bless sister, and hang in with Jesus, it won't be long..

Joseph

Thank you Kathy for posting my email & for your prayers!

Thanking God, for hearing your prayers my dear family in Christ! Thanks so much for praying The excruciating pain has subside and is bearable! God Bless you one and all. I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy!!!! Please continue to remember me in your prayers, I so want to continue my work for the Lord until Jesus comes for us.

Please continue to share your love for the Lord and one another here, at RFTH, and keep watching.

Can't wait to meet Jesus first and foremost, and everyone of you at the Meeting in the Air! I'm still watching, hoping and praying, and longing with the rest of you for the Lord's coming.

I love you one and all!!!

In Jesus' Love,
YSIC,

Valerie

Valerie, I just read the message now. I am glad you are doing better. praying for you.

heidi
Valerie, I just read the message now. I am glad you are doing better. praying for you.

Amen
Praise God for His Healing Powers

Valerie,

Our prayers for you will continue as we all wait for that trumpet blast!

God Bless you, Sis, hang on.

Praising your Name, Jehovah Rapha, as we thank you for letting Val's pain subside. Keep her under your wing, Lord, as we all await the call to come home to glory.

Maranatha!

Thank you Heidi, Zoe, & Cesca, for your prayers and for all those whom are still praying. God has heard your prayers, for I continue with minimal pain!!! Praise the Lord!!! How can I ever thank all of you for hold me up in prayer, I pray in turn God answers and meets all of your needs whatever they may be!!!

Please continue to keep me and this site in prayer; as well as pray for one anothers needs!

God loves you dear family in Christ, and so do I!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

Praise the LORD ! Thank you, Valerie, for letting us know that your pain has subsided and you're able to cope. Praise the LORD for His mercies -- they are new every morning ! May you have another good day today and be wonderfully blessed as your family gathers to you. Joining you in Thanksgiving and with continued prayers for your faith, strength, and health. Rejoicing in Hope and all we share in Jesus Christ our LORD --

Thank you gray dove, for your prayers, and words of encouragment, from your lips to God's ear!

May the Lord in turn meet all you needs whatever they may be!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie